• Page 857 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 357757807847855856857858859867907957 ... LastLast
    Results 8,561 to 8,570 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Aum

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Krazzy 10,

I had been to India for total 4 weeks and my wife for total 10 weeks in 2 years period.

I get paid monthly.

Hope that helps.

All the very best!!!

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      my dear friends

if u are applying or already applied for 887. Have a look at your passport and AFP police clearance very carefully. if your names dont match, u have to apply again and its gonna waste your time.
      for example
      my name is RAJWANT KAUR in my passport all under one given name. but on police clearnance it says Rajwant, kaur. which is not acceptable. applied today online again, it will accept only in last name altogether.
      dont know its gonna help or not. but have a look.

good luck all887 applicant,s
      KRAZZY10 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Aum View Post
      Hi Krazzy 10,

I had been to India for total 4 weeks and my wife for total 10 weeks in 2 years period.

I get paid monthly.

Hope that helps.

All the very best!!!
      Thanx Aum
      But did u add that 4 weeks in 2 years or applied after exact 2 years?

Thanx

Anu

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Hello friends
      Has anybody applied through email yet...i applied on 24th i did not get any acknowledgement yet....

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep

887 Visa Processing Time

Is any body able to tell me that what is the current processing time for the 887 visa ? How many month ?

Thanks,

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Aum View Post
      Hello guys,

Thank you for sharing all the info, it has been very helpful.
      I got my grant letter today.

Below are key details:

6/7/2015 - Applied
      31/8/2015 - CO allocated and requested docs: - 2 years residency proof, - work proof and police clearance
      3/9/2015- docs submitted with query for police clearance
      14/9/2015 - CO confirmed I will need Indian police clearance
      18/9/2015- Indian PCC submitted (I had already applied for it beforehand)
      25/9/2015 - Visa granted
      Docs submitted: Payslips, bank statements with salary credits, emplyment contract, employment reference letter, stat declaration for address, banks statements for address.
      My nationality is Indian.

Lesson learnt : Submit all docs in the beginning (though I did but I could have provided more proof in the beginning itself which I did not)

All the very best to all the applicants
      HI Aum..congrats for the achievement
      i am also in the process of applying 887 in coming month.i am confused with the following pages(print shot attached).on the page with Processing Details:it ask for if you held or currently hold a visa to travel australia...i suppose i have to select yes.what you reckon??

and if above query is ok i.e. YES is to be selected then the next page "details of current or previous visa" ask for type of visa and place of issue.am i suppose to select skilled as type of visa and Place of issued as New Delhi?no other state is there for india.

thanks in advance

111.jpg222.jpg

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Hi to All

My query is from all those respected seniors and fellows who have applied and already got their grants.

i am in the process of applying 887 in coming month.i am confused with the following pages(print shot attached).on the page with Processing Details:it ask for if you held or currently hold a visa to travel australia...i suppose i have to select yes.what you reckon??

and if above query is ok i.e. YES is to be selected then the next page "details of current or previous visa" ask for type of visa and place of issue.am i suppose to select skilled as type of visa and Place of issued as New Delhi?no other state is there for india.

thanks in advance

111.jpg
      222.jpg

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi to All

My query is from all those respected seniors and fellows who have applied and already got their grants.

i am in the process of applying 887 in coming month.i am confused with the following pages(print shot attached).on the page with Processing Details:it ask for if you held or currently hold a visa to travel australia...i suppose i have to select yes.what you reckon??

thanks in advance

111.jpg
      222.jpg
      Hi Sanjeev
      I already filled the form in advance and i select Yes in question asking Do u hold any other visa and i also filled Skilled for me, my wife and and for my daughter.I put New delhi in Place as my visa was Offshore so that would be New delhi.

Hope that Help U.

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Hi Sanjeev

I filled my friend's application and he was grant PR few weeks back. I put place of visa issue Brisbane which was mentioned on his skilled visa(489) grant email.
      I also put Brisbane because it was issued by Brisbane office. You may be offshore but you should put place of visa issue not where u was when visa was issued.

Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi Sanjeev
      I already filled the form in advance and i select Yes in question asking Do u hold any other visa and i also filled Skilled for me, my wife and and for my daughter.I put New delhi in Place as my visa was Offshore so that would be New delhi.

Hope that Help U.

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
      Is any body able to tell me that what is the current processing time for the 887 visa ? How many month ?

Thanks,

Hi Pete,

On the basis of my analysis of the successful cases in this forum, you'll be probably looking at 7~8 weeks after submission of 887 for a CO to be allocated and another 1~2 weeks for the PR to be granted on condition that everything goes smoothly, i.e. you have uploaded all necessary documents.
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

•