• Page 892 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 392792842882890891892893894902942992 ... LastLast
    Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Goog morning every one ..its long weekend going on in Melbourne .bcoz Melbourne cup day tmrw.

my co allocation team in team 10 .
      Rahman .
      Annoisa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Mine is also same Team 10 :)

Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      Goog morning every one ..its long weekend going on in Melbourne .bcoz Melbourne cup day tmrw.

my co allocation team in team 10 .
      Rahman .

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Annoisa View Post
      Mine is also same Team 10 :)
      Hi, pray for all of us ..if god will this week will bring some grants and co allocation. Also if some people not aware of Adelaide public holidays.5 th October is a public holiday in Adelaide..so gsm department will be close ..
      so if anybody got some enquiries do before ...
      Rahman.
      Annoisa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      Hi, pray for all of us ..if god will this week will bring some grants and co allocation. Also if some people not aware of Adelaide public holidays.5 th October is a public holiday in Adelaide..so gsm department will be close ..
      so if anybody got some enquiries do before ...
      Rahman.
      it means if our Grant notification comes till Wednesday will be great otherwise they ll put it in next week and I am looking forward today for CO allocation for next dates like 15 august and till end of august dates... one can not suggest what and when they ll do with applications

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Thanks for your sweet words Annoisa.

Hope you get your visa granted in the coming week.
      Hi AUG887

Can you please advise and clear my doubt regarding your timeline.it says 489 lodged on March 2013 and 489 Granted on May 2013 and then Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013.Were you in Australia when you applied for 489 and got the 489 grant?

please advise when and from where you applied 489 and when you entered Australia and when you entered into regional area?

Your reply will guide me for my case for 887.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Annoisa View Post
      it means if our Grant notification comes till Wednesday will be great otherwise they ll put it in next week and I am looking forward today for CO allocation for next dates like 15 august and till end of august dates... one can not suggest what and when they ll do with applications
      Hi all sorry my information was ..wrong ..it was 5th Oct...so no public holiday in november ..I checked it wrong ...so ..again there is no public holiday is november for adelaide..
      Rahman

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      I also just checked the status of the documents uploaded, the status went to received from required, it took like a month for this ( if I am not wrong), Does this means that we are close to CO allocation?? I am too hopeful, am I ?

Thanks & Regards,
      30Sept887

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      How long we have to have for co ����������

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hello Friends,

Another question came in my mind,

does that makes any difference from which state have you applied, I mean like I am in NT on 489 visa, others are from SA, WA etc. so does that makes any difference in CO/ team allocation or processing times??

Like someone here was telling that there are different teams to process cases from different states.

Is it ??

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      A
      Quote Originally Posted by 30SEPT887 View Post
      Hello Friends,

Another question came in my mind,

does that makes any difference from which state have you applied, I mean like I am in NT on 489 visa, others are from SA, WA etc. so does that makes any difference in CO/ team allocation or processing times??

Like someone here was telling that there are different teams to process cases from different states.

Is it ??

Thanks
      Hi,
      average calculation says it take 65 days to get the CO ALLOCATION.and they have different team for different state ..which even I heard about that ..but that doesn't make.any difference..before applying to 887 I spoke to gsm dep ,lady I spoke she said all file go according to file application date order once the file is allocated ..its different according to ur file .basicallce the case officer allocated .no guarantee of who get grant first ..
      Bcoz what she meant is every application process is different ,according to subclass,state and sponsor,
      so all please don't compare ur file according to dates.u can compare till u get allocated.once u got CO on it file .
      don't worry who got grant first.
      Every person is from different subclass,even different country so sometime it take longer to verify overseas police clearance certificate u submit. And last but very important .how good u have submitted ur document.the prefct ur application the better chance...

its a competiton of luck,timing,patience, dedicated to ur file.
      My case - I got CO allocated ,he ask me to submit form 1221,bank statement,superannuation. But did not ask anything about police clearances or residential proofs.
      It is actually right..I was whole time more focus on my residential proof and police check and on form 80 and on attesting document but didn't focus on work
      proof .after he ask me to submit statements and superannuation ,I feel like ,I should have done that earlier.bibut its not that ..u gonna miss something ,or attach ur forms in wrong order or attach document on wrong section..gonna be something..so if anybody feel bad ..plz don't ..its happening bcoz of stress we have to submit everything correctly and our nerve takes over and ,we do mistakes..
      as long we get our grants.that more important .
      what is more appreciate is we all from different background ,helping each other to get same goal.its not happen most cases.but here ..we all want good to everyone .which is great. I fell more happy when somebody get direct grant,bcoz atleast somebody don't havebto go thru all this hussle .
      If god will. All gonna be well.
      Rahman

•