• Page 783 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 2836837337737817827837847857938338831283 ... LastLast
    Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #7821

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello SAJ,

      Thanks for your reply bro....actually for six months till Jan'14 I was staying at my friends place but he is ready to give statutory declaration that I was living at his place from 15th july'13 till 14th Jan'14 and in between for 2 months I went to bring my family for their first entry into Australia.

      Kindly advise on this fact...

    2. #7822

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      4
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Everyone...must say very informative and active forum.

      I applied for Visa 887 from 489 on 22 June '15. Just wondering anyone around that time of application has been approved PR or there's still a long wait?

      My main query is regarding Medicare Levy Exemption. Since I have applied for 887 before tax time but haven't got residency yet, am I still eligible for Medicare Levy Exemption. This is one of the questions asked on the exemption form and they ask for the PR application date.

    3. #7823
      SAJ
      SAJ is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Raj34 View Post
      Hello SAJ,

      Thanks for your reply bro....actually for six months till Jan'14 I was staying at my friends place but he is ready to give statutory declaration that I was living at his place from 15th july'13 till 14th Jan'14 and in between for 2 months I went to bring my family for their first entry into Australia.

      Kindly advise on this fact...
      I think in your case that 2 months gap will not be covered under 2 years stay condition. In that 2 months did you get paid by your employer and you had any pay slips? Did you pay any sort of bills like mobile,internet or electricity bills ? A stat declaration may not work in this case cause a stat declaration for not being here will make things complicated. But having said that you better talk to a Migration agent or call Diac for help.
      Last edited by SAJ; 23-07-2015 at 12:48 PM.

    4. #7824

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I will check again with some other Migration agents. Earlier I spoke to two different migration agents one based in Adelaide and another in Sydney, both said I can apply now for 887 visa but when I called DIAC, they mentioned that I have to wait for another 2 months........

      Second thing which I would like to know that do we need to attach certified copies of payslips, utility bills etc etc

    5. #7825

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      108
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      I have had same case...I was told to wait until i complete 2 years ....Agent will tell us different things.. I thought to not to take risk and waited for enough time before applying 887....

    6. #7826
      SAJ
      SAJ is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Raj34 View Post
      I will check again with some other Migration agents. Earlier I spoke to two different migration agents one based in Adelaide and another in Sydney, both said I can apply now for 887 visa but when I called DIAC, they mentioned that I have to wait for another 2 months........

      Second thing which I would like to know that do we need to attach certified copies of payslips, utility bills etc etc
      Well the Diac helpline guys may not know things in detail. They are accurate on general questions only.If migration agent says yes then you go with them. They might know some loop holes to get this done. You dont need to provide the certified copies. Just the color scans only

    7. #7827

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks SAJ and Prashant you guys are doing wonderful work here ..............I really appreciate your help to new comers like me.......

      Can u guys please let me know how I can apply for afp and overseas pcc............sorry bro asking too many questions :)

    8. #7828
      SAJ
      SAJ is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Raj34 View Post
      Thanks SAJ and Prashant you guys are doing wonderful work here ..............I really appreciate your help to new comers like me.......

      Can u guys please let me know how I can apply for afp and overseas pcc............sorry bro asking too many questions :)
      Its okay. For AFP go to AFP website and apply online you will get it in a week. For Indian PCC go to VFS ,they should have a office in Adelaide or you can apply online. It might take 2 weeks. The process is very easy.

    9. #7829

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      108
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep

    10. #7830

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      108
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Saj--did you get your 887?

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums