• Page 817 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827867917 ... LastLast
    Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi

your answer:

1).Mobile bill itself is not sufficient .i would suggest to scan all the documents like any mail(TFN,Bank Statement , car registration i.e. any thing which came at you address as a mail.).if u lived or living in a share accommodation then if possible then take Sat. Declaration from owner or lease Holder that you lived there.

2).You can scan random payslips...first 2 ...middle two and last 2 payslips ...any random pattern to show that you worked for atleast a year.

3). Yes,You can scan the original color document and upload it straight away.no need to get them certify from anybody.

i would also recommend to spare some time and try to read all the old post of this website as there are plenty of successful options suggested by seniors for residency proof.Sat. Declaration is very important proof if you don't have lease on your name.

Good luck for your file
      you have to get all your documents certified by JP. Just uploading the original color scanned won't work. See the link and below from the http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1...ment-checklist

All supporting documents should be scanned and uploaded with your application. All documents that you provide must be certified copies of original documents. Do not include original documents unless specifically requested to do so by the department. Documents not in English must be accompanied by accredited English translations.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      hi v2r1jeel

thanks for the quick reply yes i applied by myself and did not done PCC , thanks for telling , i willapply for PCC in this week and i will upload form 80 tmrrw and soon i recieved my PCC i will attach that in additional documents list .

when have u applied your file v2r1jeel.and from which subclass and from which city ..coz some time its very hard to understand .we all talk about status but we dont talk about from which state we applying .. i domnt know if it really matter from where and from which subclass u applying but its good to know ..so we can track the status and timeline ..
      rahman
      Hi rahman12345,

I have applied on 12th July from 496 to 887, from the city of Melbourne. Waiting for the CO to be assigned soon. whats your status? when did you apply and from which subclass ?

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by v2r1jeel View Post
      Hi 11111darukhau,

When did you apply for 887 ? have you applied in adelaide or canberra ?
      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/

I APPLIED IN 6TH JULY 2015 FROM PERTH 489 TO 887 AND STILL NO MOVEMENT BRO..........I DONT KNOW WHY ITS TAKING SO TIME MY ALL OF FREN GET THERE PR IN 4 TO 5 WEEKS WITH OUT CO....AND THEY APPLY BY THEM SELF ......

I APPLIED FROM AGENT AND NOW AGENT DON'T REPLY ME AS WELL.. ASSHOLE AGENTS

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      you have to get all your documents certified by JP. Just uploading the original color scanned won't work. See the link and below from the http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1...ment-checklist

All supporting documents should be scanned and uploaded with your application. All documents that you provide must be certified copies of original documents. Do not include original documents unless specifically requested to do so by the department. Documents not in English must be accompanied by accredited English translations.

Hi v2r1jeel...No point of arguing here...its upto you to upload original scan or black and white certified copy...and by the way i have got this in writing from immigration department that original scan is more then sufficient... and go through all the previous post of this form from the very start,you will get the gist of how to apply successfully....we are here to seek guidance and provide guidance.sorry if my post disrespect you.Certified scan copy are also true copies and so is the original scan.

and the link you provided itself says so...read the full page:

Scanned colour copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application

Scanned colour copy of your birth registration,

If you are married provide a scanned colour copy of marriage certificate or relationship registration for you and your partner
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 19-08-2015 at 02:43 AM.
      Pb08vk likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi

your answer:

1).Mobile bill itself is not sufficient .i would suggest to scan all the documents like any mail(TFN,Bank Statement , car registration i.e. any thing which came at you address as a mail.).if u lived or living in a share accommodation then if possible then take Sat. Declaration from owner or lease Holder that you lived there.

2).You can scan random payslips...first 2 ...middle two and last 2 payslips ...any random pattern to show that you worked for atleast a year.

3). Yes,You can scan the original color document and upload it straight away.no need to get them certify from anybody.

i would also recommend to spare some time and try to read all the old post of this website as there are plenty of successful options suggested by seniors for residency proof.Sat. Declaration is very important proof if you don't have lease on your name.

Good luck for your file
      Hi sanjeevkathuria,

Thanks for the quick reply and the useful information.

As advised i will provide bank statements, payslips which have my address, mobile bills, Car registration etc

But as you know Bank statements itself are like 10-15 pages long, so do i have to scan all the pages which includes transaction details or just the first page will suffice as it will have my address details? Also if i can do the same for mobile bills?

