• Page 813 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 313713763803811812813814815823863913 ... LastLast
    Results 8,121 to 8,130 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
      Hi

when we applied for 489 visa i am the main applicant and my husband is secondary applicant. Now we want to apply 887 visa with my husband as a main applicant as he has one year full time work experience and i dont have. I worked on cash on hand. Is it possible to apply my husband as a main applicant ?
      Hi
      There is no such problem as if either u or ur hubby anyone has one year full time experience it is f9 its not matter in 887 visa.
      Thanx

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi
      There is no such problem as if either u or ur hubby anyone has one year full time experience it is f9 its not matter in 887 visa.
      Thanx
      hi krazzy thanks for reply

now what happening, when I go online application and put my husband's detail its not go further. as if I pur my detail application going further. and there is no option that who has completed the condition for work and leave. so how do I apply with my detail or my husband's. thanks in advance

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      hi krazzy thanks for reply

now what happening, when I go online application and put my husband's detail its not go further. as if I pur my detail application going further. and there is no option that who has completed the condition for work and leave. so how do I apply with my detail or my husband's. thanks in advance
      Hi Hatel
      Just enter your husband details first in the application afger answering question of Have you completed all conditions of 887 visa and once u enter his details in begining then after enter your details in spouse field bcz as per i know there is no option pr question like only main applicant can file 887 visa or if its still not working then don't forget to call GSM number on monday morning and let them your problem

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi All

i have been monitoring this post for a while and my turn to apply for 887 has come after a long waiting 2 years, i tried to apply for 887 visa online, however, when it comes to the part to fill my spouse information, a message appeared saying that (your spouse may be outside Australia, to include her in the application she must be in Australia).

My spouse and child will return to Australia after 2 months and she is the second applicant, is it possible to apply to the visa while she is outside Australia.

Any suggestions

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Tymoor View Post
      Hi All

i have been monitoring this post for a while and my turn to apply for 887 has come after a long waiting 2 years, i tried to apply for 887 visa online, however, when it comes to the part to fill my spouse information, a message appeared saying that (your spouse may be outside Australia, to include her in the application she must be in Australia).

My spouse and child will return to Australia after 2 months and she is the second applicant, is it possible to apply to the visa while she is outside Australia.

Any suggestions
      Hi Tymoor
      Is it one of the condition of 887 visa that all applicant related to application must be onshore. As u say your wife is still outside australia so u won't be able to file at now untill they will not come back and her staus shows onshore in Vevo.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Hi I m apply soon for 887

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      if i put the passport number it again give the message incorrect format
      Hi brother
      I have already talk about this on previous page ..about my experience of visa label .brother don't worry about label and also if ask for ur spouse label .don't enter anything even if u have a visa label .just ignore that Q. And first focus on the mandatory documents attachments the for additional.and make sure u attached best possible documents .don't attach any documents which ur not 100% sure ,if they ask any Q about that .just no need to attach too many documents .it will confuse the CO. I have attached only needed documents coz they need more documents they will ask u any ways . So no point attaching too many and make them confuse and they ask u to explain .thing
      What I learn from reading blog .if ur CO is satisfied with ur file .he wont ask any more doc .coz they go with the gut feeling .it is just luck of individual When we get our pr .I personally didn't attached too many documents .attached ur best documents and submit .it they need more they will ask more . And also we should remember if website say it can take
      6 months to get pr .so think that's they minimum time to wait and don't say they are slow . Who ever get pr in less time they are lucky and we should congratulate them .wait ..I think we al should motivate each other help answering new applicants Q.

please share ur experiences of applications and also give tips rr bt Making any mistakes..
      all new applicants make esure u attached statutory declaration write ur history of 2 year and certified at police station .and attached in ur additional attached so CO can read ur case and .understand better .

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Tymoor View Post
      Hi All

Any suggestions
      Hi Tymoor...887 is an onshore visa.u cant apply it if either/any of the applicant is offshore.everybody has to be onshore even for decision/Grant.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      GM everyone...wish this week would bring more grants .. :)

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hello Guys,
      Can someone please tell me the contact details of Adelaide/Brisbane team where I should call get the latest status? I need to know if CO has been assigned, I am flying overseas on 21st ...I am bit concerned now...

•