• Page 777 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 2776777277677757767777787797878278771277 ... LastLast
    Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

SAJ

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
      I have already submitted police clearance family passport and payg but case officer said they couldn't open it so asked us to resend by email ..
      What is the status in your immi account ? When was the last change?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      10 July last updated

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      2 months time looks more than sufficient. I have feeling that your decison would be made this week..Good luck and keep us posted..

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks will sure do

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks APPLICANT887

Thanks for your valuable reply. actually i am very tense that if i can't fulfill the condition then what will happens . From your information there seems to be another hope for me.
      Last edited by Nurjahan; 22-07-2015 at 04:58 AM.

vin

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello friends,

I am really hapoy to announce that i got my PR yesterday. Thwere were no case officer assigned to my case, i nade the application on 10th of June 2015. i did not go to any agent for the 489 and 887 application, i believe we dont need any agent to apply for visa, they simply eat our money.

Now I think I can be a immigration agent 😆😆😆😆

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Nurjahan View Post
      Thanks APPLICANT887

Thanks for your valuable reply. actually i am very tense that if i can't fulfill the condition then what will happens . From your information there seems to be another hope for me.
      Hi Nurjahan,whatever APPLICANT887 has written in reply to your query is absolutely correct.I have the authentic proof of that.i have got in written via email from immigration.sorry but i cant forward you that email as immi do not allow the email recipient to share those emails to any other.

in Nutshell...whoever can prove 2 years residency and one year full time job(not exactly full time but part time also if minimum hours met and can be in any stream but just the paid work) i.e. 35 hours or more in specified regional area(depending on visa condition) can become Primary applicant irrespective of previous visa.
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 22-07-2015 at 05:42 AM.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Further to Sanjeev's inputs: full time job could be in any regional area.....
      sanjeevkathuria likes this.

vin

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi, i am new to this link. I got my PR Visa on 2/07/15 and made the application on 10/06/15. I did my 489 and 887 application myself. My advice is to not go with any agent for your visa application they just eat our money.
      My case itself, for 887 i stayed in different places like QLD, SA AND WA. and my work experience i showed my 2 company details. What i meant say is its very easy process .

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi Nurjahan,whatever APPLICANT887 has written in reply to your query is absolutely correct.I have the authentic proof of that.i have got in written via email from immigration.sorry but i cant forward you that email as immi do not allow the email recipient to share those emails to any other.

in Nutshell...whoever can prove 2 years residency and one year full time job(not exactly full time but part time also if minimum hours met and can be in any stream but just the paid work) i.e. 35 hours or more in specified regional area(depending on visa condition) can become Primary applicant irrespective of previous visa.

Dear sanjeevkathuria
      all the member of this forum are so helpful that i feel very much positive now.If it is possible then please provide me the contact of immigration from where i a can check the IELTS issue of my husband for 887.I have full faith on this forum but only for my satisfaction. I got my 489 approval 8 months ago. But still we do not entire into Australia for this issue. My child is small and may be it is not possible for me to complete the conditions then what will happens .All this issues create a big problem i cant sleep for the period . All the time i think that if i cant fulfill the condition my family will suffer. after your reply i get so much relief that i can not express.from your reply it seems to me that we can now take decision to move to Australia.
      Last edited by Nurjahan; 22-07-2015 at 06:21 AM.

•