• Page 816 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 316716766806814815816817818826866916 ... LastLast
    Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 12894
    Like Tree2490Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #8151

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone. Has anyone here got CO assigned who applied after 29th of June?

    2. #8152

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hi friends
      i applied on 22 July 2015, have not heard anything from co. Waiting waiting and waiting. I attached random payslips with all other tax docs . Applied my self .

      good luck everyone

    3. #8153

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      77
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by v2r1jeel View Post
      Has anyone applied from Melbourne in the month of July 2015 ?
      hi i applied in august from Melbourne ...i gues not many people have applied in July from Melbourne may be not from this forum .

      guys can u please tell how can i upload my form 80 i printed the foem and signed nad save in a compressed
      file still saying can not be upload .. i dont know .. any idea how to upload form 80 scan form .

      if not i will just wait till CO is allocated .and then iam sure he gonna ask my PCC and form 80 then i will send him directly to his email.

      still want to know how u guys have uploaded the form .
      thanks

    4. #8154

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      77
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
      Hi everybody I applied on 25 May case officer alloted on 10 July submitted documents got the grant today thanks for ur wishes may all of u get ur pr soon good luck..
      hi all i think from watching all forum members duration closely my calculation is once u apply u have to wait at least 45-50 days to get CO appointed and then from there another 40 days to get a grant letter. total average time to get grants letter is 90 days . if u have submit ur papers all correct and no delay due to paper work .
      i have applied on 14th august .average calculation says i get CO appointed around 25 th sep - 05 oct .lets see how things will turn up . i will keep updating my file to all of you .. and please every one try to give more information , what happen if u dont attached PCC or form 80 , any idea what will happen ... then or u think its better to get PCC till a CO gets appointed . and also reply to how to upload form 80 .
      thanks

    5. #8155

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      43
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      hi i applied in august from Melbourne ...i gues not many people have applied in July from Melbourne may be not from this forum .

      guys can u please tell how can i upload my form 80 i printed the foem and signed nad save in a compressed
      file still saying can not be upload .. i dont know .. any idea how to upload form 80 scan form .

      if not i will just wait till CO is allocated .and then iam sure he gonna ask my PCC and form 80 then i will send him directly to his email.

      still want to know how u guys have uploaded the form .
      thanks
      Hi rahman,

      you will have to compress it below 5MB, if the file is below that size it will get uploaded otherwise no. Use Adobe distiller to reduce the size or Preview tool if you are using Mac

    6. #8156

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      43
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      hi all i think from watching all forum members duration closely my calculation is once u apply u have to wait at least 45-50 days to get CO appointed and then from there another 40 days to get a grant letter. total average time to get grants letter is 90 days . if u have submit ur papers all correct and no delay due to paper work .
      i have applied on 14th august .average calculation says i get CO appointed around 25 th sep - 05 oct .lets see how things will turn up . i will keep updating my file to all of you .. and please every one try to give more information , what happen if u dont attached PCC or form 80 , any idea what will happen ... then or u think its better to get PCC till a CO gets appointed . and also reply to how to upload form 80 .
      thanks
      Did you apply self or through an agent. PCC is a must, CO will ask for it, if you haven't uploaded it.

    7. #8157

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      77
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by v2r1jeel View Post
      Did you apply self or through an agent. PCC is a must, CO will ask for it, if you haven't uploaded it.
      hi v2r1jeel

      thanks for the quick reply yes i applied by myself and did not done PCC , thanks for telling , i willapply for PCC in this week and i will upload form 80 tmrrw and soon i recieved my PCC i will attach that in additional documents list .

      when have u applied your file v2r1jeel.and from which subclass and from which city ..coz some time its very hard to understand .we all talk about status but we dont talk about from which state we applying .. i domnt know if it really matter from where and from which subclass u applying but its good to know ..so we can track the status and timeline ..
      rahman

    8. #8158

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi all,

      I am new in this forum have some questions regarding 887 visa application. Would really appreciate if some one can shed some light on this.
      I will be applying in September's last week(Next month)
      queries that i have

      1) As we have to give residency proof that we lived in designated area, I can provide mobile bills which are under my name and do i have to scan the entire bill or just the first page where it has my address details and my name. Considering the 5 MB document size limit.

      2) Also do i have to scan all the bills from last 24 months or can I skip few, same for the payslips.

      3) Can I scan and upload (in color) all the documents instead of getting them attested from J.P. here in Australia.

      Thanks in advance.
      Ankitatca

    9. #8159

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      201
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ankitatca View Post
      Hi all,

      I am new in this forum have some questions regarding 887 visa application. Would really appreciate if some one can shed some light on this.
      I will be applying in September's last week(Next month)
      queries that i have

      1) As we have to give residency proof that we lived in designated area, I can provide mobile bills which are under my name and do i have to scan the entire bill or just the first page where it has my address details and my name. Considering the 5 MB document size limit.

      2) Also do i have to scan all the bills from last 24 months or can I skip few, same for the payslips.

      3) Can I scan and upload (in color) all the documents instead of getting them attested from J.P. here in Australia.

      Thanks in advance.

      Ankitatca
      Hi

      your answer:

      1).Mobile bill itself is not sufficient .i would suggest to scan all the documents like any mail(TFN,Bank Statement , car registration i.e. any thing which came at you address as a mail.).if u lived or living in a share accommodation then if possible then take Sat. Declaration from owner or lease Holder that you lived there.

      2).You can scan random payslips...first 2 ...middle two and last 2 payslips ...any random pattern to show that you worked for atleast a year.

      3). Yes,You can scan the original color document and upload it straight away.no need to get them certify from anybody.

      i would also recommend to spare some time and try to read all the old post of this website as there are plenty of successful options suggested by seniors for residency proof.Sat. Declaration is very important proof if you don't have lease on your name.

      Good luck for your file

    10. #8160

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      43
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      hi v2r1jeel

      thanks for the quick reply yes i applied by myself and did not done PCC , thanks for telling , i willapply for PCC in this week and i will upload form 80 tmrrw and soon i recieved my PCC i will attach that in additional documents list .

      when have u applied your file v2r1jeel.and from which subclass and from which city ..coz some time its very hard to understand .we all talk about status but we dont talk about from which state we applying .. i domnt know if it really matter from where and from which subclass u applying but its good to know ..so we can track the status and timeline ..
      rahman
      Hi rahman12345,


      I have applied on 12th July from 496 to 887, from the city of Melbourne. Waiting for the CO to be assigned soon.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums