• Page 910 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 4108108609009089099109119129209601010 ... LastLast
    Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi Guys
      Another time same question: Do Primary applicant in 887 visa need to submit English language ability proof?
      I am not sure what to do with this. I have attached my Wife English language proof but not sure about mine whether to attach or not?

Thanks

Krazzy10
      Hi

NO need of English language ability proof for primary applicant.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      i have applied on 10th september

Title
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Adelaider View Post
      This forum is helpful not only for active members but for passive members as well like Dodquang, Mohd, who reads all threads and get help in successful applications. This is really good. Congrats to Aug887, Dodquang & Mohd for direct grants.
      Sorry for Rani's long waiting, pray for her grant.
      Thanks for your kind words Adelaider...
      SP15August887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Any one got grants email today
      Mohammed

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by August16 View Post
      Hi All,

I am a silent observer of this thread. This thread helped me a lot. Thank you guys for this helpful conversation.

I applied for 887 on 16th August.

Got request documents email on 12th November. CO asked for certified copies 1 year of Employment evidence. I provided all relevant documents when lodging my application but that was not the certified copies. I am not sure why they are asking for the certified copies as I attached the original colour scan documents. The documents provided at the time of lodgement are:
      Appointment Letter, Payslips, Tax return.
      What other documents I can upload for the proof of employment?

I was reading the CO attached document and read the changes in circumstances paragraph where it is mentioned we need to notify department if
      ● you or a secondary applicant has become pregnant
      My wife is pregnant but I never notify the department about that. Should I tell the department now?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
      Hi August16

Congrats for the Grant and for the upcoming baby.since you already got your grant , now you don't have to notify department.your baby will be Australia citizen.you just need to apply for baby's passport and for that you will need birth certificate.you don't have to inform department for this.

you have to notify only when you are waiting for a decision for any visa you applied and the baby is expecting before visa grant.

and thanks for the info.my wife is also expecting a baby and i will be filing 887 before expecting date of our baby.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi August16

Congrats for the Grant and for the upcoming baby.since you already got your grant , now you don't have to notify department.your baby will be Australia citizen.you just need to apply for baby's passport and for that you will need birth certificate.you don't have to inform department for this.

you have to notify only when you are waiting for a decision for any visa you applied and the baby is expecting before visa grant.

and thanks for the info.my wife is also expecting a baby and i will be filing 887 before expecting date of our baby.

Thanks Sanjeev for your reply, But I haven't got the grant yet. I just got the email from CO for requesting certified copies of Employment. So according to your message I should notify the department because my case is not finalised yet.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Thanks Sanjeev for your reply, But I haven't got the grant yet. I just got the email from CO for requesting certified copies of Employment. So according to your message I should notify the department because my case is not finalised yet.
      Ok..then you have to inform the department.I wish department may consider those cases on priority.may be in that case department can process the grant quickly.because that will save our and department time if department is asking such details and process the case urgently.

do let me know how things going dear.

Title
      Liked
      21 times
      Rep
      Hi Aug 16

I think its vital to inform the immi about changes to your circumstances and that includes ur wifes pregnancy as well. It clearly outlines on the website. Hope that helps

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Hi Mohd

congrats on your PR. As you said you got direct grant,could u tell which docos u submitted in the first place??

Quote Originally Posted by mohd View Post
      Good luck August887. Am a silent reader of this forum.

I applied from 475 to 887 visa on 23/08/2015
      got direct today. good luck all

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rani View Post
      Hi Sanjeev

I think its vital to inform the immi about changes to your circumstances and that includes ur wifes pregnancy as well. It clearly outlines on the website. Hope that helps
      Hi Rani.your point is valid but department definition of change of circumstances is different.we have to inform the changes which occurs when we have applied for a visa.like any address,job or newborn etc.before applying we have to fill form 80 and all and there we have to mention everything and after applying we have to refer that form 80 and have to advised department of any changes.

there is no column in form 80 or online immi form which ask if applicant is expecting a baby.its only if baby is born or something significantly change after we have applied then we are suppose to inform the department.Department cant do anything unless the significant change has been occurred.
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 13-11-2015 at 02:42 AM.

•