• Page 823 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 323723773813821822823824825833873923 ... LastLast
    Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pb08vk View Post
      Here comes the good news :))
      Got my grant today :)
      Thanks to all of you and hope you all get ur PR soon.
      Good Luck to all :)
      Congrats Pb08vk.Great Achievement.

you uploaded fresh IELTS for your spouse or used old IELTS for functional english requirement??
      Pb08vk likes this.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Congrats Pb08vk.Great Achievement.

you uploaded fresh IELTS for your spouse or used old IELTS for functional english requirement??
      Thanks. Wrote a letter and attach old ielts and old academics from overseas.
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi all,
      submitted my 887 application on 21/5/15.
      CO allocated and request more details 25/6/15.
      All details uploaded 13/7/15.
      Nothing heard since then. Is this usual ?

Thanks for assistance... looking at others' being granted in 2 months Im starting to worry...

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys
      Congratulate to those who got their visa in recent days..I am also preparing my file as i will complete my 2 years next month.
      Again i have a question as i am on 475 visa, and i already been to india for about 80 days in that 2 years due to my father sickness first and then my bro marriage.
      Now i am wondering if m still able to file my PR next month after i completed my 2 years or i have to wait for the time spend in india?
      Any reply will be appreciable.
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi Guys
      Congratulate to those who got their visa in recent days..I am also preparing my file as i will complete my 2 years next month.
      Again i have a question as i am on 475 visa, and i already been to india for about 80 days in that 2 years due to my father sickness first and then my bro marriage.
      Now i am wondering if m still able to file my PR next month after i completed my 2 years or i have to wait for the time spend in india?
      Thanks
      If u consider this, a person can have 4 weeks off in a year as an annual leave as you were paying ur bills and rent. So 60 days should be ok, any extra you have to wait. But still online sys will allow you to file the case. Rest depends on CO.
      From 487 to 887, applied on 11th june, 2015
      CO assigned- 28 July, 2015
      Docs Submitted 08 Aug, 2015
      887 Granted- 24 Aug, 2015

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

I lodged my 887 application on 22 Aug 2015.

It shocked me when I saw health check required for my father, who is not migrating with us.

I presume this happened because I was kind of misled and put my widowed father's information in the field of "non accompanying dependent", whereas as a matter of fact he's not dependent on me and should have been categorized as "other family member". Actually there are three categories for family members, and the third one on top of the above mentioned two is "accompanying dependent". I have to say it was a bit misleading and I put my father's info in the the wrong place.

As he's neither dependent on me nor migrating with us, I would not get him to go through the medical examination, which is meaningless and time consuming. And most importantly, Aussie immigration policy is one rejected all rejected. I don't want to risk our PR application since my father's not in the best health condition.

I've uploaded a Form 1023, trying to get this corrected.

Does anyone know what I should do in such a situation? I hope the CO won't insist on that health check and rejects our visa application if the outcome of the check is unsatisfactory.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Finger crossed.

Kelvin
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Hi Guys,

I lodged my 887 application on 22 Aug 2015.

It shocked me when I saw health check required for my father, who is not migrating with us.

I presume this happened because I was kind of misled and put my widowed father's information in the field of "non accompanying dependent", whereas as a matter of fact he's not dependent on me and should have been categorized as "other family member". Actually there are three categories for family members, and the third one on top of the above mentioned two is "accompanying dependent". I have to say it was a bit misleading and I put my father's info in the the wrong place.

As he's neither dependent on me nor migrating with us, I would not get him to go through the medical examination, which is meaningless and time consuming. And most importantly, Aussie immigration policy is one rejected all rejected. I don't want to risk our PR application since my father's not in the best health condition.

I've uploaded a Form 1023, trying to get this corrected.

Does anyone know what I should do in such a situation? I hope the CO won't insist on that health check and rejects our visa application if the outcome of the check is unsatisfactory.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Finger crossed.

Kelvin
      I think if they are on the non-migrating list, then their health check is not necessary. I have put my parents and sister on the list as non-migrating & non-accompanying dependent (since the application had asked to mention all their details) and now looking at your query I am also beginning to think, if they need health check or no? Can someone please answer this query ? Thanks!

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi Guys
      Thanks
      Hi KRAZZY10...you can confirm this issue with CO who issued you your 475 visa.you will find CO details in your grant letter for 475.i did the same.had a couple of query answered by previous CO.

and i am still waiting for email from your side brother.that help will be deeply appreciated.thanks.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi KRAZZY10...you can confirm this issue with CO who issued you your 475 visa.you will find CO details in your grant letter for 475.i did the same.had a couple of query answered by previous CO.

and i am still waiting for email from your side brother.that help will be deeply appreciated.thanks.

waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting ....................

anything change sanjeevka...?

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 11111darukhau View Post
      waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting ....................

anything change sanjeevka...?
      hi 11111darukhau..I am still to apply.havent finished my 2 years condition.have to wait couple of months to apply for 887.

I hope you will get PR soon.

•