• Page 860 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 360760810850858859860861862870910960 ... LastLast
    Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
      Hi

can any one help me that we have to do medical compulsory in 887 visa ?
      Hi Pete...Kindly spare sometime and read old pages of this forum.

As such you dont need medical for 887 if you and any other applicant on your previous visa undergone through medical process.CO will not ask.

do spare sometime on this forum by reading old pages.it will definetly help you alot if are about to file your file.

Title
      Liked
      28 times
      Rep
      hello guys
      is there anyone in the forum who applied 887 in August and started to receive CO?
      thanks

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
      Hi jk
      I filled in all that was applicable. ...in english language section i wrote "english proof attached" as my husband gave school cert for English requirement last time. I did attach my ielts from last time. I guess there is no harm in attaching all docs that we think could be asked.

And my husband calculated the cost from the immi site...it came around $600+ for him i and our daughter (2years) and we gave our credit card details for it. I did get acknowledgement for the mail but not for the visa yet so i ll wait then give them a call to ask for the details. Hope it helps.
      Thanks a lot Anu. I have tried to send the scanned copy of the form 1276 as well as the pdf file for the proof/docs. I have to send 5 emails with attachment as the size of the pdf's is quite large. I even had to compress and zip and three files just to successfully send to them.

Now, did you happen to get a reply from them already? I received a reply just yesterday they they have accepted my 887 visa application and issues us a Bridging visa which says:

If your Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa is cancelled, you should contact the department immediately. Your Bridging visa may not come into effect and will not allow you to remain lawfully in Australia.

This bridging visa allows you to remain lawfully in Australia until 28 calendar days after you are notified of a decision on your application for a Skilled (Residence)(class VB) Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa.

If your Skilled (Residence) (class VB) Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa application is refused and you apply for a merits review of that decision within the required timeframe, this bridging visa will allow you to remain in Australia until 28 calendar days after you are notified of the merits review outcome by the merits review tribunal. If the merits review tribunal remits your application to the department for reconsideration, this bridging visa will allow you to remain lawfully in Australia until 28 calendar days after you are notified by the department of the decision on your Skilled (Residence) (class VB) Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa application.

If you withdraw your Skilled (Residence) (class VB) Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa application or your merits review application, this bridging visa will allow you to remain lawfully in Australia until 28 calendar days after that withdrawal. If you hold any substantive visa, and that substantive visa is cancelled, you should contact the department immediately. Your Bridging visa may have ceased and no longer allow you to remain lawfully in Australia.

Im just a little confused with this Bridging visa, as Our Temp Visa 489 is for 4 years. If ever that my visa 887 is denied (hopefully not...knock on wood) will still my TR 489 visa be active? or its already the Bridging Visa which will only be valid for 28days?? which sounds harsh...

hoping someone can give clarifications.

Kind regards

hijk

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      I applied on 27 July 2015, no news yet!

Title
      Liked
      20 times
      Rep
      hi peterP
      my friend applied on 30th july and other friend applied on 2nd aug both got CO on 30 sep
      SP15August887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      28 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PeterP View Post
      I applied on 27 July 2015, no news yet!
      hi peter
      friend of mine applied on 30th july got CO today so you might get soon as well.
      SPAugust2015 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hijk View Post
      Thanks a lot Anu. I have tried to send the scanned copy of the form 1276 as well as the pdf file for the proof/docs. I have to send 5 emails with attachment as the size of the pdf's is quite large. I even had to compress and zip and three files just to successfully send to them.

Now, did you happen to get a reply from them already? I received a reply just yesterday they they have accepted my 887 visa application and issues us a Bridging visa which says:

If your Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa is cancelled, you should contact the department immediately. Your Bridging visa may not come into effect and will not allow you to remain lawfully in Australia.

This bridging visa allows you to remain lawfully in Australia until 28 calendar days after you are notified of a decision on your application for a Skilled (Residence)(class VB) Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa.

If your Skilled (Residence) (class VB) Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa application is refused and you apply for a merits review of that decision within the required timeframe, this bridging visa will allow you to remain in Australia until 28 calendar days after you are notified of the merits review outcome by the merits review tribunal. If the merits review tribunal remits your application to the department for reconsideration, this bridging visa will allow you to remain lawfully in Australia until 28 calendar days after you are notified by the department of the decision on your Skilled (Residence) (class VB) Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa application.

If you withdraw your Skilled (Residence) (class VB) Skilled - Regional (subclass 887) visa application or your merits review application, this bridging visa will allow you to remain lawfully in Australia until 28 calendar days after that withdrawal. If you hold any substantive visa, and that substantive visa is cancelled, you should contact the department immediately. Your Bridging visa may have ceased and no longer allow you to remain lawfully in Australia.

Im just a little confused with this Bridging visa, as Our Temp Visa 489 is for 4 years. If ever that my visa 887 is denied (hopefully not...knock on wood) will still my TR 489 visa be active? or its already the Bridging Visa which will only be valid for 28days?? which sounds harsh...

hoping someone can give clarifications.

Kind regards

hijk
      Hi Hijk

If you have to send big file, choose 100 or 150 or max 200 DPI for scan in pdf format that will reduce file size. You should use gmail which allow 1GB size attachments.

Please ignore all other content of visa email, this is like terms & conditions of a advertisement.
      You already get bridging visa which is main item. If due to any reason your PR application got rejected your previous visa 489 will continue.
      Even now you can check free on VEVO, it will show your old 489 visa (not bridging) details.
      hijk likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Adelaider View Post
      Hi Hijk

If you have to send big file, choose 100 or 150 or max 200 DPI for scan in pdf format that will reduce file size. You should use gmail which allow 1GB size attachments.

Please ignore all other content of visa email, this is like terms & conditions of a advertisement.
      You already get bridging visa which is main item. If due to any reason your PR application got rejected your previous visa 489 will continue.
      Even now you can check free on VEVO, it will show your old 489 visa (not bridging) details.
      Hi Adelaider, thanks for your reply. I can attach the files on my gmail fine but if it exceeds 20MB I get and error message from

postmaster@customs.gov.au

This message wasn't delivered to anyone because it's too large. The limit is 20 MB. This message is 22 MB.
      Skilled Support (skilled.support@border.gov.au)

This message won't be sent because it's too large.

Also, thanks for the tip about reducing the dpi when scanning. I replied to skills support if they want me to resend the files, I might have to rescan again with lower dpi settings.

And thanks a lot for the VEVO :)

cheers,

hijk

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hijk View Post
      Hi Adelaider, thanks for your reply. I can attach the files on my gmail fine but if it exceeds 20MB I get and error message from

postmaster@customs.gov.au

This message wasn't delivered to anyone because it's too large. The limit is 20 MB. This message is 22 MB.
      Skilled Support (skilled.support@border.gov.au)

This message won't be sent because it's too large.

Also, thanks for the tip about reducing the dpi when scanning. I replied to skills support if they want me to resend the files, I might have to rescan again with lower dpi settings.

And thanks a lot for the VEVO :)

cheers,

hijk
      Hi hijk

you dont have to rescan all documents again if you have Adobe Acrobat.you can reduce the dpi and hence file size from Adobe Acrobat itself provided you have full version of Adobe.And resolution of the file will remain same as such.just google it on how to optimized the file via adobe Acrobat.you will be able to reduce the file size upto 1/4th or even 1/5th of original by optimizing the file
      hijk likes this.

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Thanks guys, i guess just have to wait.

•