• Page 804 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 304704754794802803804805806814854904 ... LastLast
    Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 12855
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Everybody,

May be my question is not related to this thread but i need suggestion because of your experience.

Actually i was in Southern Inland NSW ( Queanbeyan) from last 3 months on 489 visa and till the date i have not found any job.

My friends and relatives are in Adelaide and i want to go there for searching job. But the migration manager of southern inland not giving me the Release letter.

Can i move to Adelaide (also regional) without informing the sponsor state (ie. southern inland) and start doing job there.?

Whether the release letter is required while applying 887 visa or not.??

Thanks in advance.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Hi
      I think You must need a release letter..In case u need to file your PR after the time comes then may be its possibility that case officer asked you about your move here in adelaide and also want you to show release letter from your current living state NSW govt.or whoever..So its better for you if u can organise a release letter by requesting them and tell them that you have more chances of getting job here in adelaide.
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hey guys I am new to this forum
      I am compelting my two years next months and i was wondering if someone can help me with my questions .
      i was living in the property which was leased by my cousin but all the bills are on my name So can anybody tell me that bills are sufficiant to prove my residence .
      actully my cousin moved to perth two year bach but lease was still on this name .
      your reply will be helpfull for me .
      thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi
      I think You must need a release letter..In case u need to file your PR after the time comes then may be its possibility that case officer asked you about your move here in adelaide and also want you to show release letter from your current living state NSW govt.or whoever..So its better for you if u can organise a release letter by requesting them and tell them that you have more chances of getting job here in adelaide.
      Thanks
      Thanks Krazzy..
      but my case officer not giving me the Release letter. According to her, i have to wait 6 month for the release letter.

it is very difficult for me to survive here without job.. Don't know what to do.... :(

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      hello sam62--I Understand you are in visa 489 now which gives you freedom to work in any regional area including Adelaide.

Also, FYI- while applying for 887 they wont ask for a release letter ets..they just care if you have lived in regional area or not.

I know 2-3 guys who have moved to other regional areas and happily have been granted the 887.

In summary- Dont confuse yourself , just move to Adelaide if you are having a good chance of getting a job.

HTH

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Good Morning Everyone!
      Hope this week would be more eventful :)

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep

Lucky2

Quote Originally Posted by lucky2 View Post
      hey guys I am new to this forum
      I am compelting my two years next months and i was wondering if someone can help me with my questions .
      i was living in the property which was leased by my cousin but all the bills are on my name So can anybody tell me that bills are sufficiant to prove my residence .
      actully my cousin moved to perth two year bach but lease was still on this name .
      your reply will be helpfull for me .
      thanks
      HI Lucky
      Welcome to Forum
      As much in my knowledge residency prove is one of the important document u need to submitt at the time of 887 lodgement..But as u say u have no lease but all bill etc on your name then what u do u can write a cover letter named as General document and mention that the property in which u lived is on your cousin name but u have all bills and etc and if u can prove your rent receipt then its all f9.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

thnaks

Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      HI Lucky
      Welcome to Forum
      As much in my knowledge residency prove is one of the important document u need to submitt at the time of 887 lodgement..But as u say u have no lease but all bill etc on your name then what u do u can write a cover letter named as General document and mention that the property in which u lived is on your cousin name but u have all bills and etc and if u can prove your rent receipt then its all f9.

Thanks

thank Krazzy10

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hello Everyone,Any update from the applicants who applied after 25th June 2015?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY84 View Post
      Hi tony I think you better call them and ask , they shouldn't take this much time.call them on Monday
      Thanks mate for your replay...but this is the issue here.

I have called Brisbane, and the only answer they gave me is that I have to write an email to Adelaide...which I did (2 times)...no response from them so far (3 months later)...

So really worry about my case.

More suggestions?

Regards

•