• Page 824 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 324724774814822823824825826834874924 ... LastLast
    Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 12909
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Hi Guys,

I lodged my 887 application on 22 Aug 2015.

It shocked me when I saw health check required for my father, who is not migrating with us.

I presume this happened because I was kind of misled and put my widowed father's information in the field of "non accompanying dependent", whereas as a matter of fact he's not dependent on me and should have been categorized as "other family member". Actually there are three categories for family members, and the third one on top of the above mentioned two is "accompanying dependent". I have to say it was a bit misleading and I put my father's info in the the wrong place.

As he's neither dependent on me nor migrating with us, I would not get him to go through the medical examination, which is meaningless and time consuming. And most importantly, Aussie immigration policy is one rejected all rejected. I don't want to risk our PR application since my father's not in the best health condition.

I've uploaded a Form 1023, trying to get this corrected.

Does anyone know what I should do in such a situation? I hope the CO won't insist on that health check and rejects our visa application if the outcome of the check is unsatisfactory.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Finger crossed.

Kelvin
      Hi
      you have to remove them from non-accompanying dependents and add them to other dependents..but bcz u have already added them in Non-accompanying so just fill a form i am not sure which but after that u can find that automatically CO remove them from your file in non-accompanying.
      Pb08vk likes this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi KRAZZY10...you can confirm this issue with CO who issued you your 475 visa.you will find CO details in your grant letter for 475.i did the same.had a couple of query answered by previous CO.

and i am still waiting for email from your side brother.that help will be deeply appreciated.thanks.
      Ya sure i will send them in ur pvt message in todays date but u said u did the same, what it mean?
      and my CO was from T4 and its 3 years ago and m not sure whether he is still with DIBP or not.although everyone says that upto 89 days are allow to stay outside australia in our visa..let see.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Ya sure i will send them in ur pvt message in todays date but u said u did the same, what it mean?
      and my CO was from T4 and its 3 years ago and m not sure whether he is still with DIBP or not.although everyone says that upto 89 days are allow to stay outside australia in our visa..let see.

I mean whenever i had any major query i used to email it to my CO.you can try.i know CO might not be there.but try to put your grant letter number/TRN for your previous visa and email it to the email address provided in your previous visa grant letter.someone will get back to you with a proper reply.i haven't been to my country since my entry to Australia.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      I mean whenever i had any major query i used to email it to my CO.you can try.i know CO might not be there.but try to put your grant letter number/TRN for your previous visa and email it to the email address provided in your previous visa grant letter.someone will get back to you with a proper reply.i haven't been to my country since my entry to Australia.
      Ya thats what i did just now as send an email to Previous CO with all my details and now lets hope if they get back to me with some positive reply.
      Meanwhile are you from which country ?
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Ya thats what i did just now as send an email to Previous CO with all my details and now lets hope if they get back to me with some positive reply.
      Meanwhile are you from which country ?
      Thanks
      I am from India...and you?

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      I am from India...and you?
      India

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi AUG887

I did same mistake. My case was my father decease 10 years age. So first I was confused too. Then then I upload form 1023. No problem they accept my answer. I got direct grant PR last month.
      Pb08vk likes this.

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Thanks for your reply mate.

I've uploaded a form 1023 to correct this. Hope the CO won't have any issue with it.
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      I'm happy you got your PR!

Would you mind sharing with us when you lodged the application and got granted?

Thank you UNIQLO!
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      I would suggest you not make the same mistake mate.

I just talked to immigration on 131881, and the officer advised me to submit form 1023 to correct the information.

It's like the dependants on the visa applicants are also required of health check even though they are not included in the migrating application. I'd strongly advise you to get this confirmed by immigration before you include them in your application under "non-migrating dependants" to avoid the problem I'm having.

It's weird though why should they be asked for health check when they are not migrating.

•