• Page 873 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 373773823863871872873874875883923973 ... LastLast
    Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 12895
    Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Thanks Sachin...actually rajwant has done this process recently and that also more than once because of name issue so wanted to confirm.you know my personal situation and i cant afford to waste visa grant time for any known reason which i can eliminate prior to lodging.i am applying for AFP though i have one month left to file the case because if there is any error in afp then we can rectify it now before applying.dont mind brother.
      Hi Sanjeev
      I don't no what the issue with with rajwant in AFP. ya, i do know that she applied again once there was a mistake in name. But when i applied my AFP, that was the only link i found on website and now i have my and wife AFP with me..I don.t even want any problem as u know i have only 10 days left in filing my 887..But its better we can confirm with those who already filed their visa and submitted their AFP.
      Thanks Bro

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Hi Sanjeev, Yes that's the correct address for AFP, takes less than one day for the police to process, but they have to send it by post. Apply for your visa as soon as your two years are up. You will have atleast two months after that to upload your docs. I made the mistake of waiting for all the docs before apply and then trying to upload everything at once. Good luck

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      It seems last month for people who applied early July it was taking 2 months to get CO, but for people who applied end of July and August it is taking 2.5 months. But for some lucky people its taking 1.5 months and for the very unlucky more than a year.
      AUG887 and SP15August887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Hi all,

I am in the same situation still waiting and checking every day the updates and status of my application. I agree with PeterP its taking too long lately. I hope we all hear from CO soon!

I applied on 15th August, has any one who lodge the application in August heard any thing from DIBP? Please share with us the news?

Good luck and waiting!

SP

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      Wonder what happen,all of sunnden processing gone slow it was going smooth till end of September . I mean every week some people were getting there Visa granted.since October started very few people got CO allocated and hardly anybody got visa.grtant. hope next two week will be good specially who have applied in July .they deserve first.

Applied on 14 th August

Hi rahman1234,

I agree with you its been slow from the last few weeks and I hope we will be getting the CO soon. Do you know any one who lodge the application in August or been allocated to CO?

Cheers,

SP
      I lodged the application on 15 August 2015
      rahman12345 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=SP15August887;322323]Hi rahman1234,

I agree with you its been slow from the last few weeks and I hope we will be getting the CO soon. Do you know any one who lodge the application in August or been allocated to CO?

Cheers,
      Hi, sp15au
      yes there was 1 member who applied on 2 nd of august , who got direct grant on 30 th Sep no O nothing ,straight . h,u can check hipost ,he updated on 2nd Aug. I wish him good luck , but I think processing gone slow for 2 week.but now its getting better.4 people got CO allocated 2 got the visagrant] dont worry busy we will soon get CO email. may be direct grant. I mean who knows, if god will .be optimistic.

I know its very frustrating sometimes,bcoz every one got so many things pending due to this visa application,I read lot of emotionalpost in past,some members ,can't go overseas when their parents were sick.
      some members wants to change there jobs & start a new career. It's not possible when u have so much going on ,I too want to try a new career but .I can't think of anything than a visa process.I wish every one a best of luck and be optimistic.
      Rahman
      Applied on 14 august...
      SP15August887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Lots of expectations from this week hope we will visa grant or case officer
      best of luck everybody specially people who have apply in August hope now it is our turn
      jovdman likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi everybody I have a question ? I have applied 887 last month . can anyone please tell me is secondary applicant need a English test or need to pay any money? as my partner paid last time when we had approved for 487 . I am not sure about second instalment . thanks in advance

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi all

is any one have idea that IMMI still working on August file or they start to look at september as well. I thought CO should be allocated within a month or month & half. if anyone knows please advise.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      M
      Quote Originally Posted by Pooja View Post
      Lots of expectations from this week hope we will visa grant or case officer
      best of luck everybody specially people who have apply in August hope now it is our turn
      Hi,
      Yes ,absolutely HUGE expectations.I guess Atleast 4 or 5 members who have applied in AU1 already got visa grant who applied on 2 nd Aug
      With out any CO hassles, lucky guy then me,I applied on 14 Aug other members dates are 15 ,17 ,18 & 22 etc ..plz let us know if there are more members out there who applied in AUG ,so we can track who got which team of CO .bcoz lot of old members said if you get this team or that team ur visa will get delay for fast track.so let's see how true it is .it will be a good feedback for new members.so please from now once u get CO plz mention which team is handling ur cas,only if ur comfortable sharing . End of the day its all luck . and also I want to ask if some body have any knowledge does any file go to any team or they distribute according to visa class,like iam on 487,some are 457,489 .I don't know just a little curious.
      Thanks .again have a good week .if god will we will be SOon hearing some good news.

•