• Page 904 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 4048048548949029039049059069149541004 ... LastLast
    Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 12854
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Congratulations rahman.!!

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Congratulations Rahman!

All the best for your future.

Quote Originally Posted by rahman12345 View Post
      Hi all.
      I just got the grant email. May be I received email when I was replying to rani and annoisa post .
      Alhumdulillah( thanks to god for blessing) inshah allah soon rani ,yaad,annoissa who are very close to my apply date ..if god will u will receive the grants before this week finish .
      Thanks to all 887 blog members .bcoz I have been reading all members blogs sinnce last 6 months and it helps me to prepare my file my self.and it saves my money ,time and gave me a confidence of applying file my self .

I will try my best to come on this blog and reply to New members if I can .
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Congrats Rahman.. could you please mention the documents you have submitted before and did CO asked for any additional doco??

Hi all.
      I just got the grant email. May be I received email when I was replying to rani and annoisa post .
      Alhumdulillah( thanks to god for blessing) inshah allah soon rani ,yaad,annoissa who are very close to my apply date ..if god will u will receive the grants before this week finish .
      Thanks to all 887 blog members .bcoz I have been reading all members blogs sinnce last 6 months and it helps me to prepare my file my self.and it saves my money ,time and gave me a confidence of applying file my self .

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Hi all.

Hi Rahman
      Many-2 Congrats for Grant letter..U helped everyone by posting some great post and replies.I was thinking for you last night and this afternoon, u got the lucky Grant.
      This week I do believe comes some more grants..Again Congrats.
      Good Luck Rani, Annoisa, yaad, Aug887 and all others awaiting eagerly.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi all.

Congratulation for your Grant.

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Puitta View Post
      Congrats Rahman.. could you please mention the documents you have submitted before and did CO asked for any additional doco??
      Hi all
      My summary
      applied date & time - 14 th Aug / 1 AM
      Upload overseas PCC/ form -80 : 27 th Aug
      document request from CO - superannuation/bank statements/form 1221 29 th Oct.
      Submitted document 29 th Oct same night bcoz I have online statements on bankand superannuation ready just had to filup form 1221.

clicked on submitted request doc on immi account.
      30 th Aug attached all document to email and send to CO .JUST for backup.
      Visa grant : - 11th November .

Title
      Liked
      36 times
      Rep
      Hi Krazzy10,

Thank you so much for your warm wishes.

I've been waiting anxiously for ages, especially when JOV got his CO but I haven't heard anything from immi. We applied on the same day.

It feels very relaxing to know someone out there like you cares about my case. We are not alone.

Thank you mate! And I wish you don't have to wait as long as we have and get your CO soon!

Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi Rahman
      Many-2 Congrats for Grant letter..U helped everyone by posting some great post and replies.I was thinking for you last night and this afternoon, u got the lucky Grant.
      This week I do believe comes some more grants..Again Congrats.
      Good Luck Rani, Annoisa, yaad, Aug887 and all others awaiting eagerly.

Thanks
      489 lodged: March 2013 - 489 granted: May 2013 - Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013 - 887 lodged and all docu uploaded: 22 Aug 2015 - Emailed GSM Processing Team and got direct grant on 12 Nov 2015

Title
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep
      Hi all
      My summary
      applied date & time - 14 th Aug / 1 AM
      Upload overseas PCC/ form -80 : 27 th Aug
      document request from CO - superannuation/bank statements/form 1221 29 th Oct.
      Submitted document 29 th Oct same night bcoz I have online statements on bankand superannuation ready just had to filup form 1221.

clicked on submitted request doc on immi account.
      30 th Aug attached all document to email and send to CO .JUST for backup.
      Visa grant : - 11th November .
      Congrats Rahman... Have a bright future ahead...

Cheers

Title
      Liked
      48 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AUG887 View Post
      Hi Krazzy10,

Thank you so much for your warm wishes.

I've been waiting anxiously for ages, especially when JOV got his CO but I haven't heard anything from immi. We applied on the same day.

It feels very relaxing to know someone out there like you cares about my case. We are not alone.

Thank you mae! And I wish you don't have to wait as long as we have and get your CO soon!
      Hi AUG887
      Sorry my APOLOGY to AUG887 .I didn't add ur name when I was telling close to my date applicant
      Brother inshah allah Soon u will receive good news. I wish u good luck .
      to all members who have applied in august. Give little more time .inshah allah .good news is just around the corner .
      Rahman .
      Annoisa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone I got Grant too in fact in morning i checked it was still in process . I do not know when they sent but great news..Congratulations Rehman wow same date for everything it means they are on schedule ...

thanks everyone I am so happy I can go abroad now and do not need to postpone my trip to my parents.
      Best wishes for everyone on the forum and who is not on the forum :)

wishes, prayers, cares,
      Annoisa
      SP15August887 likes this.

•