• Page 924 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 4248248749149229239249259269349741024 ... LastLast
    Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,

As help from some of you I send request to the technical team and as u all are said the send me e-mail with relevant link as well as instruction. They tell me to fill 1276 from and applied via email.
      Is tht anyone can tell me should I print 28 page of from 1276 fill and scan?
      On that from it asking only 5 years residential status. So my question is I lived total period in Australia, So is that I have to fill any other I mean my home country address? And is that I need Police clearance from my home country?
      They also tell me to send colour scan passport, So is that other doc. (marriage / birth certificate etc)should be colour scan or certified?

Thanks Antu

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone ,
      i just want to discuss an issue , as we all know yesterday immi has maintenance day ,lot of things have been
      Changed , I can not see my Uploaded documents anymore , and another thing is that my password changed automatically on 18th November . If anybody has got information regarding it , please discuss here . As per my knowledge whenever password changed automatically there is some movement from dibp because when last time I applied subsequent visa for my wife , password changed automatically and next day her visa was granted , So it seems c/o access your file , either he/she might request further document or
      visa can be granted directly (if lucky ) I have applied 887 on 7th September . If anybody else have same experience please share
      thanks
      regards
      JSingh

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Download Form 1276 and you can fill it and Save it in your computer take the printout sign it and scan it.

better provide 10 years residential status.

yes you need Police clearance from your home country as well.

better go for Color Certified Scanned copy of each and every document.

Quote Originally Posted by Antu View Post
      Hi everyone,

As help from some of you I send request to the technical team and as u all are said the send me e-mail with relevant link as well as instruction. They tell me to fill 1276 from and applied via email.
      Is tht anyone can tell me should I print 28 page of from 1276 fill and scan?
      On that from it asking only 5 years residential status. So my question is I lived total period in Australia, So is that I have to fill any other I mean my home country address? And is that I need Police clearance from my home country?
      They also tell me to send colour scan passport, So is that other doc. (marriage / birth certificate etc)should be colour scan or certified?

Thanks Antu

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

yes buddy even i cant see my application on immi a/c hope for the best get in toch

Quote Originally Posted by Sep7 View Post
      Hi everyone ,
      i just want to discuss an issue , as we all know yesterday immi has maintenance day ,lot of things have been
      Changed , I can not see my Uploaded documents anymore , and another thing is that my password changed automatically on 18th November . If anybody has got information regarding it , please discuss here . As per my knowledge whenever password changed automatically there is some movement from dibp because when last time I applied subsequent visa for my wife , password changed automatically and next day her visa was granted , So it seems c/o access your file , either he/she might request further document or
      visa can be granted directly (if lucky ) I have applied 887 on 7th September . If anybody else have same experience please share
      thanks
      regards
      JSingh
      Mine as well same buddy

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Yes j Singh same here let's hope for the best

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gurinder5 View Post
      Mine as well same buddy
      hi gurinder5, Sep7 even I had similar issues. when I logged in first I saw updated T&C, my application not seen in list ... had a shocker .. then logged off , logged in back I could see the application . Guess they have changed the interface, clearly showing status of application. Good luck mates. Good luck to all for the week ahead.

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Hi all,

Any news to share today, please do so? Few hours more to go

Good luck

SP

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      hi we have applied from 487 visa to 887 visa on 24th sep 2105 can any one tell me what is the time frame for the visa to get granted and also wondering if any one got their visa granted who applied in the month of september....thanks...

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Yes.. got my co allocated on 19th of Nov.. asking for additional docs.. form 80.. form 1221 and any correspondences to the address as additional proof for residence.. submitted docs today and waiting game is back on..

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      No grants today
      mohammed

•