And for the Stat declaration I am living with my family so they can provide me that but just wondering if it has to be in a specific format. Is there any template for that or they can just write that I was living with them at ......... address with the dates.

Reagards,
      Ankitatca

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Hi rahman12345,

I have applied on 12th July from 496 to 887, from the city of Melbourne. Waiting for the CO to be assigned soon. whats your status? when did you apply and from which subclass ?
      Hi v2r1jeel
      I applied on 13 th Aug 2015 . from subclass 487- 887. And from el Melbourne city .
      By my self .
      Last edited by NicF; 19-08-2015 at 04:05 AM. Reason: fixed quote
      v2r1jeel likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi SanjeevKathuria,

Thanks for the quick reply and useful info.

As advised i will be providing Bank statements, Payslips with address mentioned on it, Car Registration and other Letters etc.

Wanted to check with you as Single Bank statement itself has got 15-20 pages so do I have to scan all the pages or can I just scan the very first page where it has my address?

Can i do the same for Mobile phone bills?

I was thinking of making one merged .pdf file with all the randomly selected bank statements in it for the period of two years (First Pages only).
      Or do i have to scan and upload full bank Statement which has transaction details as well?

Also I am living with my family so they can provide me a Stat declaration, would you please tell me if there is any particular template or format for Stat dec or i can just type it and print it out on paper and get that signed from them

or is it the following form which can be downloaded and filled in front of police officer

http://assets.justice.vic.gov.au/jus...ation-form.pdf

Thanks,
      Ankitatca

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ankitatca View Post
      Hi sanjeevkathuria,

Thanks for the quick reply and the useful information.

As advised i will provide bank statements, payslips which have my address, mobile bills, Car registration etc

But as you know Bank statements itself are like 10-15 pages long, so do i have to scan all the pages which includes transaction details or just the first page will suffice as it will have my address details? Also if i can do the same for mobile bills?

And for the Stat declaration I am living with my family so they can provide me that but just wondering if it has to be in a specific format. Is there any template for that or they can just write that I was living with them at ......... address with the dates.

Reagards,
      Ankitatca
      If you use Full Acrobat Software (full version) then you will be able to reduce the file size.i have seen that you can reduced the size from 20-25 MB to less than 5 MB by using full software.and the beauty is that resolution doesn't change i.e. clearly visible.

Download Commonwealth Sat. Declaration(declaration for commonwealth of Australia) from internet and follow the procedures written on that form.

http://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Do...rationform.PDF
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 19-08-2015 at 04:33 AM.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi v2r1jeel...No point of arguing here...its upto you to upload original scan or black and white certified copy...and by the way i have got this in writing from immigration department that original scan is more then sufficient... and go through all the previous post of this form from the very start,you will get the gist of how to apply successfully....we are here to seek guidance and provide guidance.sorry if my post disrespect you.Certified scan copy are also true copies and so is the original scan.

and the link you provided itself says so...read the full page:

Scanned colour copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application

Scanned colour copy of your birth registration,

If you are married provide a scanned colour copy of marriage certificate or relationship registration for you and your partner
      Hi sanjeevkathuria,

I wasn't arguing ... it was just an info which I knew, my perspective and understanding. I am sorry if my earlier post sounded rude to you. No hard feelings

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ankitatca View Post
      Hi SanjeevKathuria,

Thanks for the quick reply and useful info.

As advised i will be providing Bank statements, Payslips with address mentioned on it, Car Registration and other Letters etc.

Wanted to check with you as Single Bank statement itself has got 15-20 pages so do I have to scan all the pages or can I just scan the very first page where it has my address?

Can i do the same for Mobile phone bills?

I was thinking of making one merged .pdf file with all the randomly selected bank statements in it for the period of two years (First Pages only).
      Or do i have to scan and upload full bank Statement which has transaction details as well?

Also I am living with my family so they can provide me a Stat declaration, would you please tell me if there is any particular template or format for Stat dec or i can just type it and print it out on paper and get that signed from them

or is it the following form which can be downloaded and filled in front of police officer

http://assets.justice.vic.gov.au/jus...ation-form.pdf

Thanks,
      Ankitatca
      Hi Ankitatca

just few questions
      when are you finishing your 2 years residency?when you got your 489 FS grant and when you entered Australia?and are you able to fill more than 25% of your application on immi account?

•