• Page 782 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 2826827327727807817827837847928328821282 ... LastLast
    Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887june View Post
      coz I lived with cousin for first 4 months. and case officer requested address proof that 4 months. so I submit today bank statement and Stat dec.
      Stat dec is sufficient or you provided any document in addition like your cousin own the house u lived etc?i am living with my Brother-in-law...i have phone and electricity bill on my name..i will provide statutory declaration from my Brother-in-law.do i have to provide any other document that my brother-in-aw is the owner of that house?
      Last edited by NicF; 23-07-2015 at 10:45 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887june View Post
      Hi everyone, How can I contact team 10 Adelaide part from email . I called Brisbane number today and they said my application is with team 10 and you can only contact number by email.
      Hi, can i ask your nationality please? I wait for 887 from 487 as well, i submit the request information on 19/6/15, still waiting, really anxious waiting, also allocate to team 10

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      isn't statutory declaration should be enough to proof accommodation? If this is not the case, then i might be in trouble..

I have submitted
      statutory declaration as a main document to proof the same... I assume, they should consider this without any doubt..anyone has idea on this please?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello Everyone,

I am a new entrant to this forum and one of my friend advised to visit this forum for more information on filing 887 visa.

I have gone through most of the posts but need further advise from you guys.

I landed here in Adelaide on 15th July 2013 and went back to India on 15th Sept 2013. After that returned back on 16th Nov 2013, thus my doubt is do I need to submit AFP and overseas police clearance certificate ?

Also, I went to Germany for 3 week company's training so just wanted to know whether I am eligible to apply for 887 visa ( currently on 489 visa). Or do I need to wait for 2 months and 3 weeks as I was out of Australia for these many days.

Early response will be highly appreciated. Because based upon your suggestion I am going to apply for this visa.

Cheers :)

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by prashantdwivedi1985 View Post
      isn't statutory declaration should be enough to proof accommodation? If this is not the case, then i might be in trouble..

I have submitted
      statutory declaration as a main document to proof the same... I assume, they should consider this without any doubt..anyone has idea on this please?

Dont worry Prashant...i was just asking SAJ whether he provided just St Dec or the onwer proof as well..i have got email from immi that sta dec is sufficient but it is still best if we can provide as many document as possible to prove our residency

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Thanks Sanjeev! you are the Wikipedia of this group :P

any idea about june/july 2015 applciants ? looks like now 2014 files are being processed..

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Raj34--You can apply for visa 887 once you hve 2 years completed ...the time you have been outside Australia should not be counted here..so let say you have lived 3 months outsidee, so ideally you can apply visa after 2 years+3 months..

About other doubt pcc- YEs We need to give PCC..I have got my PCC done,,, This may take 1 to 3 weeks ( in case of India)....fee is around $40..

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by prashantdwivedi1985 View Post
      Raj34--You can apply for visa 887 once you hve 2 years completed ...the time you have been outside Australia should not be counted here..so let say you have lived 3 months outsidee, so ideally you can apply visa after 2 years+3 months..

About other doubt pcc- YEs We need to give PCC..I have got my PCC done,,, This may take 1 to 3 weeks ( in case of India)....fee is around $40..

Thanks Prashant for your quick prompt. I also checked with two Migration agents and both said I can apply now for 887.

Also, on 24th October I am going back to India for one month holiday so in this case can I do my India PCC from india itself or have to go through VFS global here only.

Waiting for the response

SAJ

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Raj34 View Post
      Hello Everyone,

I am a new entrant to this forum and one of my friend advised to visit this forum for more information on filing 887 visa.

I landed here in Adelaide on 15th July 2013 and went back to India on 15th Sept 2013. After that returned back on 16th Nov 2013, thus my doubt is do I need to submit AFP and overseas police clearance certificate ?

Also, I went to Germany for 3 week company's training so just wanted to know whether I am eligible to apply for 887 visa ( currently on 489 visa). Or do I need to wait for 2 months and 3 weeks as I was out of Australia for these many days.

Early response will be highly appreciated. Because based upon your suggestion I am going to apply for this visa.

HI Raj, Yes you can apply for the visa if you can prove that if it was a short holiday and you continued to live in Adelaide. If you were paying the bills like rent, utility bills while you were away that can prove that you continued to live in Adelaide. The 3 weeks company training is absolutely fine cuase that comes under the part of your Job.

SAJ

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Raj34 View Post
      Hello Everyone,

Please read the following ;
      Below is an extract from the DIBP Procedures Advice Manual (PAMS) concerning condition 8539 or 8549.

Time in Australia spent outside a specified regional area

When applying for a provisional points tested visa, applicants sign an undertaking that they understand and accept the conditions associated with the visa. However, under policy it is consistent with the intention of the condition if for work or recreational purposes a visa holder travels to an area outside a specified regional area:

• for one-off business or a brief holiday or

• to undertake training for work

while the visa holder continues to be employed in a specified regional area and continues to reside in a specified regional area.

For example it would be consistent with condition 8539 if an applicant worked and had a residence in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia and stayed with friends in Perth one weekend a month. It would not be consistent with the condition if the same applicant established a residence in Perth and stayed in the metropolitan area every weekend.

Employer based outside a specified regional area

The key to determining whether a visa holder is working in a specified regional area is assessing where the applicant’s usual place of work is located. If an applicant’s place of work is in a specified regional area but their employer is based elsewhere in Australia or overseas, they are considered to be working in a specified regional area."

•