• Page 807 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 307707757797805806807808809817857907 ... LastLast
    Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      hey 11111darkhu--No update, still the same.

I think it may take other 1 month,

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887june View Post
      hi immiausy, whats your visa application status? when did you apply, when CO allocated? thanks

hay 887june i'm a 18 March 2015 applican, CO allocated june 2 due to my mistake i did not attached PCC and AFP unfortunately they request so i had to suffer and now all the docs submitted waiting for my grant, but ausi CO's are too lazy to
      dont no why they take such a long time to just to send the grant letter and all my documents are finalized.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Same is my case I submitted everything applied 25 May . Co alloted 10 July requested police clearance from Canberra as mine was from wa. Already submitted waiting for the grant .

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by immiausy View Post
      hay 887june i'm a 18 March 2015 applican, CO allocated june 2 due to my mistake i did not attached PCC and AFP unfortunately they request so i had to suffer and now all the docs submitted waiting for my grant, but ausi CO's are too lazy to
      dont no why they take such a long time to just to send the grant letter and all my documents are finalized.
      yes same situation here, they ask for AFP. which I gave to my agent before but he forget to attach. so submit on 22nd july and still waiting. I called Brisbane number they said yes we received everything and its in final stage but these application only process in Adelaide. so they said they will send an email to team 10. but its been 3 weeks now. nothing happened. I don't know how long it will take after submit all documents. and just want know that CO ask more documents later on? or they ask additional documents only once ?R
      regards
      Apply 487 to 887 10th june 2015

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887june View Post
      yes same situation here, they ask for AFP. which I gave to my agent before but he forget to attach. so submit on 22nd july and still waiting. I called Brisbane number they said yes we received everything and its in final stage but these application only process in Adelaide. so they said they will send an email to team 10. but its been 3 weeks now. nothing happened. I don't know how long it will take after submit all documents. and just want know that CO ask more documents later on? or they ask additional documents only once ?R
      regards
      Well I am in same situation CO WAS allocated on 22nd of July ask for AFP again which I submitted on 3rd of August waiting for the decision now

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY84 View Post
      Well I am in same situation CO WAS allocated on 22nd of July ask for AFP again which I submitted on 3rd of August waiting for the decision now

Mmmm Ya we all are in same frustration, Don't no whats wrong with the immigration if all the docs's are submitted why keep us waiting for the grant (Lazy Ausiz)

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Does any one knows any number to contact Adelaide team 10 other than emailing, Please share

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Have any of your visa status shows that medical is finalized

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Current Immi response are really alarming. earlier to june they used to give grant in less than 2 months , however, I have not seen any notification in this group about visa grant since last couple of weeks.

Looks like they tend to hold the file for no reasons ..

Title
      Liked
      87 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by immiausy View Post
      Mmmm Ya we all are in same frustration, Don't no whats wrong with the immigration if all the docs's are submitted why keep us waiting for the grant (Lazy Ausiz)
      There have been substantial cutbacks within public service departments and Immigration is one of them. This has been widely disseminated in the news/media over the past year. Presumably, case officers are overloaded with many other individuals such as yourself who are waiting. There is no excuse to insult and belittle a whole nation because of your sense of entitlement and impatience.

•