• Page 803 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 303703753793801802803804805813853903 ... LastLast
    Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Mari,

First congrats, to completing 2 years in Australia and that great you wants to apply 887 visa. You may login Australia immigration website for details updates.

Thanks

Bittons,
      Last edited by NicF; 06-08-2015 at 10:16 PM. Reason: removed advertising as per forum rules

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone
      just wanted to know if anyone who applied without payslips. I think if u have group certificate and all tax docs and reference letters. Is it necessary to upload all payslips. I have uploaded some of them randomly . Been working in regional for last 20 months. Plzzzzzzz reply

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rajwantkaur1980 View Post
      Hi everyone
      just wanted to know if anyone who applied without payslips. I think if u have group certificate and all tax docs and reference letters. Is it necessary to upload all payslips. I have uploaded some of them randomly . Been working in regional for last 20 months. Plzzzzzzz reply
      rajwantkaur1980 you dont have to provide all 12/24 monthly pay slip...you just have to prove your 35 hours/week working hours and one year working...you can show random payslips...e.g. jan-feb,june-july,nov-dec pay slips...or any random combination to prove one year working if u have worked for same companies for the whole year.pattern will be different if worked in different companies.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      My wife entered Australia in Nov'2013 and thereafter, she never left Australia. Thus, in this case, do I need to apply for her India overseas PCC as well ?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      rajwantkaur1980 you dont have to provide all 12/24 monthly pay slip...you just have to prove your 35 hours/week working hours and one year working...you can show random payslips...e.g. jan-feb,june-july,nov-dec pay slips...or any random combination to prove one year working if u have worked for same companies for the whole year.pattern will be different if worked in different companies.
      Thanks a lot, I have another question for u if u don't mind to answer.
      My husband worked in Melbourne all the time, but lived in regional, my kids are going to kinder in regional Victoria.
      And I have lodged my file on 22 July , what u reckon about the co allocation.
      Raj
      thanks

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi everybody...I already have posted this question but I haven't received any answer so far.

I applied to visa 887 on march 11 / 2015. CO requested some documents on may 14/2015.
      I attached the requested files, 4 days later. My status on line is "assessment in progress"...just wandering...why is it taking so long after?

How do I know if my case went to ESC? Any answers, please?

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rajwantkaur1980 View Post
      Thanks a lot, I have another question for u if u don't mind to answer.
      My husband worked in Melbourne all the time, but lived in regional, my kids are going to kinder in regional Victoria.
      And I have lodged my file on 22 July , what u reckon about the co allocation.
      Raj
      thanks
      No body can specifically answer this question as such because CO allocation depends on case to case base.You can refer old pages of this forum that many of seniors got the Direct grant i.e. without even knowing of any allocation of CO.CO contacts only If some additional document is required or something is missing from file and then applicant come to know that a CO is assigned to him/her.so it depends on Case to Case basis.just be positive for your case and pray for direct grant.

Please advise one thing:u said your husband worked in Melbourne all the time, but lived in regional...did he worked in regional area also?
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 07-08-2015 at 01:15 PM.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Raj34 View Post
      My wife entered Australia in Nov'2013 and thereafter, she never left Australia. Thus, in this case, do I need to apply for her India overseas PCC as well ?
      Hi Raj34 if you can afford to wait for a CO to ask you to submit your Spouse PCC then you dont have to go for PCC at this moment.By the way only a CO can tell whether he needs PCC or not.i would always pre-arrange PCC if i need PR at the earliest.if you follow the trend on this blog then you should get PCC for all the applicant above 18 to avoid delay in 887 processing.ultimate aim is 887 grant at the earliest.

As per 887 checklist and as per my conversation with immi,all PCC are valid for 1 year only.sorry if my words are harsh in any sense.i wish you get 887 grant at the earliest.
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 07-08-2015 at 01:24 PM.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Raj34 View Post
      If she provided one when applied her 487 then she doesnt need another one but only CO can confirm if needed or not
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
      Hi everybody...I already have posted this question but I haven't received any answer so far.

I applied to visa 887 on march 11 / 2015. CO requested some documents on may 14/2015.
      I attached the requested files, 4 days later. My status on line is "assessment in progress"...just wandering...why is it taking so long after?

How do I know if my case went to ESC? Any answers, please?
      Hi tony I think you better call them and ask , they shouldn't take this much time.call them on Monday

•