• Page 846 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 346746796836844845846847848856896946 ... LastLast
    Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 11111darukhau View Post
      Submit police clerance and form 80 today now dont know how manydays i have to wait
      My agent told me it will take 7 days to open our email again check our document
      Any idea guysssssss how long now ...
      hi mate I didn't know u used an agent . If u r then it's ur agent's fault. Coz he should have checked your police clearance before submit to immigration. Coz of him u r having delays. But I really hope u will get the grant very soon. Be patient . Cheers

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by max2015 View Post
      hi mate I didn't know u used an agent . If u r then it's ur agent's fault. Coz he should have checked your police clearance before submit to immigration. Coz of him u r having delays. But I really hope u will get the grant very soon. Be patient . Cheers
      Thanx bro i will wait and watch how many days it will take to get my grant
      my agent is ass wh
      so i suggest to everyone do not use agent ...

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      hi guys , can any one tell me how to attached form 80 to online application i save form 80 in folder and save as jpg and reduce its resolution to 75 dpi .
      my question is how can i attached the whole file online . bcoz when i try to upload its coming as ,upload only one file in the folder .. i want to upload whole form 80 folder i save . i dont know how every one else is doing and my entire folder size is only
      size: 1.31 MB (1,380,716 bytes) .
      when i compressed file and try to upload ..it is not excepting ..plz need advise or else so you think its better if i wait tilll my case officer is appointer and when he email me for form 80 i will direcrtly send to his email .. please advice .
      thank you
      Hi rahman12345...convert each page jpg into pdf and then combine all pages in single pdf file and then upload.If you not sure on how to convert jpg to pdf then google it.Or paste jpg into word file and combine all those word pages together.its way simple if you know how to operate Adobe PDF.pm me if you cant work out.i will provide you my email address and will do it for you.
      KRAZZY10 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      just updating my concern about 489 Visa to 887. Im secondary application for the 489 and will be the primary applicant for 887 as I did already satisfy the 1yr full time work and stayed 2 years here in Adelaide from 14 Sept 2013 till now.

But on the immi online account, wont let me continue my application and give me an error at 25% that:

The following errors have been encountered:
      • 1. You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service.

I sent a couple of email to skilled.support@border.gov.au last week and follow up email yesterday. I tried to ring immi hotline 131881 yesterday but I was waiting 46th on the queue and drop the call after 30mins nothing happend. A bit anxious now what to do. Our police clearance is on its way and would like to apply 887 the soonest.

I hope someone here could shed some light...
      sanjeevkathuria and KRAZZY10 like this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hijk View Post
      just updating my concern about 489 Visa to 887. Im secondary application for the 489 and will be the primary applicant for 887 as I did already satisfy the 1yr full time work and stayed 2 years here in Adelaide from 14 Sept 2013 till now.

But on the immi online account, wont let me continue my application and give me an error at 25% that:

I sent a couple of email to skilled.support@border.gov.au last week and follow up email yesterday. I tried to ring immi hotline 131881 yesterday but I was waiting 46th on the queue and drop the call after 30mins nothing happend. A bit anxious now what to do. Our police clearance is on its way and would like to apply 887 the soonest.

Hi hijk
      Don't be panic.
      Can u pls tell me what dept. replied u for your query ?
      Secondly, i think u have to apply paper visa instead of online as u want to become the primary applicant from secondary.
      One of mine friend applied his PR ages ago as a primary applicant( his wife was primary in 475 ) so i will ask him today that how did he filed his visa ?
      Thanks
      hijk likes this.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep

Hi hijk...i know how it feels to be in long waiting queue.but what i have experienced since 2 months that immi have started call back facility.if you try to ring them in morning hours then you can request call back on your mobile instead of waiting in queue.i have done this many times.Keep trying randomly.I think in worst case scenario they will ask you to apply the case via email.Be ready and pre fill Form 1276 (Application for Skilled – Recognised Graduate
      (Temporary) visa (subclass 476))...Immi will definitely ask you this form as it has payment detail page.dont get confuse.i know 1276 is for subclass 476 but if you are unable to fill your 887 online then you have to fill form 1276 for paper visa or visa by using email service.
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 16-09-2015 at 03:15 AM.
      KRAZZY10, ankitatca and hijk like this.

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep

Hijk

i am experiencing the same. Called Immi Hotline and they sent me a link for technical support. submitted the form twice. got reply from the second one saying they have sent my request to another dept (dont which dept). waiting since then for 3 days.

technical support link

http://www.border.gov.au/FormsAndDoc...0-24026be828ba
      KRAZZY10 and hijk like this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep

I just asked my friend and he says he applied online after compliting exact 2 years and even filled their application after that only and not before.
      The other way is that if u still unable to lodge application just apply paper visa bit long process but may help u.

Thanks
      hijk likes this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi. I applied on 18th of july 2015. No updats from immigration but my friend apply on 19th july 2015. He got PR YESTERDAY ON 15-09-15. I dntknw how its work. Pls explain me. Thx

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi rahman12345...convert each page jpg into pdf and then combine all pages in single pdf file and then upload.If you not sure on how to convert jpg to pdf then google it.Or paste jpg into word file and combine all those word pages together.its way simple if you know how to operate Adobe PDF.pm me if you cant work out.i will provide you my email address and will do it for you.
      Hi ,sanjeev thanks for your reply.iam not very good in Pdf . Also iam using my computer not laptop .so I don't know if I got new version of PDF . I mean I really don't .tonight I will try to do the way you told me ..iam still not be able to do .then I will definitely need your help .thanks again
      Also I want to share my experience when I apply online .it happen to me too when I try to enter visa label so I call immi and they said just leave that space empty do not enter any visa label and continue and I did and it works .. just don't. Enter visa label ..also .bcoz when I enter visa label number it was saying ur visa details is not correct n not be found .

Rahman

•