From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015
| || |
Bro then whts the point going thru agent if they cant to things properly ...
all new members or non memebers if u havnt apllied yet for 887 , then plz do it urself
Can anyone help me i try to check my status from vevo why i cant open my vevo i already put my EOI numbrr DOB everything but still cant open i apply my 489 to 887 visa in july 6th 2015 by agent....:)
1111darkhu-- you may please use below link
I have applied mine on 9th and the status is "Application received - processing commenced"/
what is your status?
Hi everyone, Im a newbie here posting this to seek for support from senior members...
I lodged my application on 15 June 2015 through an agent, from 487 to 887. Provided:
- 2 years: bank statement, phone bill
- Employment: contracts, payslips
- Qualification, birth cert, AFP, Overseas PCC
CO allocated on Wed 29 July and they requested for additional docs: latest photo (done easily), proof of 2 years residence and Overseas PCC. I explained to my agent everything but they dont seem to be very helpful (communication so far via phone and email due to work schedule - they helped me with 487 in 2012). Problems are as follows:
- 2 years: I have been living with my family so there is no lease agreement. Agent suggested stat dec from my bro (Aus citizen) as I only pay my mobile phone bill (already submitted). Im waiting for latest statement from Superannuation and credit card to send. I read somewhere in this thread saying bank statement is sufficient and I already provided saving account statement. I can get statement for Everyday account to show pay transferred which matches info shown on payslips (I read somewhere on this thread). That's all i could get but my agent was persistent to say stat dec from my brother (home owner) would be better. While it could be done easily, I hesitate due to family affair and I haven't been on good terms with him despite living together in the same house.
---> Do you think I should follow what my agent told me or statement for Super, Credit card and Everyday account (different companies) would suffice 2 year requirement?
- Overseas PCC: my dad got OPCC for me in Dec 2012, my 487 granted Mar 2013 (just a few days after my trip to Vietnam Feb 2013 and Singapore Mar 2013). Upon applying 887, I submitted this OPCC then AFP (latest one) as per the agent's advice. I dont know if CO missed out my OPCC as it was attached together with birth cert. It just doesn't make sense as OPCC provided proves no criminal record in home country from birth til 487 was granted. From then onwards I only went back once urgently for 3 weeks as my dad had a stroke and was admitted to the hospital so most of the time I have been in designated area therefor latest AFP should be enough.
I already explained to my agent I will not be able to provide latest OPCC within 28 days as my parents are currently in Aus (return Nov 2015) and Vietnam's law stated clearly friend/relatives is not allowed to apply for OPCC on my behalf. Despite all these, my agent said I must provide documentary evidence to show genuine attempt.
---> My question is how to prove in documentary evidence? Should I email in English or Vietnamese? Even so the Department of Justice only has online form but not an official email which I can keep as proof.
- Form 80 will be sent to Lawyer early next week. (the agent didn't inform it is important to upload asap, perhaps it would have helped a lot if CO can check from the start)
---> Should I wait until I get more docs (2 years, OPCC etc) to send all at once or upload whatever I can obtain asap?
Sorry for such long post but Im so frustrated and stressed out. I have been in Australia since 2008 to study, got 485 and 487 shortly. I thought my documents and profile is clean and clear enough (only moved house once) but rather they just had a quick peek into my application and demanded for more docs. I feel like being treated as a criminal. I also paid a lot for the agent to help me but now Im going through so much stress and everything is just so messed up. That said, I really appreciate if anyone could shed some light...
my one also same ststus ....i applied in 6th july 2015 with agent ................ "Application received - processing commenced"/
I have applied mine on 6th july 2015 and the status is "Application received - processing commenced...what does it means....any idea?
i lodged my application on 22nd july and got bridging visa a at the spot.
i am working for last 20 months but i have only 18 payslips which are 70 or above hours, rest of them are average bw 60 t0 69. i have uploaded only six payslips . will that work.
i have attached every other docs. residence proof all forms, pccs, group certificates for two years etc
plz tell me how many pay slips u attached