• Page 853 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 353753803843851852853854855863903953 ... LastLast
    Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
      No u not need to wait for 10 weaks. Its a reasnable time for countable and not put any effect. Thx

thanks for that. somebody telling me that if we not covered that 10 weeks which we spent out side Australia that 887 application might be rejected or having negative decision.

Is case officer rejecte 887 if we not cover that time ? can someoen please help me on this.

Thanks,

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
      thanks for that. somebody telling me that if we not covered that 10 weeks which we spent out side Australia that 887 application might be rejected or having negative decision.

Is case officer rejecte 887 if we not cover that time ? can someoen please help me on this.

Thanks,
      Pete

As per IMMi...you are allowed to take 3 weeks/calender year...if you have taken 10 weeks in single year then you can lodge your application after 7 weeks(10-3 weeks).and if you have taken 10 weeks in two years then you have to work out.3week in first year and 3 week in second year.if taken more holidays in one year and less in two e.g. suppose 2 weeks in one year and 8 week in second year then you can apply 887 after 5 weeks(8-3 week).Just go through previous posts in this forum.you will get authenticate proof.limit is 3 week/year.i dont have that but few of our fellow friends have that email.A fellow have been asked to withdraw his file as he applied 887 while his actual period of stay less as he was having same issue like yours.he was lucky that his CO asked him to withdraw.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep

Thanks,
      hi Peter, I remember once a member asked about this from a case officer and the answer was we are allowed to have up to 3 weeks a year overseas vacation . More than that we will have to wait or if u lodge before that time the case officer will hold ur file until due time. Please do more research . All the best cheers

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Pete

As per IMMi...you are allowed to take 3 weeks/calender year...if you have taken 10 weeks in single year then you can lodge your application after 7 weeks(10-3 weeks).and if you have taken 10 weeks in two years then you have to work out.3week in first year and 3 week in second year.if taken more holidays in one year and less in two e.g. suppose 2 weeks in one year and 8 week in second year then you can apply 887 after 5 weeks(8-3 week).Just go through previous posts in this forum.you will get authenticate proof.limit is 3 week/year.i dont have that but few of our fellow friends have that email.A fellow have been asked to withdraw his file as he applied 887 while his actual period of stay less as he was having same issue like yours.he was lucky that his CO asked him to withdraw.

Thanks for your help Sanjeev

I have 5 week in 1st year and 5 weeks in second year. I have been paid all 10 weeks while I was away in last 2 years.
      Is CO ask applicant to withdraw the file and lodge again or CO give rejection in case file lodge without covering overseas stay.?

Rep will be great help for me.

Thanks,
      Last edited by Pete; 23-09-2015 at 05:41 AM.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Thanks Max

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Thanks for your help Sanjeev

I have 5 week in 1st year and 5 weeks in second year.
      Is CO ask applicant to withdraw the file and lodge again or CO give rejection in case file lodge without covering overseas stay.?

Thanks,
      in that case you can apply now as you are supposed to wait one 4 weeks(5-3=2... for both years) i.e. one month.and since you were eligible in august and now you have already covered that 4 week.you are good to go ahead.you dont have to worry now.just file your case as soon as you can.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      I think pete u should not take the risk. Wait until ur relevant time period to apply. Everything depended on how the case officer process ur file. Some of them are really but some r fussy . So wait ur overseas time and then apply for 887

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      in that case you can apply now as you are supposed to wait one 4 weeks(5-3=2... for both years) i.e. one month.and since you were eligible in august and now you have already covered that 4 week.you are good to go ahead.you dont have to worry now.just file your case as soon as you can.

I have been paid all 10 weeks while I was away in last 2 years. Is that make any difference.

thanks,

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      I have been paid all 10 weeks while I was away in last 2 years. Is that make any difference.

thanks,
      You are safe now.just prepare your file and apply it.3 weeks per year is what immi provides in written.dont get confuse now.when u moved to australia first time?.intial 3 months are also counted if you came from your country to australia first time after your current visa grant and you came to non-regional area and then relocated to regional area.

as such you dont have think in that details now.if your details are correct i.e august 2013 to aug 2015..than you can apply in sept since your 4 week additional stay is also surpassed

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      You are safe now.just prepare your file and apply it.3 weeks per year is what immi provides in written.dont get confuse now.when u moved to australia first time?.intial 3 months are also counted if you came from your country to australia first time after your current visa grant and you came to non-regional area and then relocated to regional area.

as such you dont have think in that details now.if your details are correct i.e august 2013 to aug 2015..than you can apply in sept since your 4 week additional stay is also surpassed
      Thanks for your help.

I got visa in end of May 2013, moved to regional area august 2013.

Thanks again.

•