• Page 872 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 372772822862870871872873874882922972 ... LastLast
    Results 8,711 to 8,720 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Mate,

I uploaded form 1221 by clicking on "Attach document" button which is at "Supporting documents" field. Attaching snapshot for your reference.
      Good to know that you have applied on the same day, now we can discuss the progress of the application.

Please do communicate when CO get assigned to your application.

1.png1.png

Thanks,
      Ankit

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Congratulations!!!at last one good news in this week :) enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by rajwantkaur1980 View Post
      My dear friends
      got my lucky email
      submitted police clearance at 3 pm got visa letter at 4 pm.
      One suggestion for all the new applicants and who got co.
      When co ask docs then upload them in your immi account and press request completed. I did that mistake before by Sending my docs by mail. That was the only reason for delay. So even if u send docs through email, attach them in your immi account too.
      Good luck for you all
      SP15August887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rajwantkaur1980 View Post
      I am not sure but when I opened my file in immi account it shows on the top , where it says that docs are requested to the nominated email. There is a Botton that says upload document. After it says to confirm. Then after submitting you have to press request comp
      my co told me to do thatr fast processing of your file
      Hope that clarifies
      thanks
      Thank you very much sister for giving us a important information,bcoz lot of people like me don't know many things. before ur advice even I thought when CO ask for more doc send all doc to CO email.which sound logical but its not they actually give importance to online submission.
      Thanks again and best of luck .
      SP15August887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi I did apply for 887 on 30 September. how much time it will took to get a case officer ?

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep

Hi everyone I am new on this group. I applied for visa 887 on 30 September , can anyone tell me how much it will take to get a case officer ? thanks in advance

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi rajwant congrats for your approval . I applied my 887 visa on 30 September , any idea how much time it will took to get a case officer . thanx

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi fellows , hope every one is doing good , can anyone please help me with my query , i got my 487 grant on august 2013 bit i moved to adelaide in feb 2014 , would it be a issue that i moves to adelaide after 6 months as i have been told by one of my friend that after visa grant we have ti move with in 3 months ?

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi Peter can you please advise what type of AFP is required.i am going to apply AFP in the coming week.please provide link if possible.thanks
      Hi Sanjeev
      For u and Forum, find the attached link for National AFP Check..it is basically for Name Check.That's the link where i applied my AFP last week and got it in just 3 days.
      https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Syaid View Post
      Hi fellows , hope every one is doing good , can anyone please help me with my query , i got my 487 grant on august 2013 bit i moved to adelaide in feb 2014 , would it be a issue that i moves to adelaide after 6 months as i have been told by one of my friend that after visa grant we have ti move with in 3 months ?

Hi Syaid...yes technically that is an issue...and yes you are allowed to stay for 3 months in non-regional area initially before reallocating to regional area.since you lived more than the specified period out side in your regional area you have to cover those months before applying for 887...you can ring immi at 131881.they will tell you exactly when you will be eligible for filing 887 visa.

one thing is for sure that you have to live at least for two year in a regional area except few condition laid by immi.3 months re allocation is one of the condition.
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 16-10-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi Sanjeev
      For u and Forum, find the attached link for National AFP Check..it is basically for Name Check.That's the link where i applied my AFP last week and got it in just 3 days.
      https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/

Thanks
      Thanks Sachin...actually rajwant has done this process recently and that also more than once because of name issue so wanted to confirm.you know my personal situation and i cant afford to waste visa grant time for any known reason which i can eliminate prior to lodging.i am applying for AFP though i have one month left to file the case because if there is any error in afp then we can rectify it now before applying.dont mind brother.

•