• Page 895 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 395795845885893894895896897905945995 ... LastLast
    Results 8,941 to 8,950 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      20 times
      Rep
      Rani 10 August Case officer Allocated
      Mandy -11th August applied Case officer Allocated
      Yaad- 11th Aug CO allocated
      Annoisa -14. Aug co allocated
      RAhman -14 th Aug co allocated
      sp15aug887 15th Aug co allocated
      Pooja - 18 th Aug

Aug887 - 22nd Aug
      jovsman 22 August
      August887- 24th aug
      Adelaider 25th August
      gill887sep 12th September

pooja next Gud luck cheers
      Pooja, jovdman and SP15August887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Big stressful time for me now. Really need everybody best wishes

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone I have a question if anyone can help. when I applied for 887 I did filled NON-ACCOMPANY DEPENDENTS column for my father and my mother now it says health requirements required . I don't know what I can do now . any suggestions please.
      Last edited by sonibal; 03-11-2015 at 09:40 AM.

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Hi Sonibal,

I'm having the same problem. Actually we should have put our parents under "other family" rather than "non-accompanying dependents".

The thing is, they have this "one rejected, all rejected" rule, which means if any of your family members including those non-accompanying dependents fails the health check, the whole family's application will be rejected. Very dodgy, isn't it?

When most of applicants fill out the family member part of the online application form, they focus on "non-accompanying" and naturally pay less attention to DEPENDENTS, which is actually the key word. It's really misleading and heaps of people have fallen into this trap.

I was advised to upload a 1023 form correcting this wrong information and I did this immediately I found this problem, but no CO has been allocated to my file and so I'm not sure what will happen. Anyhow, most guys in this forum who did so finally got their pr without a hassle.

Best wishes,

Kelvin

Quote Originally Posted by sonibal View Post
      Hi everyone I have a question if anyone can help. when I applied for 887 I did filled NON-ACCOMPANYDEPENDENTS column for my father and my mother now it says health requirements required . I don't know what I can do now . any suggestions please.
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Hi Sonibal,

I'm having the same problem. Actually we should have put our parents under "other family" rather than "non-accompanying dependents".

The thing is, they have this "one rejected, all rejected" rule, which means if any of your family members including those non-accompanying dependents fails the health check, the whole family's application will be rejected. Very dodgy, isn't it?

When most of applicants fill out the family member part of the online application form, they focus on "non-accompanying" and naturally pay less attention to DEPENDENTS, which is actually the key word. It's really misleading and heaps of people have fallen into this trap.

I was advised to upload a 1023 form correcting this wrong information and I did this immediately I found this problem, but no CO has been allocated to my file and so I'm not sure what will happen. Anyhow, most guys in this forum who did so finally got their pr without a hassle.

Best wishes,

Kelvin
      Hi Guys,

I was in the same situation. I uploaded form 1023 and later when my co was allocated, she removed those details and no medical was required.

Fyi, i lodged on 10th august. Just fill form 1023 , you will notice no change even u have filled the form. Change will b made only after co is assigned to you. So do not worry.

I was also so worried ,but all good know.

Hope that helps.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Hi Sonibal,

Best wishes,

Kelvin

TitleJunior Member
      Join DateOct 2015
      Posts10
      Liked2 times
      Rep

Hey thanx buddy , it's not a big thing someone told me once you get CO they will fix it . Hope everything go well . Good luck mate .

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rani View Post
      Hi Guys,

I was in the same situation. I uploaded form 1023 and later when my co was allocated, she removed those details and no medical was required.

Fyi, i lodged on 10th august. Just fill form 1023 , you will notice no change even u have filled the form. Change will b made only after co is assigned to you. So do not worry.

I was also so worried ,but all good know.

Hope that helps.

Hi Rani ,thanks for your help. Great help I'll fill up form 1023 and submitt . Thanks and good luck .

Title
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep
      Congrats SP15Aug887!!! Can't wait for our turn... :)

Quote Originally Posted by gill887sep View Post
      Rani 10 August Case officer Allocated
      Mandy -11th August applied Case officer Allocated
      Yaad- 11th Aug CO allocated
      Annoisa -14. Aug co allocated
      RAhman -14 th Aug co allocated
      sp15aug887 15th Aug co allocated
      Pooja - 18 th Aug

Aug887 - 22nd Aug
      jovsman 22 August
      August887- 24th aug
      Adelaider 25th August
      gill887sep 12th September

pooja next Gud luck cheers
      SP15August887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi SP15August887

Congrats for the allocation of CO..Can you please advise why Polio vaccination certificate is asked??and your baby was born after you lodge 887 or before lodging?

Thanks

Sanjeev
      Hi Sanjeev,

There is a list 9 countries if you belongs to them then you need to follow the policy. It's mean you will be requested to provide the evidence of polio vaccination. Baby was born before lodging the 887 application but after 487 visa.

Regards

SP

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pooja View Post
      Congratulation sp15 best of luck
      Thanks Pooja, I hope rest everything goes smooth from now onward. I am pretty sure you will be the next on the list!

cheers

SP

•