• Page 842 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 342742792832840841842843844852892942 ... LastLast
    Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 12962
    Like Tree2534Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sahirchamp View Post
      Hi
      I have been silent for a while,

I have a query , I have done my 2 years in the area I was sponsored now I am in different state regional area will that be a problem?
      Have you applied for 887 and got the Grant??if not then you still have to abide by your visa condition.according to me you can live in any regional area....ring 131881 and ask them randomly about your query.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      hello everybody .........
      do anyone know how many days it take to get police report in WA....Perth i applied in 08/09/2015
      thank you

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi Darukhau
      it takes 14 days

Anu

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hijk View Post
      Good day mates!

Just new on this forum and had some clarifications as I am about to apply for 887 Visa from 489.

My situation is:

- my wife was the primary applicant and I am dependent on the 489 visa.
      - we arrived 14th of Sept 2013 here in Adelaide
      - stayed in friends house for around 9 months initially before renting a house.
      - I got full time work since Jan 2014 but my wife just had some casual work until few months ago

So, we are about to achieve the 2 years stay here in SA by next week but its me who will be able to fulfill the 1yr full time work. Now to apply 887, it would be me who will be the primary applicant.

My questions are:
      - I tried to create an account to https://online.immi.gov.au/ and created an application for Onshore General Skilled Migration categories /Skilled Regional (Class VB, subclass 887) but after filling up all my details and passport etc I get an error...

The following errors have been encountered:
      • 1. You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service.

- Do I need to wait for completing the 2 years before I could proceed? We also tested to input my wife's details on another application but seems to proceed fine without the error but I afraid that will be as if she is the primary applicant.

Anybody who had same situation as mine could shed light and some information. Thanks in advance guys.

jk
      Hi jk
      I got same error message. I called immi office they said u are eligible and gave me technical support email address to right to. I think its an IT issue. I m still waiting for the reply. I mailed them 2 days ago. I was the main applicant on 489. But my husband is now applying for 887 as he fulfills the work requirements
      hijk likes this.

Anu

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi Anu

did you manage to resolve that problem??what was the problem and how u managed to rectify it?please advise.
      Hi sanjeev
      I called immi office they said u are eligible for the visa and gave me technical support email address to write to. I mailed them 2 days ago with the screenshort. Hope to hear from them soon.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
      Hi sanjeev
      I called immi office they said u are eligible for the visa and gave me technical support email address to write to. I mailed them 2 days ago with the screenshort. Hope to hear from them soon.
      hi Anu..Thanks for replying...i am still getting the same message though i was the main applicant for my 489 and i am the primary applicant for 887 as well.I havent contacted immi yet as i am still short of few more weeks to finish my 2 years residency an to become eligible to apply...please do update me if you get the solution.i hope things will in coming week.

Title
      Liked
      32 times
      Rep
      I am getting error message : Australian citizens are not eligible for this visa..

I am not Australian ..

Title
      Liked
      32 times
      Rep
      I am getting error message : Australian citizens are not eligible for this visa..

I am not Australian ..

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Hi, I'm in WA and it took me one week to receive the paper AFP. It depends on if you have any conviction record, in which case it take between 1 to 2 months.
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

jam

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

Not a member thought but have been going through the Thread and found lot of information, Great work friends..
      I have applied for 887 Visa in July 2nd 2015 and its already been 2 month, Do you think I should follow up with Immigration dept on this? or just wait.
      My Consultant says he has received communication that the CO has already been assigned,but I don't see any such update with 887 Application status site?Is such thing possible.
      The application being process further date is 29 Aug 2015 does that mean CO is already appointed and the file is in review?

Appreciate your response in advance.
      JAM

•