• Page 887 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 387787837877885886887888889897937987 ... LastLast
    Results 8,861 to 8,870 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibal View Post
      How many people applied in September ? I applied on 30 September .

Hi I applied on 30 september too....

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 30SEPT887 View Post
      Hi I applied on 30 september too....

Hi,

Applied on 29th of septemeber.

Thanks,

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hello. We applied on the 26th September

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Hi , annoissa
      Congrats for ur co allocation.good if u upload requested document.
      I have uploaded all the requested documents this morning.
      Yes make sure u attest all ur bill and lease ,and tax return+ groups summary certificate from any of police station
      What I did was I attest every thing what I uploaded by police officer.the documents which co have ask me now isthe one which I never uploaded.
      Superannuation
      Bank statements
      So I just downloaded all the bankstatements from my transaction history and didn't printed out I uploaded the m direct to immi account and same with th superannuation. what happen is once u print out and scan it becomes a copy and no gauranty of authenticity.so I did not print out I download all statements merg into one jpg file thru online free merg website and attached. Also I attached my tax /group which I attested from police .
      yes I have attested even my phone bill,agreements,my waterbill,every thing specially for residential evidence proof. So .so case officer didn't ask any more evidence for residential proof.
      Also I want to tell all the New applicants.
      Make sure u buy a statutory declaration paper from news agency and write ur whole 2 year story after u got ur temporary visa where u live ,with whome u live how many place u moved and how many jobs u did I those 2 years and also mention everything u are attaching with ur file once u have wrote that letter take
      that to any of police station ,go after 9pm weekdays.when they not bzi and tell u want to attest ur stat Dec and .make sure u don't sign before u go ,u have to sign in from of police officer.and he will also sign and go with ur license if u have or passport.they might check the

this is what I did ..to back u up for ur residential proof and it will give a whole story of it 2 years.but not sure how much it will help for work experience history proof.
      Note:- DO NOT WRITE ANY THING ON STATUTORY DECLARATION ,WHICH U R NOT 100 SURE AND ALSO DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING WHICH U DON'T HAVE ANY DOCUMENTS PROOF ..IF CASE OFFICER ASK TO SHOW THE THE DOCUMENTS WHICH U CLAIMING OF IN STAT 'DEC .
      HOPE THIS WILL GIVE A NEW APPLICANT AN IDEA.
      Rahman.
      If god will this information will benefits you .
      Annoisa, SP15August887 and Preet like this.

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Hi Rahman,

Did you actually have all those documents like your bills and leasing agreement attested?

I didn't do that. Hope I will get a CO that is less fussy and give me direct grant....

In addition, I don't have a leasing agreement for stay of the first two months because I was just renting a room and didn't bother to sign an agreement with the landlord. I did upload mails showing the address from the banks as proof of residence for that period. Hope CO will accept it....

Finger crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      Hi , annoissa
      Congrats for ur co allocation.good if u upload requested document.
      I have uploaded all the requested documents this morning.
      Yes make sure u attest all ur bill and lease ,and tax return+ groups summary certificate from any of police station
      What I did was I attest every thing what I uploaded by police officer.the documents which co have ask me now isthe one which I never uploaded.
      Superannuation
      Bank statements
      So I just downloaded all the bankstatements from my transaction history and didn't printed out I uploaded the m direct to immi account and same with th superannuation. what happen is once u print out and scan it becomes a copy and no gauranty of authenticity.so I did not print out I download all statements merg into one jpg file thru online free merg website and attached. Also I attached my tax /group which I attested from police .
      yes I have attested even my phone bill,agreements,my waterbill,every thing specially for residential evidence proof. So .so case officer didn't ask any more evidence for residential proof.
      Also I want to tell all the New applicants.
      Make sure u buy a statutory declaration paper from news agency and write ur whole 2 year story after u got ur temporary visa where u live ,with whome u live how many place u moved and how many jobs u did I those 2 years and also mention everything u are attaching with ur file once u have wrote that letter take
      that to any of police station ,go after 9pm weekdays.when they not bzi and tell u want to attest ur stat Dec and .make sure u don't sign before u go ,u have to sign in from of police officer.and he will also sign and go with ur license if u have or passport.they might check the

this is what I did ..to back u up for ur residential proof and it will give a whole story of it 2 years.but not sure how much it will help for work experience history proof.
      Note:- DO NOT WRITE ANY THING ON STATUTORY DECLARATION ,WHICH U R NOT 100 SURE AND ALSO DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING WHICH U DON'T HAVE ANY DOCUMENTS PROOF ..IF CASE OFFICER ASK TO SHOW THE THE DOCUMENTS WHICH U CLAIMING OF IN STAT 'DEC .
      HOPE THIS WILL GIVE A NEW APPLICANT AN IDEA.
      Rahman.
      If god will this information will benefits you .
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I have a couple of questions about 489 and 887 visa. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've got 489 state sponsored visa (Orana region in NSW). After some job research, I find it very difficult to land a job there because there are so few job openings at the moment, so I consider moving to another specified regional area. While according to 8539 condition attached to my 489 visa in the grant letter I am allowed to live and work in any areas as long as they are regional, the Orana region makes me feel like its obliged to live and work in Orana ( signed statement of commitment, agreement to their terms). This is really confusing for me right now. Following is my questions:

