• Page 875 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 375775825865873874875876877885925975 ... LastLast
    Results 8,741 to 8,750 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gill887sep View Post
      HI as u saw on Immi site for 887 it is 20 July which was in September not now they will update it in begging of November
      i think at the moment it's near 8-9 August as my friend got yesterday he applied on 7 August
      thanks
      I agreed with you. It's purely depend on allocated department's working style.
      Annoisa and gill887sep like this.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gill887sep View Post
      HI as u saw on Immi site for 887 it is 20 July which was in September not now they will update it in begging of November
      i think at the moment it's near 8-9 August as my friend got yesterday he applied on 7 August
      thanks
      Hi Gill887se
      Thanks for the information,I knew they must have started file of august but not sure where they up to ..bcoz no body from this blog have applied before 14 th . Iam the first from this blog who applied on 14 th and I think there is another member also applied on 14 th . so we don't know what's going on with others..

you have given a very important information,GOOD ON YOU .so now we know there are working on files of Aug.

Also I want to share,my experience when I applied 489 subsequent visa for my wife and file gone slow ,si I call omni and talk to them ,that lady said July,Aug,Sep is peak time for any visa subclass. so they receive double applications in these.months ,so the file bcoz of the May be CO have more files to process.they .it will take longer than usual.

from this I can understand,since July files process got slow.who ever applied in April,may they got grants in 2 months.
      some time its a timing .
      Annoisa and gill887sep like this.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep

Hi All ,

Hi Friends,

I have gone through the information provided in this thread, and I think I am far behind from any activity on my application as I applied on 30th September. I uploaded all the documents which I could in support of me and my spouse's work and stay in regional area. I am hoping they don't come back with any requirement which delays the process further.

I have a question, as we have applied for 887 visa already completing all the eligibility conditions ( stay and work in regional area), is it possible for us to move to metro city before the visa decision? we want to move to Sydney where our family members are settled.

Much Thanks,
      30Sept887.

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      7 august one more week then hahahah just a guess :)

Applied on 14th August for 887

cheers!!!
      Last edited by Annoisa; 21-10-2015 at 06:26 AM.
      Pooja likes this.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Annoisa View Post
      7 august one more week then hahahah just a guess :)

Applied on 14th August for 887

cheers!!!
      Hi Guys...I am on 489 and about to apply for 887. I spoke to immigration in the morning about 887 visa. They guy in immigration told me that since 887 is a "Regional skilled visa"....it is actually a PR for regional areas only. I asked him if he can double check...on this he said to me that he knows better since he works in immigration.

Is it true? Is 887 PR for regional areas? As the tittle Region skilled 887 suggests.....?

Thanks

Hassan Raza
      Annoisa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Hello everyone ,
      Wednesday is gone,3 more days to go ,bcoz I still remember one of the old member got his grant on Saturday,so let's see how this week ends with ,
      if god will. we hear some news.
      As per gill887 info there will be news soon. we r moving forward, question is how much by end of this week.
      Annoisa and SP15August887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi everybody I applied 887 visa , just want to know if secondary applicant need an IELTS test . we paid a fee already for secondary applicant when we get approved for visa 487. but I am not sure if my partner need to pay again or need an IELTS test. anyone can help me that . thanks in advance

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Hi Hassan,

I reckon there must be some misunderstanding between you and the immi guy. 887 is a permanent residency visa and there's no constraint on where the holders of this visa can stay. I've attached a snapshot of the description of 887 from the official website of immigration for your reference, where there's nowhere that mentions the visa holders have to stay in certain areas, whereas it says this visa lets you stay in Australia indefinitely. It is AUSTRALIA instead of REGIONAL AUSTRALIA!

I hope this helps clear your confusion. Something you might need to be aware of is that the guys answering phone calls at immi are not visa officers and they just have a basic knowledge on the immigration affairs, which means their answers can be wrong where they take it for granted when speculating some issues just according to the way they are called, i.e., regional skilled visa...

Kelvin

Quote Originally Posted by hassanraza84 View Post
      Hi Guys...I am on 489 and about to apply for 887. I spoke to immigration in the morning about 887 visa. They guy in immigration told me that since 887 is a "Regional skilled visa"....it is actually a PR for regional areas only. I asked him if he can double check...on this he said to me that he knows better since he works in immigration.

Is it true? Is 887 PR for regional areas? As the tittle Region skilled 887 suggests.....?

Thanks

Hassan Raza
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi all,

I applied on 11th august .no news yet :(
      Annoisa and Pooja like this.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 30SEPT887 View Post
      Hi Friends,

I have gone through the information provided in this thread, and I think I am far behind from any activity on my application as I applied on 30th September. I uploaded all the documents which I could in support of me and my spouse's work and stay in regional area. I am hoping they don't come back with any requirement which delays the process further.

I have a question, as we have applied for 887 visa already completing all the eligibility conditions ( stay and work in regional area), is it possible for us to move to metro city before the visa decision? we want to move to Sydney where our family members are settled.

Much Thanks,
      30Sept887.
      Hi 30sept887.
      I think,u better wait till ur visa is granted.it is much easy if incase a case officer ask u to provide more information regarding ur work or ur 2 year residential proof .. unnecessary they get fishy, u have moved even before u get ur visa granted..It's only matter of 2 months .
      30SEPT887 likes this.

•