• Page 819 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 319719769809817818819820821829869919 ... LastLast
    Results 8,181 to 8,190 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi folks,

Do we receive an email, when CO been assigned? Could someone please response to this. Thanks.

Chat

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

Mr

Quote Originally Posted by chat077 View Post
      Hi folks,

Do we receive an email, when CO been assigned? Could someone please response to this. Thanks.

Chat
      Hi
      i put my pr on 21st June still waiting

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep

Smile HI pal

Quote Originally Posted by Inderpal View Post
      Hi
      i applied 887 visa on 21st June from Adelaide still waiting ant update .any one apply on same day or before

I applied june 24th.. no movement and status still the same.. I am from Melbourne..

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      HI All,

I am in process of filling up online application for 887 Family sponsored visa(Designated area)
      Just checking as on the very first page of the application i have selected "Skilled Regional( Class VB,Subclass 887) on the next page it is asking me if i Have

"lived for at least two years and worked full time for a total of one year in one or more specified regional area?""

My question is as i was family sponsored so it should be designated area (Which Includes all victoria) instead of specified regional area, so is there some other subclass that i have to look? But on the First page i can only see one option under 887 subclass.

And on the second page it asks me to select yes or no for specified regional area where as i lived in designated area under family sponsored rule.
      So should i select yes or no there?

Thanks
      AnkitatcaElectronic Visas Application 1st page.pngElectronic Visas Application 2nd page.png

Title
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      hi congratulation to you .thanks for sharing
      but I als want to share ...
      To all brother and sisters . Plz do not promote ur personal believes in the forum.we here to share our story and experience of applying 887 and getting visa and helping new applicants to not to make mistakes what we had made and got file delay due to that .
      Otherwise soon not in much time this forum will become like a regular forum where people starts abusive each other believes. And I think its very persona. We dont needto know our gender,believes,skin color or even ethnic ... Keep it simple . make I'd of ur name or just make something else and talk only about 887 visa forum and not ur personal believe.
      this is for the new members or people who are interested to join this forum .
      hope all other member agree with me ..
      Thankyou .
      @rahman12345 please when someone has been granted their visa, let them thank whoever they want to. They have great news which I'm sure people are happy to hear about. Please don't discourage people from sharing their happy news.

CONGRATULATIONS Jesusislord!
      Pb08vk likes this.
      Is a mummy!

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by prashantdwivedi1985 View Post
      1111darkhau--- I am not sure where to call? Didn't find the number..

I have less chance now, as am moving overseas on 21st Aug for 3 weeks. I guess, for me result would be done once am back here..

Also, online status is still the same.....Technically, you should be hearing prior to me as you have applied on 6th ..

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/

any hot news or grant today pls....?

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ankitatca View Post
      HI All,

I am in process of filling up online application for 887 Family sponsored visa(Designated area)
      Just checking as on the very first page of the application i have selected "Skilled Regional( Class VB,Subclass 887) on the next page it is asking me if i Have

"lived for at least two years and worked full time for a total of one year in one or more specified regional area?""

My question is as i was family sponsored so it should be designated area (Which Includes all victoria) instead of specified regional area, so is there some other subclass that i have to look? But on the First page i can only see one option under 887 subclass.

And on the second page it asks me to select yes or no for specified regional area where as i lived in designated area under family sponsored rule.

Thanks
      AnkitatcaElectronic Visas Application 1st page.pngElectronic Visas Application 2nd page.png
      U go with a YES (THAT WHAT I DID, FAMILY SPONSORED 887)
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Hi Friends
      Just wondering do we need to attach a photo of all members in the application of 887 visa? my mean is With other documents do we also attach the photos of all applicants?
      If yes, how much MB is ?

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi Friends
      Just wondering do we need to attach a photo of all members in the application of 887 visa? my mean is With other documents do we also attach the photos of all applicants?
      If yes, how much MB is ?

Thanks
      Recent, scanned passport-sized photograph (45 mm x 35 mm) of you and each other person included in the application. Alternatively, digital photos can also be provided. Each photograph should:
      • be of the head and shoulders against a plain background and
      • be labelled with the applicant's name.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ankitatca View Post
      HI All,

Thanks

Designated area is regional area for 489 Fs visa.
      Did you managed to go past 25 % of your application??if yes then can you please do me a favor and click snap shot of every page after 25% of your application for me please??you can edit/hide your personal detail and send me the questionnaire or page link after 25% of application(just like the snap shot you provided in this quote).you can email me screen shots. Email can be provided via private message.

i am unable to go pass 25% i.e. the page where it ask for my details and my spouse details and then ask if the spouse is included.i click next but then i get the message of visa pre-request not met...as i will be eligible to apply in november
      Last edited by NicF; 21-08-2015 at 03:45 AM. Reason: removing personal email address

•