• Page 786 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 286686736776784785786787788796836886 ... LastLast
    Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      9th June 2015

SAJ

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY84 View Post
      9th June 2015
      What docs did they ask you to provide additionally ?

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Some employment docs

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Some employment docs
      Hi lucky84
      may I ask you whether you lodged 887 application by yourself or through agent ?

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      I applied through agent

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      I applied through agent
      Thanks for quick reply
      LUCKY84 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Hi Senior Members and fellow friends

i am on 489 visa and will be finishing my 2 years residency in November.I got my visa on 26 September 2013 and entered Australia in November 2013.since then i am in Australia.
      My question is:I have created my immi account and have imported my 489 visa application into my account. i am trying to fill my online application for 887 just to see the questions require to answer for filling online.I know i havent finish my visa condition and i cant and i dont want to apply at all before my 2 years residency condition gets full filled.

i am trying to fill the application just to get a gist of online application procedure and to know the questionnaire in advance .but i am facing a problem:after 25% of application i.e. on the page Critical data confirmation when i click next,i am getting error message and page comes back to 5 % with error message:

The following errors have been encountered:
      • 1. You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service.

I want to Confirm whether this error is because of not fullfilling the residency conditions for my 887 visa? or some thing is wrong in my filling of the application?i know everybody have gone through this process...i just want to know whether this error is due to system problem(i am getting this error since last 2 months) or due to my non-fulfillment of visa conditions?and if due to visa condition then when i will be able to go next stage of questionnaire to know the question i need to answer?in September i.e. 2years after visa issued date or in November i.e. 2 years of my residency?

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post

i am on 489 visa and will be finishing my 2 years residency in November.I got my visa on 26 September 2013 and entered Australia in November 2013.since then i am in Australia.
      My question is:I have created my immi account and have imported my 489 visa application into my account. i am trying to fill my online application for 887 just to see the questions require to answer for filling online.I know i havent finish my visa condition and i cant and i dont want to apply at all before my 2 years residency condition gets full filled.

i am trying to fill the application just to get a gist of online application procedure and to know the questionnaire in advance .but i am facing a problem:after 25% of application i.e. on the page Critical data confirmation when i click next,i am getting error message and page comes back to 5 % with error message:

I want to Confirm whether this error is because of not fullfilling the residency conditions for my 887 visa? or some thing is wrong in my filling of the application?i know everybody have gone through this process...i just want to know whether this error is due to system problem(i am getting this error since last 2 months) or due to my non-fulfillment of visa conditions?and if due to visa condition then when i will be able to go next stage of questionnaire to know the question i need to answer?in September i.e. 2years after visa issued date or in November i.e. 2 years of my residency?
      Yup, that indeed is because you haven't yet met the minimum prerequisite conditions for the grant of 887.

You'll be able to go past the 5% mark 2 years from the date your 489 visa was granted.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      Yup, that indeed is because you haven't yet met the minimum prerequisite conditions for the grant of 887.

You'll be able to go past the 5% mark 2 years from the date your 489 visa was granted.
      Thanks sugarboy...I will try after 26 September 2015.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post

If u want to see the questions download the paper format fill it with pen before hand and then u ll be ready to fire when time comes :)
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

•