• Page 874 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 374774824864872873874875876884924974 ... LastLast
    Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 12855
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
      Hi all

is any one have idea that IMMI still working on August file or they start to look at september as well. I thought CO should be allocated within a month or month & half. if anyone knows please advise.

Thanks
      hi Pete, I don't think ,they have started SEP file bcoz till now hardly any news of people got any visa grant who applied on Sep .I have been reading other blogs.if there is then its a good news actually if they started means they must finish AUG file asap before November starts

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      hi Pete, I don't think ,they have started SEP file bcoz till now hardly any news of people got any visa grant who applied on Sep .I have been reading other blogs.if there is then its a good news actually if they started means they must finish AUG file asap before November starts
      Thanks, if anyone got CO allocated please share

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Syaid View Post
      Hi fellows , hope every one is doing good , can anyone please help me with my query , i got my 487 grant on august 2013 bit i moved to adelaide in feb 2014 , would it be a issue that i moves to adelaide after 6 months as i have been told by one of my friend that after visa grant we have ti move with in 3 months ?
      Hi syed ,I think sanjeev is right .no point applying 887 when it clearly say 3 months will be given for relocation .and u sayinmove fatter six months ,s even somebody saying ,u can apply , don't do it , let's say u did ,then u always have this stress ,what if case officer don't except ur file ,if he did not then they will keep ur file on a side till ur 3 months waiting period complete .then all ur AFL and other doc need an update like ur work pay slips .mostly they need current payslips and afp .also current address proofs. I thinnk bigheadache is uploading ur new doc .it call confusing.

If CO realise u have not follow the visa conditions,unnecessary wrong attention they will check ur documents very precisely ,bcoz if iam a IMMI CO.I will definitely o that .if I can clearly see .u trying to take a short cut . Were other people are waiting till the have complete there
      2 years in their designated area .
      I went to overseas twice both time I went for 2 weeks ,even iam still eligible to apply after 24 months ,I waited for 25 months so headaache of explaining.so Atleast I have no stress regarding this issue. now only doubt I have in my mind that ,did I attracted enough pay slip.

There will be always something to worry even u have done all correctly. U know what I mean .
      My advice is to all new members who have this doubts ,just make up what ever days are there and apply ,Atleast u have a peace of mind.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Thanks Ankit,
      I will let you know when CO will be assigned to my case.
      As per my understanding, the "Attach document" button can be only used when CO asks you to attach any extra documents.
      anyways, it is good that you have attached form 1221 proactively.
      Keep in touch.
      Thanks,
      nevergiveup
      Quote Originally Posted by ankitatca View Post
      Hi Mate,

I uploaded form 1221 by clicking on "Attach document" button which is at "Supporting documents" field. Attaching snapshot for your reference.
      Good to know that you have applied on the same day, now we can discuss the progress of the application.

Please do communicate when CO get assigned to your application.

Attachment 9496Attachment 9496

Thanks,
      Ankit

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      It seems they are still processing JULY cases!
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      I think they taking file on the date we applied but that file passes to different department and different person so some file are quicker and some are not. That's reason some latest file got decision and older file don't.
      SP15August887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      If CO allocated to anyone file please let group know.
      Thanks all

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      On the website of Immigration, it says they're still working on applications from 20 July 2015.

Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 3.52.52 pm.png
      Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
      I think they taking file on the date we applied but that file passes to different department and different person so some file are quicker and some are not. That's reason some latest file got decision and older file don't.
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by amitgroverbd View Post
      Hi Adelaider,

My email was "removed as per form rules" !!!

Sending u my mobile (phone removed as per forum rules), if this goes thru I can then get in touch.

Or if u can suggest some other way of getting in touch.

Thanks,
      Amit

Hi Adelaider,

Just trying to contact you through PM for the ABN invoice format (as not able to send my email thru forum)

Thanks in advance,
      Amit

Title
      Liked
      20 times
      Rep
      HI as u saw on Immi site for 887 it is 20 July which was in September not now they will update it in begging of November
      i think at the moment it's near 8-9 August as my friend got yesterday he applied on 7 August
      thanks
      Last edited by gill887sep; 21-10-2015 at 03:05 AM.

•