• Page 849 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 349749799839847848849850851859899949 ... LastLast
    Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 12854
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      I dnt knw hoe they work. Some previous applicant still waiting and immi. Open new files. ������

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      I got my pr today
      aplied on 18th of july
      get on 17th of september

no CO ALLOCATED.
      BEST OF LUCK TO EVERY1. Specially singhsaab ji. I hope u will get soon.
      KRAZZY10, Singhsaab and jovdman like this.

Title
      Liked
      16 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
      I got my pr today
      aplied on 18th of july
      get on 17th of september

no CO ALLOCATED.
      BEST OF LUCK TO EVERY1. Specially singhsaab ji. I hope u will get soon.
      Congrats bro,,,,,enjoy ur life ahead
      KRAZZY10 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Next 11111Darukhau, SinghSaab and Rajwant Kaur

Hope to hear soon all
      Last edited by KRAZZY10; 17-09-2015 at 08:03 AM.
      Singhsaab likes this.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Next SinghSaab and Rajwant Kaur

Hope to hear soon
      I am also next frens........i applied in 6th julyand co ask some doc and submit it now waiting for grant
      KRAZZY10 and Singhsaab like this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 11111darukhau View Post
      I am also next frens........i applied in 6th julyand co ask some doc and submit it now waiting for grant
      Really Sorry for not added to u in that list as i forgot u.
      BUt now all f9.
      Cheers
      Last edited by KRAZZY10; 17-09-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      guys got some update from Skilled Support email. For those with 489 Visa who are after applying to PR 887 Visa which the secondary applicant will now be the main applicant for 887, good stuff below... good luck to all of us!! :)

Thank you for your query.
      As you were granted a subclass 489 visa as the secondary applicant and are now applying for a subclass 887 visa as the primary applicant, you will receive a system error during lodgement. Your subclass 887 visa application will need to be lodged manually by Skilled Support.
      Please scan and email a completed Form 1276, colour scan passport for each applicant and supporting documents, including Form 956 if applicable, as attachments to skilled.support@border.gov.au
      Please use the Form 1276 found at this link: http://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1276.pdf
      Although this Form 1276 is designed for a subclass 476 visa application it is acceptable for a VB 887 visa application. Other versions of the Form 1276 do not advise of the surcharge for credit card payments.

hijk
      sanjeevkathuria likes this.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hijk View Post
      guys got some update from Skilled Support email. For those with 489 Visa who are after applying to PR 887 Visa which the secondary applicant will now be the main applicant for 887, good stuff below... good luck to all of us!! :)

As you were granted a subclass 489 visa as the secondary applicant and are now applying for a subclass 887 visa as the primary applicant, you will receive a system error during lodgement. Your subclass 887 visa application will need to be lodged manually by Skilled Support.
      Please scan and email a completed Form 1276, colour scan passport for each applicant and supporting documents, including Form 956 if applicable, as attachments to skilled.support@border.gov.au
      Please use the Form 1276 found at this link: http://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1276.pdf
      Although this Form 1276 is designed for a subclass 476 visa application it is acceptable for a VB 887 visa application. Other versions of the Form 1276 do not advise of the surcharge for credit card payments.

hijk

Hi Hijk

Thats the best info you provided to this forum.People are facing such problem and are struggling to get solution.your feedback make things easy for everyone facing such issues.Keep it up mate.much appreciated.

Regards
      hijk likes this.

Anu

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep

hijk
      Yes got the same reply. .would it be different than online application with regards to the processing time and tracking...
      hijk likes this.

Anu

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep

hijk
      Hi jk when r u planning to apply....i gues our applications will go hand in hand. ...i m planning to fiel it over this weekend. ...

•