• Page 833 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 333733783823831832833834835843883933 ... LastLast
    Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by immiausy View Post
      I just got my stupid grant letter now (hope most of the ppl here will get them today),
      Awesome! Congratulation... c'mon don't call it stupid.. you got... Its party time... :) Enjoy

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SINGH View Post
      CONG..IMMIAUST........ALSO got 887 good news on monday morning at 9 o'clock. ....GOOD LUCK...EVERYONE...
      Congratulation! Singh!

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      I just got my stupid grant letter now (hope most of the ppl here will get them today),

Can you please mention your timeline ?

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SINGH View Post
      CONG..IMMIAUST........ALSO got 887 good news on monday morning at 9 o'clock. ....GOOD LUCK...EVERYONE...

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Thanks Mr singh for your Good Luck
      Lastly all ur friends who got Pr even they also been to Overseas, did they filed after exact 2 years or wait for couple of weeks? and also how long after file they got their PR?
      Thanks as these questions helps me a lot in determining my decision.
      Hi KRAZZY10

if you read previous posts on this forum then there was a fellow who had the same issue.He applied and his CO told him to withdraw it.he had two months gap as such which was already covered when CO was allocated.he re-submitted after withdrawing and got his PR in less than 2 months.No one can specifically answer this query as only CO knows what to do.i would suggest that out of your 85 days overseas days:subtract your paid(annual leave) days,and then work out the rest of holidays.i think the best and safe plan would be to apply after 20-25 days from your actual date if your unpaid holidays are above the minimum level(3 weeks/year) that way you will be safe.I am sorry if my words are harsh and not as per your wishes.

I may be wrong in suggesting you for late submitting your 887.but i can understand your worry.it will be more stressing if submitting an invalid file coz all CO are not that generous and grateful as that Fellow got.his CO suggested him either to withdraw the file or he has to cancel the grant.

do refer previous post...make up your mind and take decision.if you want to apply now then try to make a genuine note for upcoming CO that your Holiday was paid and that during unpaid holidays you were still touch in your auzzie life by paying your rent and bills.be sure about case before submitting it to immi.
      KRAZZY10 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi KRAZZY10

if you read previous posts on this forum then there was a fellow who had the same issue.He applied and his CO told him to withdraw it.he had two months gap as such which was already covered when CO was allocated.he re-submitted after withdrawing and got his PR in less than 2 months.No one can specifically answer this query as only CO knows what to do.i would suggest that out of your 85 days overseas days:subtract your paid(annual leave) days,and then work out the rest of holidays.i think the best and safe plan would be to apply after 20-25 days from your actual date if your unpaid holidays are above the minimum level(3 weeks/year) that way you will be safe.I am sorry if my words are harsh and not as per your wishes.

I may be wrong in suggesting you for late submitting your 887.but i can understand your worry.it will be more stressing if submitting an invalid file coz all CO are not that generous and grateful as that Fellow got.his CO suggested him either to withdraw the file or he has to cancel the grant.

do refer previous post...make up your mind and take decision.if you want to apply now then try to make a genuine note for upcoming CO that your Holiday was paid and that during unpaid holidays you were still touch in your auzzie life by paying your rent and bills.be sure about case before submitting it to immi.
      Thanks for the best reply ever
      Can u pls tell me the page number where that thing happen with that fellow guy to whom CO suggest to withdraw first and then re-file it later?
      Meanwhile my 2 years will be completed on 9th june and i am now planning to file my application in OCt Mid..help me in covering some time and in filing safe application.
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Thanks for the best reply ever
      Can u pls tell me the page number where that thing happen with that fellow guy to whom CO suggest to withdraw first and then re-file it later?
      Meanwhile my 2 years will be completed on 9th june and i am now planning to file my application in OCt Mid..help me in covering some time and in filing safe application.
      Thanks
      ok i will search...and its not that old...i think you can start reading from page 600 onward till end...it happend in april 2015 or may 2015 i suppose.thats guy was active on this blog at that time.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by v2r1jeel View Post

Hi v2r1jeel, my story is like this,

Applied 18th March
      21st May Document Requested (AFP and PCC) (my mistake)
      30th May AFP and OLD PCC submitted
      Document Change in From 80 Requested very minor useless change Jun 2 (by CO’s support officer)
      10th Jun New updated PCC Request (but I knew this going to happen so I have already submitted my PCC)
      4th August Submitted PCC
      12th Aug (CO replies that primary applicant Surname not matched with PCC) ---- unreverent as I have already provided the necessary docs for that before
      22nd Aug request National ID card (own county) --- wrong move by another visa office wasting my time and money and I was really tricked after that and reply them with an aggressive answer
      2nd Sep Grant

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi v2r1jeel, my story is like this,

Applied 18th March
      21st May Document Requested (AFP and PCC) (my mistake)
      30th May AFP and OLD PCC submitted
      Document Change in From 80 Requested very minor useless change Jun 2 (by CO’s support officer)
      10th Jun New updated PCC Request (but I knew this going to happen so I have already submitted my PCC)
      4th August Submitted PCC
      12th Aug (CO replies that primary applicant Surname not matched with PCC) ---- unreverent as I have already provided the necessary docs for that before
      22nd Aug request National ID card (own county) --- wrong move by another visa office wasting my time and money and I was really tricked after that and reply them with an aggressive answer
      2nd Sep Grant
      ohh ok , thanks for the info! It would a time of relief now :)

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by v2r1jeel View Post
      ohh ok , thanks for the info! It would a time of relief now :)

No probs ya but i would be happy if i get that without those unnecessary delays and pressure, due to this i wast my time and money alot but one thing i realized AUSI immigration system and CO's who works (expect good ones) are hopeless
      they only read the book no common seance and very lazy to check things before asking us to resend them.

•