• Page 797 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 2976977477877957967977987998078478971297 ... LastLast
    Results 7,961 to 7,970 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      SAJ
      did you attached your all payslips or randomly
      plz advice me

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      hi
      do we need to upload all payslips for 887 or group certificate and employee reference will do
      pllllllllllllllllz reply if u are aware

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 11111darukhau View Post
      I have applied mine on 6th july 2015 and the status is "Application received - processing commenced...what does it means....any idea?
      i think they have allocated a case officer but it will take him time to look through your docs. let me know if u hear anything

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      were all your payslips had 35 hours or not. i got paid fortnightly. i have nearly 45 fornight payslips . i have 18 with 70 or more hours rest of them are average between 60 to 69 hours. what you reckon that will do.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rajwantkaur1980 View Post
      i think they have allocated a case officer but it will take him time to look through your docs. let me know if u hear anything
      if they allocated CO then how long we have to wait more pls .....and when will our status will be change ...?

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      hi
      i lodged my application on 22nd july and got bridging visa a at the spot.
      i am working for last 20 months but i have only 18 payslips which are 70 or above hours, rest of them are average bw 60 t0 69. i have uploaded only six payslips . will that work.
      i have attached every other docs. residence proof all forms, pccs, group certificates for two years etc
      plz tell me how many pay slips u attached
      U need 52 payslips (from 3 yrs of work)for more than 35hrs of work per week. If its less they wont be included.
      Last edited by Pb08vk; 02-08-2015 at 10:34 PM.
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      I think most of my friends took 2 months. But tell me how many payslips u attached

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      All my friends applied by themselves and most of them were not asked for any further docs. One friend attached only 3 payslips with group certificate and tax docs she got her pr within month after CO.
      I think migration agents delay your files by not attaching the document when they lodge application.
      Anyways fingers crossed for mine.

SAJ

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      All my friends applied by themselves and most of them were not asked for any further docs. One friend attached only 3 payslips with group certificate and tax docs she got her pr within month after CO.
      I think migration agents delay your files by not attaching the document when they lodge application.
      Anyways fingers crossed for mine.
      Payslips proving 1 year of full time work is enough if you dont have all the payslips for the whole 2 year

SAJ

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 15June2015 View Post
      Hi everyone, Im a newbie here posting this to seek for support from senior members...

I lodged my application on 15 June 2015 through an agent, from 487 to 887. Provided:
      - 2 years: bank statement, phone bill
      - Employment: contracts, payslips
      - Qualification, birth cert, AFP, Overseas PCC

CO allocated on Wed 29 July and they requested for additional docs: latest photo (done easily), proof of 2 years residence and Overseas PCC. I explained to my agent everything but they dont seem to be very helpful (communication so far via phone and email due to work schedule - they helped me with 487 in 2012). Problems are as follows:
      - 2 years: I have been living with my family so there is no lease agreement. Agent suggested stat dec from my bro (Aus citizen) as I only pay my mobile phone bill (already submitted). Im waiting for latest statement from Superannuation and credit card to send. I read somewhere in this thread saying bank statement is sufficient and I already provided saving account statement. I can get statement for Everyday account to show pay transferred which matches info shown on payslips (I read somewhere on this thread). That's all i could get but my agent was persistent to say stat dec from my brother (home owner) would be better. While it could be done easily, I hesitate due to family affair and I haven't been on good terms with him despite living together in the same house.
      ---> Do you think I should follow what my agent told me or statement for Super, Credit card and Everyday account (different companies) would suffice 2 year requirement?

- Overseas PCC: my dad got OPCC for me in Dec 2012, my 487 granted Mar 2013 (just a few days after my trip to Vietnam Feb 2013 and Singapore Mar 2013). Upon applying 887, I submitted this OPCC then AFP (latest one) as per the agent's advice. I dont know if CO missed out my OPCC as it was attached together with birth cert. It just doesn't make sense as OPCC provided proves no criminal record in home country from birth til 487 was granted. From then onwards I only went back once urgently for 3 weeks as my dad had a stroke and was admitted to the hospital so most of the time I have been in designated area therefor latest AFP should be enough.
      I already explained to my agent I will not be able to provide latest OPCC within 28 days as my parents are currently in Aus (return Nov 2015) and Vietnam's law stated clearly friend/relatives is not allowed to apply for OPCC on my behalf. Despite all these, my agent said I must provide documentary evidence to show genuine attempt.
      ---> My question is how to prove in documentary evidence? Should I email in English or Vietnamese? Even so the Department of Justice only has online form but not an official email which I can keep as proof.

- Form 80 will be sent to Lawyer early next week. (the agent didn't inform it is important to upload asap, perhaps it would have helped a lot if CO can check from the start)
      ---> Should I wait until I get more docs (2 years, OPCC etc) to send all at once or upload whatever I can obtain asap?

Sorry for such long post but Im so frustrated and stressed out. I have been in Australia since 2008 to study, got 485 and 487 shortly. I thought my documents and profile is clean and clear enough (only moved house once) but rather they just had a quick peek into my application and demanded for more docs. I feel like being treated as a criminal. I also paid a lot for the agent to help me but now Im going through so much stress and everything is just so messed up. That said, I really appreciate if anyone could shed some light...

You should get the stat declaration from your brother.If he is unwilling to do it you can move legally. But I dont recommend because it is the matter of understanding and forgiveness between siblings. You should be alright ,go and talk to your brother.

You can upload the rest of the docs untill you get OPCC.

•