• Page 916 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 4168168669069149159169179189269661016 ... LastLast
    Results 9,151 to 9,160 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #9151

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      64
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi
      anybody got CO or Visa grant today. Please update the forum its really helpfull.

      Applied 08 sep.

      thanks,
      SP15August887 likes this.

    2. #9152

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Armidale 2350 nsw
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      20 times
      Rep
      Hi we don't have anybody on forum who applied between 25 August to 02 September so hard to know where they're?

    3. #9153

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      15
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      user Application Date Case Officer Visa grant
      Augg2 2nd aug 30 Sep
      jam 2nd Jul
      Athaliath 19th Jul 19th Oct
      peterp 27th Jul 28th Oct
      cloud 16th Dec 4th Nov
      Mohammed 17th July Aug 15
      rajwantkaur1980 22nd Jul 15th Oct
      Rani 10th Aug
      Mandy 11th Aug 22th Oct 06th Nov
      Yaad 11th Aug 27th Oct 11th Nov
      Annoisa 14th Aug 30th Oct 11th Nov
      Rahman 14th Aug 29th Oct 11th Nov
      sp15aug887 15th Aug 03rd Nov
      August16 16th Aug 12th Nov
      Pooja 18th Aug 4th Nov
      Jazlin 21st Aug
      Dodquang 22nd Aug 12th Nov
      Aug887 22nd Aug 12th Nov
      Jovsman 22nd Aug 10th Nov
      Mohd 23rd Aug 12th Nov
      August887 24th Aug 12th Nov
      Adelaider 25th Aug 13th Nov
      sazid 2nd Sep
      0309887 3rd Sep
      jackd 4th Sep
      Singh11 5th Sep
      Sep7 7th Sep
      Hetal 10th Sep
      10sep15 10th Sep
      Gurinder5 11th Sep
      Gill887sep 12th Sep
      Sharu 20th Sep
      Anu 24th Sep
      Harry 25th Sep
      Sahirchamp 25th Sep
      25sep887 25th Sep
      Will25sept 25th Sep
      ericacaca 26th Sep
      Steve887 27th Sep
      nevergiveup 29th Sep
      ankitatca 29th Sep
      30Sept887 30th Sep
      sonibal 30th Sep
      puitta 5th Nov
      Anu0910 9th Oct
      Canjib23 19th Oct
      Krazzy10 19th Oct

    4. #9154

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      3
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone, I was silent observer of this thread from last one month. It felt me that I need to share info to you guys so I being active. Today one of my friend who applied 887 on 27 august got Case Officer. Additionally, I have applied 887 on 24th September.

      On top of that , I have one small question regarding overseas visits. I have being out of Australia for three times in total almost 4 months of my 2 years of stay in Adelaide and I put my file after I finished my 2 years of stay, I didn't cut any days of my stay as it was 1 month tours and as per my knowledge IMMI only consider break in stay when you go out of Australia for more than 3 months. so I like know about the rule of 2 years condition.

      Thanks for sharing information, its very helpful in waiting times............... Cheers

    5. #9155

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      88
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      well done great work mate...praying 4 everyone...my best wishes with Rani and others who awaiting CO allocations and grants
      SP15August887 likes this.

    6. #9156

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      64
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gill887sep View Post
      Hi we don't have anybody on forum who applied between 25 August to 02 September so hard to know where they're?
      I agreed with you. We don't have anybody in this forum between 25 to 2 so it is very hard to tell. If anybody have any news regarding their file please let us know.

      Applied on 8th Sep.

      Thanks,
      SP15August887 and 25SEP887 like this.

    7. #9157

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      64
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by RB887 View Post
      Hi everyone, I was silent observer of this thread from last one month. It felt me that I need to share info to you guys so I being active. Today one of my friend who applied 887 on 27 august got Case Officer. Additionally, I have applied 887 on 24th September.

      On top of that , I have one small question regarding overseas visits. I have being out of Australia for three times in total almost 4 months of my 2 years of stay in Adelaide and I put my file after I finished my 2 years of stay, I didn't cut any days of my stay as it was 1 month tours and as per my knowledge IMMI only consider break in stay when you go out of Australia for more than 3 months. so I like know about the rule of 2 years condition.

      Thanks for sharing information, its very helpful in waiting times............... Cheers
      If you had reasonable holiday each year that should be valid longer stay out side australia need to cover with your 2 years condition.

      Thanks

    8. #9158

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      11
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Dear All,

      Today I submitted the certified documents of my 1 year employment requested by my CO on 12th Nov.

      Let hope for the best. Best wishes for everyone who are in the queue.

      Regards
      25SEP887 likes this.

    9. #9159

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      101
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Great job. So far i am the last person in the queue.

      Quote Originally Posted by 10Sep15 View Post
      user Application Date Case Officer Visa grant
      Augg2 2nd aug 30 Sep
      jam 2nd Jul
      Athaliath 19th Jul 19th Oct
      peterp 27th Jul 28th Oct
      cloud 16th Dec 4th Nov
      Mohammed 17th July Aug 15
      rajwantkaur1980 22nd Jul 15th Oct
      Rani 10th Aug
      Mandy 11th Aug 22th Oct 06th Nov
      Yaad 11th Aug 27th Oct 11th Nov
      Annoisa 14th Aug 30th Oct 11th Nov
      Rahman 14th Aug 29th Oct 11th Nov
      sp15aug887 15th Aug 03rd Nov
      August16 16th Aug 12th Nov
      Pooja 18th Aug 4th Nov
      Jazlin 21st Aug
      Dodquang 22nd Aug 12th Nov
      Aug887 22nd Aug 12th Nov
      Jovsman 22nd Aug 10th Nov
      Mohd 23rd Aug 12th Nov
      August887 24th Aug 12th Nov
      Adelaider 25th Aug 13th Nov
      sazid 2nd Sep
      0309887 3rd Sep
      jackd 4th Sep
      Singh11 5th Sep
      Sep7 7th Sep
      Hetal 10th Sep
      10sep15 10th Sep
      Gurinder5 11th Sep
      Gill887sep 12th Sep
      Sharu 20th Sep
      Anu 24th Sep
      Harry 25th Sep
      Sahirchamp 25th Sep
      25sep887 25th Sep
      Will25sept 25th Sep
      ericacaca 26th Sep
      Steve887 27th Sep
      nevergiveup 29th Sep
      ankitatca 29th Sep
      30Sept887 30th Sep
      sonibal 30th Sep
      puitta 5th Nov
      Anu0910 9th Oct
      Canjib23 19th Oct
      Krazzy10 19th Oct
      25SEP887 likes this.

    10. #9160

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      13
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      No grants today few hours left for the dday best of luck for all
      may golden email come to everyone soon
      Mohammed

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums