• Page 79 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081891291795791079 ... LastLast
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      OK guys, this fourth friday is officially ****, no update. I'm so pissed and disappointed, been waiting for update since last week, now feeling hopeless. I think immi didn't update because they didn't make any process on 887, so better don't update than update today with the same allocation date.
      I really want to punch immi department in the face right now.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi SRAZ..,

how did you get the contact details of your CO..?, he must have mailed you asking for some documents..., is that correct...?

because whenever i called i always get only one answer from different people, if he need some docs he will contact you. we can't provide CO details. Last time lady was little helpful, she tried to find the mail ID after that she told me the name but said, she could not find the contact details of CO.., she guessed he is in team 32.

Let me know is there any other way we can get details of CO...

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SRAZ View Post
      Normal process is when your CO is allocated you have his email and contact details...in case of emergencey you need to speak to him and need advise...but anyhow whether or not CO allocated they have useless cause yet to finalise the applications....

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Sorry guys for the late update.

I called them this arvo and to my surprise nothing has been done since 29/07/2013. They are short staffed and STRUGGLING to process the applications in time.

No wonder theres no monthly update today on the website. I dont have words to explain my self here.
      Anyway we cant do much can we?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,
      It is a few months that I am reading your posts (from page 44). Just let you all know that I lodged on August 2012 and case officer showed up quiet soon on September 2012 and I really expect my visa before Christmas but here I am in my 13 freaking months of waiting with no visa. I know a lot of people like myself and the recent granted visa in last few days belong to a young man who waited for 19 months (475 to 887).
      What the immigration department is doing is actually doing nothing but making our life hard by giving false information on their website about the visa processing time which is 6 months . I think we need to express our concerns about this visa processing time in any way possible.

Good luck all.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      13 months waiting and still now visa, that is ridiculous. do you have something wrong with your application? did you contact immi/your co? because 6 months to 13 months, that's 7 months more than standard processing time. that's is really upset to hear. Were you on 475 or 478 visa?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      13 months waiting and still now visa, that is ridiculous. do you have something wrong with your application? did you contact immi/your co? because 6 months to 13 months, that's 7 months more than standard processing time. that's is really upset to hear. Were you on 475 or 478 visa?
      Of course I did but I heard nothing but routine answer like emails accompanying with alive voice: 'it is under processing and if we need some documents we will ask you' and 'each case has its own processing time'. What I am wondering is that they are right, but all case's processing time are lasting too long even twice or third time more that standard time. My expired visa was 475 and as I said I expect my visa before Christmas and all my case officers told me that my documents are complete.

Cheers

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      any of you think that it'll get better after the election?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Dragon Smile,

Did your agent advise the approximate time your 887 gonna be granted?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JoL View Post
      any of you think that it'll get better after the election?

Possibly....normally new elected PM / after election a change to new immigration regulation will be introduced

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      yes i reckon they are waiting till after the election labour has been in for years. Got to stay positive all good things come to those who wait apparently!!

•