• Page 890 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 390790840880888889890891892900940990 ... LastLast
    Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 12952
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      She did nt even apply for 887 till now ...u r not getting it ..they want to lodge application for 887 but before that they need to know how to tell DIBP about birth of child who is born in Australia just few months back. :)

Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      The only immediate effect I would think here would be that the child will need to undertake a health exam, and if the child fails the health exam that could create problems for the application under the "one fails, all fail" aspect of health criteria for permanent visas. The exam is necessary even if the child is not included on the application (ie, non-migrating dependent).

Better If she wait for CO to be allocated. And if already allocated then mailed him and let him about change in circumstances and i do believe CO want form 1022 then.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Ok Then may be she need to add child details in Non-accompanying members but for that she need first Passport of her child.If she has Birth Certificate applied straight away.
      Otherwise let her to call on DIPB number and ask them.
      the best thing would be to emailed them on Independent.skilled@border.gov.au
      Pls type Subject as New Born Child-Urgent and they will know the matter is urgent and possibility they replied in a same day.

Thanks
      Annoisa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Thanks a lot that ID will help if its for relevant department.

Ok Then may be she need to add child details in Non-accompanying members but for that she need first Passport of her child.If she has Birth Certificate applied straight away.
      Otherwise let her to call on DIPB number and ask them.
      the best thing would be to emailed them on Independent.skilled@border.gov.au
      Pls type Subject as New Born Child-Urgent and they will know the matter is urgent and possibility they replied in a same day.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Annoisa View Post
      Trust me they are head of DIBP..they are the boss..they have all detils..instead of wasting tym on calls and posts, any doubt, any clarrification if any send to them and they get back to u quickly..
      But pls mention ur query properly, if possible mention Visa file number and so on for their reference.
      Thanks
      Annoisa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      thank u so much thats great help.
      God bless you with grant soon :)
      wishes!

Trust me they are head of DIBP..they are the boss..they have all detils..instead of wasting tym on calls and posts, any doubt, any clarrification if any send to them and they get back to u quickly..
      But pls mention ur query properly, if possible mention Visa file number and so on for their reference.
      Thanks
      KRAZZY10 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Hi Mate,

The status stayed as "required" ever since I uploaded them on 22 Aug 2015, and changed to "received" just today. So I reckon someone's viewing them....

Quote Originally Posted by August887 View Post
      Mine is same too, but i think it always been like this when you attach document it changes from required to received, though I am not sure but mine shows received too, hopefully next after you
      Annoisa likes this.
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      No...Child is never be in Non-Accompanying Member.Filling of form 1022 is out of context if 887 is not applied yet.

Every Child born in Australia gets same visa status as of his/her parents by birth.if parents are on TR then new born is on same TR(489/475/487..etc).if any of the parent is PR/Citizen then child is Citizen.your friend has to inform Immigration Department of his/her new born baby birth date/year and has to provide Australian Birth certificate if born in Australia.then your friend need passport of new born baby( of course passport of that home country from where parents actually belong) and immigration department will add baby details in the parent vevo or existing visa file.only then your friend should file 887.And yes Department will ask for child medical.

passport is not required and 1022 form is to be fill if baby is born after applying 887.in that case only baby's birth certificate will suffix.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Hi Mate,

The status stayed as "required" ever since I uploaded them on 22 Aug 2015, and changed to "received" just today. So I reckon someone's viewing them....

Hi AUG887

Can you please advise and clear my doubt regarding your timeline.it says 489 lodged on March 2013 and 489 Granted on May 2013 and then Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013.Were you in Australia when you applied for 489 and got the 489 grant?

please advise when and from where you applied 489 and when you entered Australia and when you entered into regional area?

Your reply will guide me for my case for 887.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      28 times
      Rep
      thank u so much thats great help.
      God bless you with grant soon :)
      wishes!
      Hi annoisa
      My daughter was born here when I was on 489 visa ( still on 489). All your friend need to do is contact gsm team in immigration and they will provide relevant email address. fill out 1022 form and attach birth certificate and passport. it doesn't take long to grant visa for new born but need to follow up. that what I did. hope that helps
      thank

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pooja View Post
      Thanks dear feeling very nerves now because I apply 487 in 2009 and got it in 2013 now it is again little delay
      Hi Pooja,

I am coming from the same situation like you and feeling the same way bit down. I applied 487 in 2009 and waiting long time granted in 2013. We are family of 6 waiting for such a long time for PR(887).

now we applied 887 on 15 August and still no updat or CO!

Hoping for some great news next week if we are lucky this time and same for you!

regards

SP
      Pooja likes this.

•