• Page 950 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 45085090094094894995095195296010001050 ... LastLast
    Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      It's been so quiet since yesterday, no updates or news ??

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      It has been a slow week, I was hoping to get mine this week or at least assigned to a case officer, but now I am wondering if it matters what Visa you are coming from?
      I am on a Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) (Family Sponsored).
      Is anyone else on it, or just a 489? How long did it take? or how long have you been waiting?
      Thanks.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Hi Mate

I don't think so Visa subclass matter in processing application. As per my knowledge, DIBP processed applications in order they received and not according to visa subclass.
      Bcz 887 visa is exempt in priority list so they process applications as they received by time.

Congrats Pooja really happy for you waiting almost 4 months for this day..Good life ahead

Best of luck Jovdman, u will be the next soon.
      Pooja, jovdman and 25SEP887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      I was so hopeful when 10 sept applicants got PR on 1-3 December , but I guess it's again slowdown. I have got a lifetime job opportunity but in metro city , they are happy to wait 2 weeks for me to join but if I don't get the visa I would be leaving that offer sadly...

Any idea when would be the 30 sept applications assessed???

thanks
      30sept887

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by vdmjohan View Post
      It has been a slow week, I was hoping to get mine this week or at least assigned to a case officer, but now I am wondering if it matters what Visa you are coming from?
      I am on a Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) (Family Sponsored).
      Is anyone else on it, or just a 489? How long did it take? or how long have you been waiting?
      Thanks.
      Hi mate ,
      it depends upon case officer , workload of case officer ,and their availability in office ,
      i applied on 7 sep , did not hear anything yet ,but some applicant applied on 12 sep ,got grants .
      so the only option is to wait .i know it is frustrating if u r waiting for 8 years .(in my case )

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sep7 View Post
      Hi mate ,
      it depends upon case officer , workload of case officer ,and their availability in office ,
      i applied on 7 sep , did not hear anything yet ,but some applicant applied on 12 sep ,got grants .
      so the only option is to wait .i know it is frustrating if u r waiting for 8 years .(in my case )

Hi Sep 7

Got CO on this Tuesday. Ask for Overseas Clearance. Now wait start again.

Thanks,

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      hi Harry it will change after u got co not now

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hello guys! just got the GOLDEN email today....yiipppeee!!! Applied 887 on the 28th of Spet, CO contacted 2nd of Dec requesting Form80 and additional AU Federal Police Clearance for my wife with maiden name...Submitted additional reqd docs last week and the grant today!!

Good luck to the rest who are waiting and those who are about to apply...

Indeed an early Christmas present!! cheers
      Puitta, Pooja, 30SEPT887 and 1 others like this.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi hick,

a big congratulations to you indeed, just a quick question did you apply online or post ??
      hijk likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      I applied via email. Our is quite a different case as we got Temp Visa 489 and my wife was the primary applicant on that visa but I was the one who completed the requirements of 1 yr fulltime work so I had to be the Main Applicant for 887 visa.

I tried online but kept on getting errors creating my application. So sent some email correspondences with immi and advised me that I could lodge via email by filling up form 1276 and attach the supporting docs. So to answer your question, sort of I did apply online just not on the usual immi website that you create an account and lodge from there but through email.

I know a few in here with same case as mine..so it wont be long as well as long as requirements and docs are met and submitted...

Thank you also for all the help, advise and explanation I got here from this forum...really of good help for those who are quite confused in applying their visas.

Good luck to everyone...

•