• Page 792 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 292692742782790791792793794802842892 ... LastLast
    Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 12894
    Like Tree2490Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #7911
      SAJ
      SAJ is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887june View Post
      CO allocated on 23 june. ask for further living documents. upload on 24th june . now status is ASSESSMENT IN PROGRESS.
      Is it 23rd July ? I guess you applied for this visa on 1Oth June ?

    2. #7912

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SAJ View Post
      Is it 23rd July ? I guess you applied for this visa on 1Oth June ?
      oh yes, my apologise. it was on 23rd july
      Apply 487 to 887 10th june 2015

    3. #7913

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      6
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone!

      Just new here on the forum my status is:

      489 to 887 - 24 june 2015
      still waiting for reply

    4. #7914

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Saj, No CO as yet and its only past 50 days :) i will give it 2 months atleast, i m not in a rush. I m here to stay :)
      Last edited by Pb08vk; 30-07-2015 at 03:53 AM.
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

    5. #7915
      SAJ
      SAJ is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pb08vk View Post
      Saj, No CO as yet and its only past 50 days :) i will give it 2 months atleast, i m not in a rush. I m here to stay :)
      Good luck.
      Pb08vk likes this.

    6. #7916

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Ok guys, out of curiousity i checked my application and status now changed to "information requested" on 28th july 2015.
      My agent only attached main docs but not all. I dont know what they have requested at this stage.
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

    7. #7917
      SAJ
      SAJ is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pb08vk View Post
      Ok guys, out of curiousity i checked my application and status now changed to "information requested" on 28th july 2015.
      My agent only attached main docs but not all. I dont know what they have requested at this stage.
      Please check with the agent . The Agent should have received an email. So you have been assigned a CO.

    8. #7918

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      38
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Update: Called Brisbane phone number in the morning and the lady requested me to wait for a while and finally confirmed that my visa will be finalized shortly and soon after I hung up got my visa approval email. Thanks everyone for your support.
      Cloud likes this.

    9. #7919

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Congrats buddy :)
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

    10. #7920
      SAJ
      SAJ is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by thefrnd View Post
      Update: Called Brisbane phone number in the morning and the lady requested me to wait for a while and finally confirmed that my visa will be finalized shortly and soon after I hung up got my visa approval email. Thanks everyone for your support.
      Congrats. Whenever I call Brisbane number they said they are not the point of contact for 887 visa and they advised me to send an email to team 10 adelaide team. I am wondering how did manage to speak to someone in Brisbane team who is reliable ?

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums