• Page 888 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 388788838878886887888889890898938988 ... LastLast
    Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 12869
    Like Tree2484Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      applied on 3 sep hopefully i will soon get my grant.....

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      for everyone I was main applicant in 475 but now my husband is main applicant for 887 so CO asked us residential proof and work proof specifically. We uploaded things but this time he went to his company where he is been working from 2 years and he got attested all payslips for one full year by payroll officer even they extracted his payslips directly from their computer did nt accept his copies.

for residential we have no lease agreement for first two month as we lived with a family friend, only letters of bank and payslips are proof so we are doing that. we did nt do in hurry in a way or other they ll check them on monday so we need to re check everything.
      now leaving two months remaining we have lease agreements which we get attested by a JP and have all lease agreements and utility bill for 22 months till now for the address we have now. Utility bills we get attested again by JP original ones and scanned them directly. i did nt copy anything I scanned everything.

form 80 we filled separately for two of us and checking each others.

So now I think CO should not object on these things again. PCC and other docs for kids birth certificate our birth certificate marriage cert everything else was accepted by CO and he did nt object on them. So it was not much to do now.

But strange thing some CO give direct grant on these documents and some need each and everything no fixed rule depends on your luck which is on the way :)

best wishes this week will give CO to many people hopefully .

Annoisa
      Last edited by Annoisa; 31-10-2015 at 04:37 AM.

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pooja View Post
      Congratulation Rahman and annoisa . Best of luck . Sp15 aug887 u r next hope it's ur turn 2marrow
      thanks pooja your CO is coming to you soon too :)
      SP15August887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      Hi,hoangdekeim.
      Your case is very different than ussual ,if u have agreement of staying in orana region than 100% u must call skilled gsm department and tell ur story .
      if they say u need release letter ,than u hv to do before u move some where else.normally it is not necessarilybut I will tell u what I knew

Specially All NSW regional skilled visa .they are very strict and specific .bcoz NSW state is already got huge population in metro .so they targetting regional area to develop. When it comes to VICTORIA STATE. they r not fussy..
      My personal advise call gsm department and tell ur story ,I'm telling u ,they give u more options n best advise.than anybody can give.
      If u do not follow the 489 visa conditions which is on ur visa. they will tell u to renew ur 489 visa .and full fulfilled ur condition .before ur apply to 887.
      Bcoz 887. Visa requirements clearly says u can only apply to 887 after u have fullfill the the condition on ur regional skilled visa.
      U can ask other members also when it comes to 887 visa grant .they are checking every thing.
      IF GOD WILL,this information will benefit you .

Rahman.
      Thank you for your helpful response. 1 more question: how to contact gsm department? Is it my case officer?

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Annoisa View Post
      thanks pooja your CO is coming to you soon too :)

Thanks dear feeling very nerves now because I apply 487 in 2009 and got it in 2013 now it is again little delay

Title
      Liked
      28 times
      Rep
      all the best Aug887

Title
      Liked
      28 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Hi Guys,

When I checked my immiaccount first thing in the morning, which is what I do every day for the recent two months, I found that the status of the documents that I've uploaded has changed from "required" into "received".

I believe a CO is processing my case now, as the same thing happened when I applied for the 489 visa.

Please wish me direct grant guys as I really can't afford any trouble with this.

Thank you!

Kelvin

Mine is same too, but i think it always been like this when you attach document it changes from required to received, though I am not sure but mine shows received too, hopefully next after you

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by August887 View Post
      Mine is same too, but i think it always been like this when you attach document it changes from required to received, though I am not sure but mine shows received too, hopefully next after you

Hi hi what is status of application ?? Process commenced or something else

Title
      Liked
      28 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pooja View Post
      Hi hi what is status of application ?? Process commenced or something else
      Hi Pooja
      Application status is application received with date is next says 24th august.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Yes it is different then usual mine is process commenced . Sound like high alert on Monday

•