• Page 821 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 321721771811819820821822823831871921 ... LastLast
    Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      HI Mate
      I am on 475 visa and my visa was granted on 3rd dec 2012 but i moved to adelaide ony in sep 2013 so according to that my 2 years will be completed next month in mid sep.
      In regards to screen shot of pages for you, can u pls tell me why u need the screen shot and what its advantage to u when the i hide the details?
      I want to see the question which are required to answer and other formalities which I should prepare well before applying.I am saying to hide your personal details like ur email I'd and thing which u think should not be share with other person.I just want to sees and prepare my self what will come next after 25% completion of file.I hope u can understand.I am just curious to see the questionaire.and u will get file attach Kent page after doing payment page.and my previous experience says that u will hey 28 days to upload all relevant documents after payment.u should be careful while uploading as u can't delete or undo any documents after attaching
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 21-08-2015 at 11:59 AM.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi they did not update my evisa status ..just received an email with visa.. :)

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by luiz View Post
      Hi they did not update my evisa status ..just received an email with visa.. :)
      Hi Give them atleast 24-48 hrs and then u can check VEVO

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      I want to see the question which are required to answer and other formalities which I should prepare well before applying.I am saying to hide your personal details like ur email I'd and thing which u think should not be share with other person.I just want to sees and prepare my self what will come next after 25% completion of file.I hope u can understand.I am just curious to see the questionaire.and u will get file attach Kent page after doing payment page.and my previous experience says that u will hey 28 days to upload all relevant documents after payment.u should be careful while uploading as u can't delete or undo any documents after attaching
      First i don't no personally how i am able to complete my application 100% at now bcz i have one month still remain to be completed 2 years in regional area? My application straight away need to say sorry u can go further as u haven't completed the Visa condition..Something wrong with the system is it? or any one knows?

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      First i don't no personally how i am able to complete my application 100% at now bcz i have one month still remain to be completed 2 years in regional area? My application straight away need to say sorry u can go further as u haven't completed the Visa condition..Something wrong with the system is it? or any one knows?

Thanks
      System count 2 years from grant date of previous visa.887 eligibility is 2 years after first entry.nothing wrong with your file n system
      KRAZZY10 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      System count 2 years from grant date of previous visa.887 eligibility is 2 years after first entry.nothing wrong with your file n system
      SO Dear sanjeev it means if i submit my application today and even pay them fees and start attaching documents with the application can they really processing it or it may show an error ?
      i am trying to send u snapshot but there are not such hard question in application after 25% which u need to really prepare as all just u need to tell the details about your family members, accompanying and non-accompanying persons, last 10 years residency details spouse details and some character question and finally u done it.

Thanks Mate

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      SO Dear sanjeev it means if i submit my application today and even pay them fees and start attaching documents with the application can they really processing it or it may show an error ?
      i am trying to send u snapshot but there are not such hard question in application after 25% which u need to really prepare as all just u need to tell the details about your family members, accompanying and non-accompanying persons, last 10 years residency details spouse details and some character question and finally u done it.

Thanks Mate
      U can pay now but in that case u will make ur case invalid as u will breach your 2 year living condition before applying 887.never think of paying before completion of 2 years of actually living.u can take screen shot in ur free time.I just want get the gist of actual file

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      No More update ?

Where are all ?

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      No More update ?

Where are all ?
      Its weekend Brother...Nobody comes on this blog site on weekend.U pasted one page for me.thanks for that.Please if possible then share the rest of pages.you can share pages on my email id also.This will be deeply appreciated.thanks

•