1) Can I live and work in another regional area without even physically going to Orana nor notifying them? If yes, Will Orana region take action to cancel my visa or lead to a cancellation of my visa and would this affect my 887 application? If no, I need the release letter right?
      2) After living and working for 2 years in regional areas other than Orana, which sponsors me, can I apply for 887 visa without any problem?

Thank you in advance

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Hi Rahman,

Did you actually have all those documents like your bills and leasing agreement attested?

I didn't do that. Hope I will get a CO that is less fussy and give me direct grant....

In addition, I don't have a leasing agreement for stay of the first two months because I was just renting a room and didn't bother to sign an agreement with the landlord. I did upload mails showing the address from thebanksaprofresidence for that period. Hope CO will accept it....

Finger crossed.
      Hi annoiss
      Yes I actually attest every single bills and all leases attests .and iam sure that make co satisfied about by residential proof
      Only my mistake was ,I couldn't bother to attach my super n my saving account statements of showing my salary deposits .bcoz I thought tax returns is enough but .no he wants to see deposits in banks. bcoz I didn't attach all pay slip n reason some I didn't have some I lost it.so he just want Every thing now ..
      But there is alway something missing u know ..u can't win ,when they trying to find a fault in ur paperwork.
      Hope its all good . (If god will)..
      Rahman.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hoangdekiem View Post
      I have a couple of questions about 489 and 887 visa. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've got 489 state sponsored visa (Orana region in NSW). After some job research, I find it very difficult to land a job there because there are so few job openings at the moment, so I consider moving to another specified regional area. While according to 8539 condition attached to my 489 visa in the grant letter I am allowed to live and work in any areas as long as they are regional, the Orana region makes me feel like its obliged to live and work in Orana ( signed statement of commitment, agreement to their terms). This is really confusing for me right now. Following is my questions:

1) Can I live and work in another regional area without even physically going to Orana nor notifying them? If yes, Will Orana region take action to cancel my visa or lead to a cancellation of my visa and would this affect my 887 application? If no, I need the release letter right?
      2) After living and working for 2 yearin eonal areas other than Orana, which sponsors me, can I apply for 887 visa without any prolem?

Thank you in advance
      Hi,hoangdekeim.
      Your case is very different than ussual ,if u have agreement of staying in orana region than 100% u must call skilled gsm department and tell ur story .
      if they say u need release letter ,than u hv to do before u move some where else.normally it is not necessarilybut I will tell u what I knew

Specially All NSW regional skilled visa .they are very strict and specific .bcoz NSW state is already got huge population in metro .so they targetting regional area to develop. When it comes to VICTORIA STATE. they r not fussy..
      My personal advise call gsm department and tell ur story ,I'm telling u ,they give u more options n best advise.than anybody can give.
      If u do not follow the 489 visa conditions which is on ur visa. they will tell u to renew ur 489 visa .and full fulfilled ur condition .before ur apply to 887.
      Bcoz 887. Visa requirements clearly says u can only apply to 887 after u have fullfill the the condition on ur regional skilled visa.
      U can ask other members also when it comes to 887 visa grant .they are checking every thing.
      IF GOD WILL,this information will benefit you .

Rahman.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Hi Rahman,

In addition, I don't have a leasing agreement for stay of the first two months because I was just renting a room and didn't bother to sign an agreement with the landlord. I did upload mails showing the address from the banks as proof of residence for that period. Hope CO will accept it....

Finger ssed.
      Hi,AUG 887.
      Yes I actually attest every single bills and all leases attests .and iam sure that make co satisfied about by residential proof Only my mistake was ,I couldn't bother to attach my super n my saving account statements of showing my salary deposits .bcoz I thought tax returns is enough but .no he wants to see deposits in banks. bcoz I didn't attach all pay slip n reason some I didn't have some I lost it.so he just want Every thing now .. But there is alway something missing u know ..u can't win ,when they trying to find a fault in ur paperwork. Hope its all good . (If god will).. Rahman.

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

When I checked my immiaccount first thing in the morning, which is what I do every day for the recent two months, I found that the status of the documents that I've uploaded has changed from "required" into "received".

I believe a CO is processing my case now, as the same thing happened when I applied for the 489 visa.

Please wish me direct grant guys as I really can't afford any trouble with this.

Thank you!

Kelvin
      Annoisa and SP15August887 like this.
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

•