• Page 941 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 4418418919319399409419429439519911041 ... LastLast
    Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 12854
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Good morning all,

Looks only direct grants are happening these days.. Those having CO is still waiting.. Anyone from that category has any updates? Any one knows how long it normally takes after supplying additional the docs for resuming checks?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Do we have to submit form 1221 and 80 when we apply for 887 visa application ?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Erick, I would say yes to speed up your application eventhough form 80 and 1221 are not mandatory. I have been asked to submit these 2 docs and due to this still waiting for grant even after co being allocated. So dont take chance for a direct grant

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887Aug30 View Post
      Good morning all,

Looks only direct grants are happening these days.. Those having CO is still waiting.. Anyone from that category has any updates? Any one knows how long it normally takes after supplying additional the docs for resuming checks?
      Hi Mate

After CO allocation and If they required any more documents in support to your application, the maximum time frame is 28 days when CO again opened your file and see if he/she got the required one or not and after that we get the result.
      So everyone whose file is allocated to CO must have to W8 28 days maximum. Anytime more than this better to chase with DIBP with call them straight away.

Thanks

Krazzy10

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi Sep 7

Have you received any news ?

Thanks,

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
      Hi Sep 7

Have you received any news ?

Thanks,
      No mate ,
      no news so for , I have checked my mail many times and
      one more thing you can get grants even on Saturdays , keep
      your hopes alive .
      Cheers !

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

I applied 887 28th of Sept through email as I am secondary applicant for our 489 Visa but is applying as primary applicant for 887 so IMMI online wont accept my application.

Got an email from Case Officer - Team 10, GSM Adelaide. The other day (2nd Dec) requesting for Form 80 me and my wife plus an Australian Federal Police Clearance - with maiden name for my wife.

Is that already mean that I already have CO allocated? Once got the Police Clearance and filled-up the form 80, probably by next week I could send the additional docs. Hopefully get the PR before 2015 ends? That would be a perfect christmas present!

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hijk View Post
      Hi Guys,

I applied 887 28th of Sept through email as I am secondary applicant for our 489 Visa but is applying as primary applicant for 887 so IMMI online wont accept my application.

Got an email from Case Officer - Team 10, GSM Adelaide. The other day (2nd Dec) requesting for Form 80 me and my wife plus an Australian Federal Police Clearance - with maiden name for my wife.

Is that already mean that I already have CO allocated? Once got the Police Clearance and filled-up the form 80, probably by next week I could send the additional docs. Hopefully get the PR before 2015 ends? That would be a perfect christmas present!

Thanks
      hi every one i need some help of yours when i applied for 487 visa i was a primary applicant and now for 887 visa my husband is a primary applicant and i am a secondary applicant, due to some health issues i have been a secondary applicant is that ok for us to get a PR for 887 or will the IMMI have any issues....please help to solve my problem.... thank you very much

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      as long as your husband meets the residence and work requirements I dont see any issues. You can inquire with send an email if you have any questions with your case to Department of Immigration and Border Protection skilled.support@border.gov.au .They should be able to give some information.

Anu

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hijk View Post
      Hi Guys,

Thanks
      Hi jk yes that means u hv got co allocated. ...😊 all the best...i m still waiting
      hijk likes this.

•