• Page 917 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 4178178679079159169179189199279671017 ... LastLast
    Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #9161

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      88
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=August16;323193]Dear All,

      Today I submitted the certified documents of my 1 year employment requested by my CO on 12th Nov.

      Let hope for the best. Best wishes for everyone who are in the queue.

      my best wishes with you mate....

    2. #9162

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      32
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Two days gone from this week no news .no one allocated CO or grant , very annoying
      SP15August887 likes this.

    3. #9163

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      10
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi all
      I have applied on 30 aug.. I find this thread very useful and as per the co allocation chart of those applied in Aug, I am expecting my co allocation this week or early next week. Keep u posted
      gill887sep and Sep7 like this.

    4. #9164

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibal View Post
      Two days gone from this week no news .no one allocated CO or grant , very annoying


      Hi, Sonibal


      One of the guy who applied on 27th Aug got CO today.

      I have applied on 4th sep, I am expecting CO on this Friday or next week. Eagerly waiting for Co.


      Cheers
      jackd

    5. #9165

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      9
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi! I am a silent follower of this forum. Applied 23rd Aug, got CO 16/11. Thanks everyone for sharing your ideas!!!
      SP15August887 and 25SEP887 like this.

    6. #9166

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Adelaide, SA
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibal View Post
      Two days gone from this week no news .no one allocated CO or grant , very annoying
      I agree with you, it is very frustrating when you done all from your end and just waiting for that Golden email either granted or allocation to CO.

      I hope tomorrow will be the day for all of us those waiting from more than two weeks after CO allocated. Such as Rani, Pooja, my self, others those waiting for allocations........................

      Cheers
      25SEP887 likes this.

    7. #9167

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      15
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Best Wishes for Mohammed, Rani and August16

      and good luck to sazid its your turn now.....

      any update sp15aug887/pooja/jazlin/jovsman/august887 ?????

      user Application Date Case Officer Visa grant
      Augg2 2nd aug 30 Sep
      jam 2nd Jul
      Athaliath 19th Jul 19th Oct
      peterp 27th Jul 28th Oct
      cloud 16th Dec 4th Nov
      Mohammed 17th July Aug 15
      rajwantkaur1980 22nd Jul 15th Oct
      Rani 10th Aug
      Mandy 11th Aug 22th Oct 06th Nov
      Yaad 11th Aug 27th Oct 11th Nov
      Annoisa 14th Aug 30th Oct 11th Nov
      Rahman 14th Aug 29th Oct 11th Nov
      sp15aug887 15th Aug 03rd Nov
      August16 16th Aug 12th Nov
      Pooja 18th Aug 4th Nov
      Jazlin 21st Aug
      Dodquang 22nd Aug 12th Nov
      Aug887 22nd Aug 12th Nov
      Jovsman 22nd Aug 10th Nov
      Mohd 23rd Aug 12th Nov
      Hopingoz 23rd Aug 16th Nov
      August887 24th Aug 12th Nov
      Adelaider 25th Aug 13th Nov
      Friend of RB887 27th Aug 16th Nov
      sazid 2nd Sep
      0309887 3rd Sep
      jackd 4th Sep
      Singh11 5th Sep
      Sep7 7th Sep
      Pete 8th Sep
      Hetal 10th Sep
      10sep15 10th Sep
      Gurinder5 11th Sep
      Gill887sep 12th Sep
      Sharu 20th Sep
      Anu 24th Sep
      RB887 24th Sep
      Harry 25th Sep
      Sahirchamp 25th Sep
      25sep887 25th Sep
      Will25sept 25th Sep
      ericacaca 26th Sep
      Steve887 27th Sep
      nevergiveup 29th Sep
      ankitatca 29th Sep
      30Sept887 30th Sep
      sonibal 30th Sep
      puitta 5th Nov
      Anu0910 9th Oct
      Canjib23 19th Oct
      Krazzy10 19th Oct
      25SEP887 likes this.

    8. #9168

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      1
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

      Hi Everyone,

      Hi Everyone,

      I had applied for 887 on 29th Aug, but no any response from DIBP yet. Let's hope for the best.
      I hope till end of this week i get any good news from the Immi department.

      Best of luck all of you.......................

      Quote Originally Posted by 10Sep15 View Post
      Best Wishes for Mohammed, Rani and August16

      and good luck to sazid its your turn now.....

      any update sp15aug887/pooja/jazlin/jovsman/august887 ?????

      user Application Date Case Officer Visa grant
      Augg2 2nd aug 30 Sep
      jam 2nd Jul
      Athaliath 19th Jul 19th Oct
      peterp 27th Jul 28th Oct
      cloud 16th Dec 4th Nov
      Mohammed 17th July Aug 15
      rajwantkaur1980 22nd Jul 15th Oct
      Rani 10th Aug
      Mandy 11th Aug 22th Oct 06th Nov
      Yaad 11th Aug 27th Oct 11th Nov
      Annoisa 14th Aug 30th Oct 11th Nov
      Rahman 14th Aug 29th Oct 11th Nov
      sp15aug887 15th Aug 03rd Nov
      August16 16th Aug 12th Nov
      Pooja 18th Aug 4th Nov
      Jazlin 21st Aug
      Dodquang 22nd Aug 12th Nov
      Aug887 22nd Aug 12th Nov
      Jovsman 22nd Aug 10th Nov
      Mohd 23rd Aug 12th Nov
      Hopingoz 23rd Aug 16th Nov
      August887 24th Aug 12th Nov
      Adelaider 25th Aug 13th Nov
      Friend of RB887 27th Aug 16th Nov
      sazid 2nd Sep
      0309887 3rd Sep
      jackd 4th Sep
      Singh11 5th Sep
      Sep7 7th Sep
      Pete 8th Sep
      Hetal 10th Sep
      10sep15 10th Sep
      Gurinder5 11th Sep
      Gill887sep 12th Sep
      Sharu 20th Sep
      Anu 24th Sep
      RB887 24th Sep
      Harry 25th Sep
      Sahirchamp 25th Sep
      25sep887 25th Sep
      Will25sept 25th Sep
      ericacaca 26th Sep
      Steve887 27th Sep
      nevergiveup 29th Sep
      ankitatca 29th Sep
      30Sept887 30th Sep
      sonibal 30th Sep
      puitta 5th Nov
      Anu0910 9th Oct
      Canjib23 19th Oct
      Krazzy10 19th Oct

    9. #9169

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      13
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Don't worry I got my co on 18/sep/15
      still waiting
      mohammed
      SP15August887 likes this.

    10. #9170

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Adelaide, SA
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed View Post
      Don't worry I got my co on 18/sep/15
      still waiting
      mohammed
      Hi Mohammed,

      just wondering when did you submit the requested documents and which ones? Can you please reply

      Cheers

      SP
      Last edited by SP15August887; 18-11-2015 at 02:29 AM.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums