• Page 818 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 318718768808816817818819820828868918 ... LastLast
    Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi guys
      I applied last year may from 475 to 887
      i got my PR today
      praise the name of Almighty God. Thank you Jesus
      I am from Pakistan
      Blossom likes this.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 11111darukhau View Post
      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/

I APPLIED IN 6TH JULY 2015 FROM PERTH 489 TO 887 AND STILL NO MOVEMENT BRO..........I DONT KNOW WHY ITS TAKING SO TIME MY ALL OF FREN GET THERE PR IN 4 TO 5 WEEKS WITH OUT CO....AND THEY APPLY BY THEM SELF ......

I APPLIED FROM AGENT AND NOW AGENT DON'T REPLY ME AS WELL.. ASSHOLE AGENTS
      I was just browsing the immi site. And this is what I found the link below , this page gives us a date of the application that have been submitted. So you should soon hear from CO.

I am not sure if this is what we should look at, but just a hope and status till which date the application has been allocated to CO.
      http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/W...n-applications

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Anyone has got a Co or visa grant who applied after 1 july 2015? I have applied on 9th July and there is no update yet...

any clue ?

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
      Hi guys
      I applied last year may from 475 to 887
      i got my PR today
      praise the name of Almighty God. Thank you Jesus
      I am from Pakistan
      hi congratulation to you .thanks for sharing
      but I als want to share ...
      To all brother and sisters . Plz do not promote ur personal believes in the forum.we here to share our story and experience of applying 887 and getting visa and helping new applicants to not to make mistakes what we had made and got file delay due to that .
      Otherwise soon not in much time this forum will become like a regular forum where people starts abusive each other believes. And I think its very persona. We dont needto know our gender,believes,skin color or even ethnic ... Keep it simple . make I'd of ur name or just make something else and talk only about 887 visa forum and not ur personal believe.
      this is for the new members or people who are interested to join this forum .
      hope all other member agree with me ..
      Thankyou .

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by prashantdwivedi1985 View Post
      Anyone has got a Co or visa grant who applied after 1 july 2015? I have applied on 9th July and there is no update yet...

any clue ?
      I was just browsing the immi site. And this is what I found the link below , this page gives us a date of the application that have been submitted. So you should soon hear from CO.

I am not sure if this is what we should look at, but just a hope and status till which date the application has been allocated to CO.
      http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/W...n-applications

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi SanjeevKathuria,

I will be finishing my two years stay next month.
      As i got my 489 grant 2 years back that is in sept 2013 so i will be applying for 887 next month.
      And i have not started filling up my application yet as i am waiting on indian PCC.

Hope this answers the queries.

Can you please advise if I have to scan all the pages of bank statements and phone bills or just the first page will suffice which has the address details?

One more thing do we have to get the medicals done I am bit confused, as on Immi site it says wait for the CO advise if he/she asks for medicals.
      Reason of asking is that I don't want to delay the application that's why confirming it with you.

Also have you already applied for 887 and waiting on grant or you will be applying soon?

Thanks,
      Ankitatca

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ankitatca View Post
      Hi SanjeevKathuria,

I will be finishing my two years stay next month.
      As i got my 489 grant 2 years back that is in sept 2013 so i will be applying for 887 next month.
      And i have not started filling up my application yet as i am waiting on indian PCC.

Hope this answers the queries.

Can you please advise if I have to scan all the pages of bank statements and phone bills or just the first page will suffice which has the address details?

One more thing do we have to get the medicals done I am bit confused, as on Immi site it says wait for the CO advise if he/she asks for medicals.
      Reason of asking is that I don't want to delay the application that's why confirming it with you.

Also have you already applied for 887 and waiting on grant or you will be applying soon?

Thanks,
      Ankitatca
      I would suggest all pages for Bank statements...because Bank statements helps CO in cross verifying your other bills/transaction including you payslip and utility bill.but you can skip other pages for utility bills...only front page with ur name , address and period/month of bill is enough.

and Medical is not required for 887 as you have already done this during 489.but if any one included later after applying for your 489 or someone on your file who has not done medical during previous visa will need to do medical...you don't need medical.
      do try filling immi account as well if you can.
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 19-08-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ankitatca View Post
      Hi all,

I am new in this forum have some questions regarding 887 visa application. Would really appreciate if some one can shed some light on this.
      I will be applying in September's last week(Next month)
      queries that i have

1) As we have to give residency proof that we lived in designated area, I can provide mobile bills which are under my name and do i have to scan the entire bill or just the first page where it has my address details and my name. Considering the 5 MB document size limit.

2) Also do i have to scan all the bills from last 24 months or can I skip few, same for the payslips.

3) Can I scan and upload (in color) all the documents instead of getting them attested from J.P. here in Australia.

Thanks in advance.
      Ankitatca
      To all new comers, no offense but try to read few back pages as every1 has asked same n same questions again.
      If u scan original docs u dont need to get them attested.
      Mobile bill u need to attest 1st page (where name and address is)of the bill for every quarter like 8 bills for 2 yrs
      Blossom likes this.
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

Title
      Liked
      1287 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      hi congratulation to you .thanks for sharing
      but I als want to share ...
      To all brother and sisters . Plz do not promote ur personal believes in the forum.we here to share our story and experience of applying 887 and getting visa and helping new applicants to not to make mistakes what we had made and got file delay due to that .
      Otherwise soon not in much time this forum will become like a regular forum where people starts abusive each other believes. And I think its very persona. We dont needto know our gender,believes,skin color or even ethnic ... Keep it simple . make I'd of ur name or just make something else and talk only about 887 visa forum and not ur personal believe.
      this is for the new members or people who are interested to join this forum .
      hope all other member agree with me ..
      Thankyou .
      While I agree that it is best for this thread to stick to questions around 887 visas I just wanted to reassure people that personal abuse is not tolerated anywhere on this forum and would be removed by the moderators. If anyone reads a post they consider to be abusive, or receives an abusive private message please report it using the little triangle with an exclamation mark icon on the bottom left of the post and the moderators will deal with it accordingly. Thank you.
      snifter likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi
      i applied 887 visa on 21st June from Adelaide still waiting ant update .any one apply on same day or before

•