• Page 878 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 378778828868876877878879880888928978 ... LastLast
    Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #8771

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      9
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      She has asked for my son's medical n my husband's address n dates in different countries lived in last 10 years
      Annoisa likes this.

    2. #8772
      jam
      jam is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi Friends,

      I applied on 2nd July through my Consultant for 887.
      On 2nd Oct the Visa officer requested for PCC for me and my wife and then after getting PCC we submitted the documents to Case officer on 14th Oct 2015.
      Wondering How long does it take? Its already been a week since our PCC was uploaded.

      Any idea's or guess , Please suggest if I need to contact Dept Of Immigration and Border Protection directly and if so what is the contact number and the procedure please.

      Thanks
      Jam
      Annoisa likes this.

    3. #8773

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      54
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Mandy-Case officer Allocated
      Annoisa -14. Aug
      RAhman -14 th Aug
      Pooja - 18 th Aug
      August887- 24th aug
      Aug887 - 22nd Aug
      sp15aug887 ???????
      jovsman 22 August
      Annoisa, Pooja and jovdman like this.
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

    4. #8774

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      54
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Oh no!

      Why did it take THREE months for you to get a CO???? That was just ridiculous!

      I was expecting to have my application processed this week, two months after it was lodged, and now it seems the waiting game has just started. This is really annoying.

      Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
      Hi Friends,

      I applied on 2nd July through my Consultant for 887.
      On 2nd Oct the Visa officer requested for PCC for me and my wife and then after getting PCC we submitted the documents to Case officer on 14th Oct 2015.
      Wondering How long does it take? Its already been a week since our PCC was uploaded.

      Any idea's or guess , Please suggest if I need to contact Dept Of Immigration and Border Protection directly and if so what is the contact number and the procedure please.

      Thanks
      Jam
      Annoisa and jovdman like this.
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

    5. #8775
      jam
      jam is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Looks like the wait game.
      Even though complete list of documents was given inclusive of Stays at every place and Tax/Pay slips ,Statement of Declarations with 1221 and 80, still the PCC was requested for 2 months stay back home .

      Its been a wait for me 475 first and the struggles in regional areas and then 887...Little disappointing when you are prompt in every proof.
      Annoisa likes this.

    6. #8776

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Mandy-Case officer Allocated
      Annoisa -14. Aug
      RAhman -14 th Aug
      Pooja - 18 th Aug
      August887- 24th aug
      Aug887 - 22nd Aug
      sp15aug887 ???????
      jovsman 22 August
      Adelaider 25th August
      Annoisa likes this.

    7. #8777

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Adelaide, SA
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Hi all,

      My friend of friends applied on 2nd August and got 887 direct granted and other person applied on 7th August been allocated to CO and asks for more documents in relation to work. I hope our turn is very soon now!
      goog luck

      Applied 887 on 15 August and currently on 487

      SP
      Annoisa and Pooja like this.

    8. #8778

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      43
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep
      August applicants are being served now...Good to hear!!!
      Thanks for your updates :)

      Quote Originally Posted by SP15August887 View Post
      Hi all,

      My friend of friends applied on 2nd August and got 887 direct granted and other person applied on 7th August been allocated to CO and asks for more documents in relation to work. I hope our turn is very soon now!
      goog luck

      Applied 887 on 15 August and currently on 487

      SP

    9. #8779

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Adelaide, SA
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pooja View Post
      Rani- 10 th Aug
      Mandy-Case officer Allocated
      Annoisa -14. Aug
      RAhman -14 th Aug
      Pooja - 18 th Aug
      August887- 24th aug
      Aug887 ???????
      sp15aug887 ???????
      I applied on 15 August (couple with children), still waiting

    10. #8780

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      Hi 30sept887.
      I think,u better wait till ur visa is granted.it is much easy if incase a case officer ask u to provide more information regarding ur work or ur 2 year residential proof .. unnecessary they get fishy, u have moved even before u get ur visa granted..It's only matter of 2 months .
      Thanks Rahman,
      I will do that and wait for the visa.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums