• Page 863 of 1294 FirstFirst ... 363763813853861862863864865873913963 ... LastLast
    Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 12932
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Thanks for sharing that info Mate.

May I ask when your CO was allocated please?
      No co allocated gt direct grant

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
      Hi friends
      I really need an advice from all friends. I am holding my 489 visa since December 2013
      my 2 years regional area staying period will be finish in December 2015 , after 2 months.
      I never gone out of Australia after I grant my 489 visa. Now my mother is very serious and she is in hospital. Doctors has left hopes for her. Me and my family are having very tough time at this moment .
      My question is - I have to go to back home this week in urgent so how long can I stay overseas ? 3 weeks or 6 weeks?
      Everyone's reply will be so much appreciated and helpful to me.
      Thank you to all
      Eric
      Hi Eric

sorry to hear about your mother illness...i will pray for her for a speedy recovery...

regarding your query: as per immi 3 weeks per calendar year are countable as your stay in Australia.but you should go and see your mother first.489 is a 4 year visa and you can file your case anytime after your visa conditions are met.even if you stay more than 3 weeks in your country you can cover those extra days later.
      SP15August887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi Eric

sorry to hear about your mother illness...i will pray for her for a speedy recovery...

regarding your query: as per immi 3 weeks per calendar year are countable as your stay in Australia.but you should go and see your mother first.489 is a 4 year visa and you can file your case anytime after your visa conditions are met.even if you stay more than 3 weeks in your country you can cover those extra days later.
      Dear friend Sanjeev
      thank you very very very much. You sounds such a gentleman. I really thank you from bottom of my heart.

Regards
      Eric

Title
      Liked
      28 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      You applied 2 days after I did. Hopefully we'll get COs next week the soonest.
      yes we hope so.
      soonest better
      SP15August887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Hi all

I applied on 15th August and still did not hear any thing yet! I hope we all hear soon from CO-DIPB! Hey August887, Thanks for your support to check the progress of my application too. KEEP IN TOUCH PLEASE

Cheers

SP

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
      Hi friends
      I really need an advice from all friends. I am holding my 489 visa since December 2013
      my 2 years regional area staying period will be finish in December 2015 , after 2 months.
      I never gone out of Australia after I grant my 489 visa. Now my mother is very serious and she is in hospital. Doctors has left hopes for her. Me and my family are having very tough time at this moment .
      My question is - I have to go to back home this week in urgent so how long can I stay overseas ? 3 weeks or 6 weeks?
      Everyone's reply will be so much appreciated and helpful to me.
      Thank you to all
      Eric
      Hi Eric
      Really Sad to hear about your mother sickness. Hope she will be better once u reach home to see her.
      I asked the same question to Immi about 2 month ago and they told me 3 weeks in a year to stay overseas are allow in a year...so not much worry abiut your Pr. Go and have seen your mother first and u will be fine even if u stay there up to 6 weeks.
      Thanks
      Last edited by KRAZZY10; 05-10-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Its been since last 2 months i couln't get a time to file my Indian PCC although i filled the application online 2 months ago..finally today when i decided to go and check the fees, i shocked to see that they have gonna up the fee from 16 sep last month by almost extra $14 per applicant..Really **** as now i have to suffer.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Sick of waiting for grant. Any idea that co can ask for docs twice .
      Had submitted every single doc when applied . Submitted new police clearance become of name mistake
      but its really hard too wait
      good luck to my other friends in the same boat
      Singhsaab and Pooja like this.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Its been since last 2 months i couln't get a time to file my Indian PCC although i filled the application online 2 months ago..finally today when i decided to go and check the fees, i shocked to see that they have gonna up the fee from 16 sep last month by almost extra $14 per applicant..Really **** as now i have to suffer.
      Hi Sachin

Indian People at vfs have become greedy.in india,a PCC costs only Rs.500.but in Australia,it is $63.and they have increased the IDLV charges as well..it was $42 earlier.now $56.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi Sachin

Indian People at vfs have become greedy.in india,a PCC costs only Rs.500.but in Australia,it is $63.and they have increased the IDLV charges as well..it was $42 earlier.now $56.
      Hi Sanjeev
      Yes, i do agree that Indian govt. is now greedy. when i applied from india 2 years ago, i do remember that i paid Rs 500 per applicant..As u know i decided to wait my 887 late so i thought earlier to applied my pcc late but now they gonna up the fee..so little frustrated from himself as i have to do it earlier as its valid for an year.

•