• Page 859 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 359759809849857858859860861869909959 ... LastLast
    Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 12952
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hello SAnjeev,
      yes, This visa requires to be here. Else, I would have been granted the visa on 5th Sept itself . It got delayed for 9 days as I was overseas.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by prashantdwivedi1985 View Post
      Hello SAnjeev,
      yes, This visa requires to be here. Else, I would have been granted the visa on 5th Sept itself . It got delayed for 9 days as I was overseas.
      no no prashant.i am asking about your previous provisional visa...not 887.when you were granted your TR you were in Australia or india?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi i was reading this forum for a while but never registered, i have applied for 887 on 4th June got CO allocated on 25th of july asked for some employment prove and residential prove did submitted it on 15th of august and than team 10 replied to get another police clearance for my husband as there is some issues in his name (which we havenot noticed before ) applied for AFP and send it on 8th september 2015 still waiting no response.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      sorry! ha ha...I was in India only...I am thinking how someone could be here before getting the visa ( 489) ? OF-course am not talking about visitor visa. I was in Bangalore when I received my 489.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello Friends,

Today, CO is allocated to me and he requested for my early 6 months stay in Adelaide. During this time period, I stayed at my friends place and I was not paying any utility bills but CO is asking for evidence/receipt to proof that I was contributing to household bills. Kindly suggest what to do in this case.

I applied on 30th July 2015 by myself and I attached earlier Statutory declaration by my friend that I was staying his place for that period. Also, I attached my TFN letter which I received during stay at his place, two salary slips, Vodafone bill for two months only because before that I was on prepaid, bank statement .

Seniors your early response will be highly appreciated.

I am also leaving for India on 24th October for 1 month, thus, do you guys reckon that it is going to delay in getting PR by any chance.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      HI RAj,
      Please get Statutory declaration from your friend in a proper format , also please ensure this should be signed by Justice of peace. I have done the same and it worked for me. Additionally , you can also submit bank statement as an addition proof. Thought, Statutory declaration in a proper format should be more than enough. you should get you PR within a week.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks Prashant for your quick reply.

Last time also I sent the statutory declaration with a proper format downloaded from the website and signed by JP but we didn't mention last time that I was not contributing to the bills. Therefore, this time my friend is going to mention this in a statutory declaration and signed by JP additionally I am also planning to send his utility bills during that period to proof that he was only paying all the utility bills.

I will submit these docs by tomorrow afternoon and lets hope before going to India I should get the PR.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      HI Raj,
      I am sure that should be ok. Also, you should be getting the result in other 1-2 weeks.

Good Luck!
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Raj34 View Post
      Hello Friends,

Today, CO is allocated to me and he requested for my early 6 months stay in Adelaide. During this time period, I stayed at my friends place and I was not paying any utility bills but CO is asking for evidence/receipt to proof that I was contributing to household bills. Kindly suggest what to do in this case.

I applied on 30th July 2015 by myself and I attached earlier Statutory declaration by my friend that I was staying his place for that period. Also, I attached my TFN letter which I received during stay at his place, two salary slips, Vodafone bill for two months only because before that I was on prepaid, bank statement .

Seniors your early response will be highly appreciated.

I am also leaving for India on 24th October for 1 month, thus, do you guys reckon that it is going to delay in getting PR by any chance.
      Dear Raj

You should send car rego if u have of that time or you can get from Service SA for SA or state services office. It is bit better if you get signed Statutory declaration by police sargent, they doing that easily mentioned about your bills as well. You should include Rent agreement of your friend where u were living. In addition, you can get prepaid mobile bill details with address in PDF format from your mobile operator or you can do it online by registering your prepaid mobile number on operator website.
      You can use age proof card of that address if you have.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep

887 Visa

Hi

can any one help me that we have to do medical compulsory in 887 visa ?

•