• Page 868 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 368768818858866867868869870878918968 ... LastLast
    Results 8,671 to 8,680 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jovdman View Post
      Hi Amit,

These are my thoughts:
      (1) You need to have stayed for 2 years on the designated areas
      (2) 1 Year Full time work ( it doesn't really matter how much your getting as long as you have a document (offer letter) to prove that you are working full time with that company.

When you lodge your Visa 887 they don't require that you undergo medical checkup right away, you may check the Health Declarations under the immi site for more info.
      And this also pertains to your family which is included in your Visa.

Just worry the 2 basic requirements and the rest C.O. will ask you if needed.
      Thank you very much Jovdman, that was helpful...
      jovdman likes this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Hello Dear Friends
      I Have a question, is that we need to fill Form 80 and Form 1221 even for child too?
      I am bit confused and not sure about this.. I have to file my 887 later this month.I already filled my wife and mine form 80 and form 1221. so if u guys can pls help me, that would be great.

Thanks

Krazzy10

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hello Dear Friends
      I Have a question, is that we need to fill Form 80 and Form 1221 even for child too?
      I am bit confused and not sure about this.. I have to file my 887 later this month.I already filled my wife and mine form 80 and form 1221. so if u guys can pls help me, that would be great.

Thanks

Krazzy10

Hi Sachin

Your daughter can fill the form when she will be 16...till than she cant fill the form

for more clarification...read the first page first para and 5th line of form 80
      Annoisa and KRAZZY10 like this.

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      thanks for smile :)

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi Sachin

Your daughter can fill the form when she will be 16...till than she cant fill the form

for more clarification...read the first page first para and 5th line of form 80
      KRAZZY10 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Are you all sure on average they give it in sequence like last 2august application got grant on 30th September as I saw here.

Also mate I heard they do not work in november december I mean get application but grant after Christmas holidays anyone else have any idea? I wish its just a rumor.

wishes for all of you.
      Annoisa

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Annoisa View Post
      Are you all sure on average they give it in sequence like last 2august application got grant on 30th September as I saw here.

Also mate I heard they do not work in november december I mean get application but grant after Christmas holidays anyone else have any idea? I wish its just a rumor.

wishes for all of you.
      Annoisa

Dear Annoisa

Sequence followed by teams but different team's always have difference of within 2 -4 weeks.

Please check the link https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/...n-applications
      They updating it every month & according to this all teams allocated upto 20th July cases, so time can vary 2 weeks easily.
      They working even more hours in Nov & Dec, they closing from 24th Dec to 1st week of Jan rest will be working days.
      Process is little bit ( about 1 week) slow across all visa types due to Syrian refugee applications but still process is within timeframes.
      Annoisa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by amitgroverbd View Post
      Hello Everyone,

Am here on 489 visa since March 2014 and planning to apply for 887 next year. Appreciate if someone can help me with my below queries -

1. Working on ABN and the payments are irregular even though working full-time. As it is a Sales job, am paid monthly Retainer and commissions. And there are no pay-slips instead I submit monthly invoices.Also, there is usually a time lag of few months between actual orders and when I get paid commissions eventually. Like last financial year total paid $25000. So, if someone in a similar situation has some invoice format or any ideas on how to present my case to department ?

2. Will there be any medicals for my wife and daughter, who stayed for 11 months in India before re-entrying Australia ?

Thanks,
      Amit
      Dear Amit

For ABN work, please make sure invoices should include hour i.e 35hours/ week.
      If you have less than 35 hours in few weeks then don't include those invoices.
      For ABN, I think you got agreement with employer so include that agreement or take a written letter stated you was working as a full time employee.

Are you paying GST, if yes you should include GST statements as well. Amount may be vary. I have invoice format for hours, you can msg me your email id & I will revert you with Format.

For Medical, No they will not ask; you will get this information within seconds after lodging application.
      amitgroverbd likes this.

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Hi Mate,

Thanks for the link. It's very informative.

The time frame is 6 months, but most of the 887 applicants got their visas in 9 weeks. It's so sad that our applications are taking longer at the moment. It's 12 weeks starting from 20 July! When I saw the news that Albert promised to take a great number of refugees I knew our applications would be delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaider View Post
      Dear Annoisa

Sequence followed by teams but different team's always have difference of within 2 -4 weeks.

Please check the link https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/...n-applications
      They updating it every month & according to this all teams allocated upto 20th July cases, so time can vary 2 weeks easily.
      They working even more hours in Nov & Dec, they closing from 24th Dec to 1st week of Jan rest will be working days.
      Process is little bit ( about 1 week) slow across all visa types due to Syrian refugee applications but still process is within timeframes.
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      16 times
      Rep
      Hello every one i have got my lucky email yesterday,,
      all the best for everyone who apllied or going to apply ,,

887 apllied :26 july2015

22 sep 2015: co asked for further docs birth certs, more supporting docs for work, more docs for residence like rent ledger,

29 sep 2015: docs submitted

12 oct 2015: 887 granted

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Congrats Singh Saab. I am still waiting for my husband police clearance . I hope they will not ask anymore docs��������������enjoy your life ahead
      KRAZZY10 and Singhsaab like this.

•