Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      I just spoke to a lady on the phone, she was ok and helpful, i told her my app is already more than 6 months, she put me on hold and check this check that. then she said ok, you file haven't been allocated to co yet. same ****. however, she told me get co doesn't mean you get your visa faster. she said there is a processing team, they generally assess all application one by one, if any app need more docs, they send it to a CO. But if your app have full docs, then processing team will make decision and granted visa straight away without CO. hope this info help guys who waiting for allocation. e.g JoL.
      Oh, that sounds pretty promising. Thanks Vince, and good luck to both of us!

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SRAZ View Post
      by the way my pervious CO has requested documents and i have given him and before my case was assigned to this CO he said it will be finalise in 2 weeks :(
      I guess you can just wait. Her style is not talking much and grant is on the way.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi Vince887..,

Dont rely too much on her information.., to my knowledge with out CO you cant get visa. As she said, processing team may quickly check for the docs as per the check list and may ask you to provide DOCS. but i dont think they go thru the details inside documents and application. CO is must and he/she only can grant visa...

Did you remember, i told you guys lady at help desk told me proccessing time of 6 months from allocation of CO not lodgement. Helpdesk people tell what ever they like but dont rely too much on their information..

Anyway hope for the best..

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      I just spoke to a lady on the phone, she was ok and helpful, i told her my app is already more than 6 months, she put me on hold and check this check that. then she said ok, you file haven't been allocated to co yet. same ****. however, she told me get co doesn't mean you get your visa faster. she said there is a processing team, they generally assess all application one by one, if any app need more docs, they send it to a CO. But if your app have full docs, then processing team will make decision and granted visa straight away without CO. hope this info help guys who waiting for allocation. e.g JoL.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi guys..,

After speaking and requesting alot to helpdesk people, i got a email address of my CO. which is team 32 mail id (not a CO personal ID), I sent a mail to this ID with my TRN number, CO name and other detial enquiring for the exact status. And i got an automated reply stating that..

"If you have attached documents to an email to this mailbox (Brisbane GSM Team 32), this auto reply is confirmation of their receipt, no other confirmation email will be sent.
      Regional Sponsored visa applicants – please note: In the skilled stream, of which your visa application is a part, priority processing arrangements and Migration Program planning levels have been designed to ensure the Australian economy gets the skills it needs now. The Migration Program planning levels for the visa category, Regional Sponsored, has a limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year. This will mean processing times may be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the department cannot grant any application until the following program year, unless more visa places become available. Until that time, I cannot guarantee that your application will be decided in the immediate term, nor can I give an indication as to the likely timeframe. You can be assured, however, that the department will contact you when we are ready to finalise your visa application."

levels they are talking about is it for our 887 visa...?( i am not sure) 887 also a SKILLED REGIONAL RESIDENCE Visa....

Any thoughts...

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      HI SRAZ..,

Do you have you CO personal ID or Team ID..?, do you have her direct contact number..?.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by MURALIGANESH View Post
      HI SRAZ..,

Do you have you CO personal ID or Team ID..?, do you have her direct contact number..?.
      Yes i have everything...

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      hello, yeah i don't rely too much on the info immi told me as we all know that this department is the most unreliable/mis-info of all in australia. however, i do want to believe it because, that info give me hope, hope to fight to wait for another day/week and months. good luck to you too with your application. cheers.
      Last edited by Vince887; 10-09-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      I don't think 887 is included in the level of visa cap within the financial year unlike 487.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      It's clear from your conversation that the officers don't care
      in which position we are ... Enjoying there time drink beer end of the day
      work mates go home sleep ...... We already paid fee so what we
      can do is wait for them to come out of there laziness and grant or refuse
      our visas ....• •
      Last edited by snifter; 13-09-2013 at 07:43 AM. Reason: language

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      My hopes are completely dead .... Before they use to grant 887 in two week ...
      now months waiting ... Time repeate itself I'm feeling like I'm on student visa again

•