• Page 880 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 380780830870878879880881882890930980 ... LastLast
    Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 12854
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Co
      asked for general medical examinations may b cuz he was born here n is under one year.all done.everything submitted.request complete button also hit on Immi account. Just waiting for grant now. Fingers crossed. :)

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Hello friends
      I need your help
      Actually, while trying to attach my payslips in 887 application under Documents type, mistakenly i select the Form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient instead of payslip while in description i mentioned the correct file name..Not sure how to correct the mistake..
      Any idea to anyone ?
      Is there anyone who suffer the same problem?

thanks

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Co has asked for his general medical examinations may be because he is born here n under one year. All done. Everything submitted.just waiting for grant. Fingers crossed. Team 10 is handling.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hello friends
      I need your help
      Actually, while trying to attach my payslips in 887 application under Documents type, mistakenly i select the Form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient instead of payslip while in description i mentioned the correct file name..Not sure how to correct the mistake..
      Any idea to anyone ?
      Is there anyone who suffer the same problem?

thanks
      H

Thanks
      Hi, KRAZZY 10

It's ok no big deal, bcoz they focus on ur file name title not what u have selected a sub title
      ame selection,also he will check ur file and he will find out what it is anyway..and I don't think u can change any thing from online once u have
      The file is uploaded..
      when ur turn come CO will contact u ..then just to make.sure email him directly ..and mention the mistake u have made...
      But good thing is u have not.uploaded something which is irrelevant to ur visa..so I think it should be fine...
      Best of luck ..

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Thanks Mate,

I thought the same.

I hope the visa will have been granted before my departure. The worst scenario would be that a CO is allocated in the middle of my vacation and pends the granting until I come back.

However, I'd feel good if I could get them to wait hahahah. They've kept us waiting for sooooooooo long.

Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi AUG887
      I emailed same query to DIBP just few days ago before leaving for india as my father was passed away on 18th oct, they replied me if after lodging 887 visa even if u traveled overseas, it doesn't affect any on your application outcome..ya one thing is, u will get outcome only once u come back. Means to say if u travel to overseas and CO allocated same time, he/she want u to come back to australia before they grant u visa.
      Hope that helps u
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Rani 10 August
      Mandy -11th August applied Case officer Allocated
      Annoisa -14. Aug
      RAhman -14 th Aug
      sp15aug887 15th Aug
      Pooja - 18 th Aug

Aug887 - 22nd Aug
      jovsman 22 August
      August887- 24th aug
      Adelaider 25th August

i wish this list change to granted in next coming week Oh God please see our prayers and get rid us from this waittttt problem...by the way here in my area two families got grant in 2.5 months and now its my next hope :) i am sooo hopeful always ...hahaha desperate visa holders group :)
      rahman12345 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Annoisa View Post
      Rani 10 August
      Annoisa -14. Aug
      RAhman -14 th Aug
      sp15aug887 15th Aug
      Pooja - 18 th Aug

Aug887 - 22nd Aug
      jovsman 22 August
      August887- 24th aug
      Adelaider 25th August

i wish this list change to granted in next coming week Oh God please see our prayers and get rid us from this waittttt problem...by the way here in my area two families got grant in 2.5 months and now its my next hope :) i am sooo hopeful always ...hahaha desperate visa holders group :)
      Good morning ,everyone
      I know friends its sunday and I also know u guys might htthinking who wake up on sunday and check the blog msg..yes I have to admit ,I do and I do this everyday,so I couldn't stop my self doing on sunday aswell.

Annoissa Thanks. For praying for everybody, yes their are lot people out ther. Who applied 887. And they getting visa granted.we are just may be max 15 members who applied in august. Somany people got here visa granted.so we are feeling little bit ......
      but actually what happen with us is,mostly we all applied after 10 so our allocation hasn't started quickly.
      But if u go back and see ,people who have applied in a first week of the month they got there visa by mid.

I know when there is emotions attached ,we stop thinking logically,and our emotions take over .
      even I know ,we can't jump the que ..but it is just frustration of waiting.
      hope Annoissa wish come true asap..
      Atleast once we get CO allocated .may be we all feel better than what we feeling now .
      have a good day to all .
      Rahman .
      Annoisa, Pooja and SP15August887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      Good morning ,everyone
      I know friends its sunday and I also know u guys might htthinking who wake up on sunday and check the blog msg..yes I have to admit ,I do and I do this everyday,so I couldn't stop my self doing on sunday aswell.

Annoissa Thanks. For praying for everybody, yes their are lot people out ther. Who applied 887. And they getting visa granted.we are just may be max 15 members who applied in august. Somany people got here visa granted.so we are feeling little bit ......
      but actually what happen with us is,mostly we all applied after 10 so our allocation hasn't started quickly.
      But if u go back and see ,people who have applied in a first week of the month they got there visa by mid.

I know when there is emotions attached ,we stop thinking logically,and our emotions take over .
      even I know ,we can't jump the que ..but it is just frustration of waiting.
      hope Annoissa wish come true asap..
      Atleast once we get CO allocated .may be we all feel better than what we feeling now .
      have a good day to all .
      Rahman .
      Hey Rahman,

Well said, I do agree with all those points you mentioned. I am checking forum every day, my inbox and online status. I hope we will hear from CO or direct grants from DIBP soon.

good luck everyone

SP
      Annoisa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Dear Friends
      Now we are on the last week of October which is very important in terms of grant for all applicants of august and some of those applied in July( If any). depressed
      I know u guys patiently waiting for your grant but might be this last week commencing from 26th oct will be lucky for most of them or i wish for all of them.
      I applied mine on 19th oct and are lacking behind from u guys..But i keep active on this forum. check new updates every time and feel happy everytime whenever someone get grant or even CO allocated to him.
      Although, last couple of days are not good for me as i lost my father last week only so feeling very depressed. But still i pray god to blessed u all and very soon u guys will receive ur much awaiting grant letter.
      Thanks Friends
      Annoisa and SP15August887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Annoisa View Post
      Rani 10 August
      Annoisa -14. Aug
      RAhman -14 th Aug
      sp15aug887 15th Aug
      Pooja - 18 th Aug

Aug887 - 22nd Aug
      jovsman 22 August
      August887- 24th aug
      Adelaider 25th August

Is CO allocated to anyone's file. ?

Good luck eveybody.

Thanks,

•