• Page 762 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 2626627127527607617627637647728128621262 ... LastLast
    Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi i am new to this forum. i applied from 489 to 887 on 25 may 15 .status showing today is processed furthur .kindly advise how long it will take now

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Guys i just want to share that after crying a lot infront of my God ,finally today i got the grant applied 1st april 2013 , and grant on 10 july 2015 , i would like to thanks all the forum members for their support and concerns specially my bro imoo, ishi and all others,and finally from this stage i want to say loud that i still want to say thank you to all the department team who have helped me, from bottom of my heart , i know you guys doing your job , just luv u all , the time i spent waiting i can not bring it back , but i am so happy today and wishing all others very best, first when i saw my status i couldnt believe that it really happened. Still lots of tears and emotions in my eyes and heart . Thank you from bottom of my heart to the case officer really wishing you all the happiness.
      Case applied -1 st week of april 2013 , Case officer allocated -1 st week of November 2013 , Form 80 and 1221 and medical requested - november 2013, AFP asked again March 2015.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Congratulation. This coining eid for you. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Guys i just want to share that after crying a lot infront of my God ,finally today i got the grant applied 1st april 2013 , and grant on 10 july 2015 , i would like to thanks all the forum members for their support and concerns specially my bro imoo, ishi and all others,and finally from this stage i want to say loud that i still want to say thank you to all the department team who have helped me, from bottom of my heart , i know you guys doing your job , just luv u all , the time i spent waiting i can not bring it back , but i am so happy today and wishing all others very best, first when i saw my status i couldnt believe that it really happened. Still lots of tears and emotions in my eyes and heart . Thank you from bottom of my heart to the case officer really wishing you all the happiness.
      Locomotive and eid2014 like this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      My new born baby already got bridging visa A. But we still couldn't apply for the passport from our own country high commission. Is anyone can tell me that will it hamper the PR visa decision making. We haven't got any instructions for baby's health check.

Title
      Liked
      31 times
      Rep
      I told you Eid you will have it this week :)
      Congrats!!! and best wishes! have a great weekend.
      shahedce and eid2014 like this.
      887 Applied: Apr 2014
      Team 13 Initial Request : Jun 2014
      887 decision : 07/07/2015 Granted

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      congratulations. This must be so comforting.
      Hope you enjoy its benefits.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Congratulation bro (eid2014) happy Eid

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Lucyz View Post
      congratulations yuan1989y,,I lodged my application on 7/5/2015 from 487 to 887,,,,submit the requested information on 19/6/2015, alocated to team 10 as well, i am still waiting, did you call and speak to your co?
      No direct Grant, But my application status changed on 22 June 2015 "Application being processed further" Until 9 July 2015.
      I call Brisbane office . They say my case has allocated to team but not allocated to case officer. They help my to email processing center.
      One day after I grant 887. 07 31367000
      Applied 887 : 13 May 2015
      Application being processed further: 22/June/2015
      Grant:10/7/2015

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Congrats to all who got pr in the last week. Good luck and have bright future ahead..

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Really really happy now mate. This is gonna be a really EID for us all. I prayed for you mate.I prayed.
      Hope you the best in your life. Have a happy eid and enjoy.
      Locomotive,
      shahedce and eid2014 like this.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Applied 12-Nov 2013 From 475 to 887

Co June 2014

Grant 07/07/2015

•