• Page 822 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 322722772812820821822823824832872922 ... LastLast
    Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 12894
    Like Tree2490Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #8211

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      218
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Its weekend Brother...Nobody comes on this blog site on weekend.U pasted one page for me.thanks for that.Please if possible then share the rest of pages.you can share pages on my email id also.This will be deeply appreciated.thanks
      Do u know that if we have any pay receipt showing 35 hrs annual leave.is it considerable as i have couple of full tym pay receipt showing AL?

      Thanks

    2. #8212

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      218
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Its weekend Brother...Nobody comes on this blog site on weekend.U pasted one page for me.thanks for that.Please if possible then share the rest of pages.you can share pages on my email id also.This will be deeply appreciated.thanks
      where can i find your email Id ? and what your Visa status ?

    3. #8213

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      201
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      where can i find your email Id ? and what your Visa status ?
      i am sending you my email id in your personal message.check your personal message or notification on this website.admin dont allow personal id to share in open.
      NicF likes this.

    4. #8214

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      201
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Do u know that if we have any pay receipt showing 35 hrs annual leave.is it considerable as i have couple of full tym pay receipt showing AL?

      Thanks
      i didn't understand your above query brother.

    5. #8215

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      218
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      i didn't understand your above query brother.
      My mean is when i went on holidays i took AL as my all leave and that tym my employer paid me 35 hrs as Al so m wondering if i can count it as a pay receipt?

    6. #8216

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      201
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      My mean is when i went on holidays i took AL as my all leave and that tym my employer paid me 35 hrs as Al so m wondering if i can count it as a pay receipt?
      yes...you can count that.as those are paid hours which saved by your choice and used by your choice.you can count those hours
      KRAZZY10 likes this.

    7. #8217

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

      I am just preparing my file for Next month, as I will be finishing my 2 years stay and 1 year full time job requirement in September.
      So as of now i am completing my online file application but after 30% i am getting an error and getting redirected to first page.

      Just wanted to check if some one have had this issue or if I am doing something wrong?

      Or it means that I have to wait for exact two years from the date I was grated 489 visa even just to getting my application ready for submission.

      Attaching screenshot for the same.

      Immi error1.pngImmi error2.png

      Regards,
      Ankitatca

    8. #8218

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      140
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ankitatca View Post
      Hi All,

      I am just preparing my file for Next month, as I will be finishing my 2 years stay and 1 year full time job requirement in September.
      So as of now i am completing my online file application but after 30% i am getting an error and getting redirected to first page.

      Just wanted to check if some one have had this issue or if I am doing something wrong?

      Or it means that I have to wait for exact two years from the date I was grated 489 visa even just to getting my application ready for submission.

      Attaching screenshot for the same.

      Immi error1.pngImmi error2.png

      Regards,
      Ankitatca

      Hello ankita

      im having same problem, I think we need to let 2 years finish after grant of current visa. I have couple of months left. will try after

    9. #8219

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Here comes the good news :))
      Got my grant today :)
      Thanks to all of you and hope you all get ur PR soon.
      Good Luck to all :)
      v2r1jeel likes this.
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

    10. #8220

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      43
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pb08vk View Post
      Here comes the good news :))
      Got my grant today :)
      Thanks to all of you and hope you all get ur PR soon.
      Good Luck to all :)
      Awesome! Congratulations! I knew people applied in June should all get the good news soon :)

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums